And now for something completely different...
MoonIcon 
Fuck the coronavirus. It's time to boldly go where no man has gone before, bitches!

Watch this homemade radio-controlled Soviet cargo plane launch a radio-controlled Buran space shuttle. ThumbsUp

But wait, there's more!

Do waitresses with big tiddies get more tips? Let's find out.

They get way more than just the tip...

Ohyeah
Laugh

You're right about that.
This looks totally staged, but it's cute just the same.

So I've been watching a few videos from The Hill, a progressive DC newspaper, and reading a lot of the comments.

Young progressives are extremely pissed about the DNC cheating Bernie again. They refuse to vote for Biden. They're either going to stay home or vote for Trump as a "fuck you" to the DNC.

TL;DR: Trump wins re-election.
Did you hear that juicy rumor about a Trump/Gabbard unity ticket?

Mini Dancing Banana
(03-18-2020, 03:01 PM)Mister Obvious Wrote: Did you hear that juicy rumor about a Trump/Gabbard unity ticket?

Mini Dancing Banana

I could get behind that. Although there's no reason to think Trump won't stick with Pence. It would be unusual to change VPs for the second term.

Speaking of Tulsi, why aren't progressives more outraged about the DNC and their MSM lapdogs suppressing her? They've been doing her worse than they've done Bernie, if you ask me.
I was thinking the other day that Tulsi should bypass the Democrat fuckery altogether and run as a Republican in 2024.

She would have to trim a lot of progressive crap from her platform in order to be more in line with conservative thought, of course. But she's already halfway there.
Flipoffnana 
Here have some more shrooms it staves off covid, or not.
(03-18-2020, 03:29 PM)Guest Wrote: I was thinking the other day that Tulsi should bypass the Democrat fuckery altogether and run as a Republican in 2024.

She would have to trim a lot of progressive crap from her platform in order to be more in line with conservative thought, of course. But she's already halfway there.

Aaaaand Tulsi endorsed Biden.

Facepalm

Times like these, you wish Glen Campbell was here to tear up some shit.

Oh wait, here he is now.

Now it's time for your daily motivational.

This is some of the most inspiring prose I've ever read right here. I ain't even gonna lie.

I know how y'all feel about memes, but damn, this is some good shit. Whoever wrote it ought to have a medal pinned on his bare chest.

Wouldja like to hear it? Here it goes! Banana

IF YOUR PATH REQUIRES YOU TO WALK THROUGH HELL...

WALK LIKE YOU OWN THE PLACE.

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.
[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)

Disclaimer | Terms Of Service | Privacy Policy

Roleplaying: Every Poster Is A Character