When I was a kid, I wanted to be Xena: Warrior Princess!!!!!!
Dancing Banana 
I wonder what kinda stupid, fucked up characters kids wanna be these days??

All entertainment media has been so degraded and perverted, I can only imagine what kinda sheer and utter filth is being peddled to the kids!!!!!!!

Nothing wholesome like Xena I bet!!!!!!!

And even back then they were already poisoning the well with Xena, making her and Gabrielle be lessbeins!!!!!!!!
Later on I wanted to be Catwoman though...

Julie Newmar/1960s Batman.
Embarrassed 
You always were Xena, im Hercules and you give me a a big fat woody harrelson is a good actor :o
(03-26-2020, 08:59 PM)Mister Obvious Wrote: All entertainment media has been so degraded and perverted, I can only imagine what kinda sheer and utter filth is being peddled to the kids!!!!!!!

Marvel Comics is unironically peddling two new characters named Safespace and Snowflake.

I shit you not.

It's not a parody of progressive "woke" culture, as one might assume. It's an actual attempt at promoting woke culture. Even the "non-binary" people to whom it's supposed to appeal say it's insulting to them.

Marvel is pounding the last nail into the comic industry's coffin. Comic book stores are going out of business for good.

The other day, a comic book writer got butthurt over some criticism or another and told a fan on Twitter to "eat a bag of pre-fucked dicks." In typical leftist fashion, instead of walking it back when the backlash came, the writer doubled down on stupid. Among other things, this arrogant douchenozzle said it was a "privilege" for fans to be able to follow him on Twitter.
(03-27-2020, 07:51 PM)Guest Wrote: Marvel Comics is unironically peddling two new characters named Safespace and Snowflake.

I shit you not.

Why do you tell me these things when you darn well know there are no cliffs or bridges nearby for me to jump off...
(03-27-2020, 07:52 PM)Mister Obvious Wrote: Why do you tell me these things when you darn well know there are no cliffs or bridges nearby for me to jump off...

Because you're strong enough to face reality. You won't jump. Only throw up in your mouth a little.
Brickwall 
Although Lucy Lawless is a hoooj bitch like 6"2 not my type, I was kinda horny over her when young.
In fact my kids Mum kinda looked like her but not a hooj bitch.
I still love chicks who look like her face but they must not be a hooj bitch cos that gross.
Yeah, big-boned gals aren't my thing either, but Lawless is fucking beautiful. Her size makes her look good on the screen.
Lucy Lawless is way, way hotter than your kids' mom. Guaranteed.
Why not be a superhero for a day?

2:26 14 hours??? FUUUUUUUCK Just let me have my coffee first.
Blink 
(03-27-2020, 08:27 PM)Mister Obvious Wrote: Lucy Lawless is way, way hotter than your kids' mom. Guaranteed.
Nah you aint seen her, I mean she old now so she fucked, and also you aint seen Lucy even when she was young in her pajamas with no make up lmao she used to do TV ads in NZ I remember my mate showing me a pic of her without makeup lmao ewwwww
Ghey.
(03-27-2020, 08:30 PM)Melanzhollika Wrote: Why not be a superhero for a day?

But that's all you ever do.
14 hours of what??
(03-27-2020, 08:35 PM)Mister Obvious Wrote: 14 hours of what??

"We only have 14 hours to save the earth."

I guess the villain was going to destroy the earth in 14 hours? shrug
Maybe an attitude change? I don’t know. https://images.app.goo.gl/Vu2wu8Xj8QV8xxDe6 Temper my sword?
(03-27-2020, 08:42 PM)Guest Wrote: Temper my sword?

I like the way you flirt, baby!!!!!!!

You into tarot??

*hikes up dress and flashes some ankle*
(03-27-2020, 08:39 PM)Guest Wrote: "We only have 14 hours to save the earth."

I guess the villain was going to destroy the earth in 14 hours? shrug

14 hours to save DAT ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It’s as good a day as any to fuck around. I dream of genie.

(03-27-2020, 08:50 PM)Mister Obvious Wrote: I like the way you flirt, baby!!!!!!!

You into tarot??

*hikes up dress and flashes some ankle*

It’s rude not to answer questions. Am I into tarot? Yar. Into Tarot. Or In Tar Toto. 

Thanx for flashing your ankh el. 

I like Fung’s style how he changes his name each time. But I won’t steal his fire. 

ELFUNGPLASMABALLS would be me next choice tho.

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.
[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)

Disclaimer | Terms Of Service | Privacy Policy

Roleplaying: Every Poster Is A Character