THIS is what YouTube was created for!
Five solid minutes of a fucking groundhog eating a carrot!
Where the fuck else are you gonna go and see some shit like that?
Out in the wild? A zoo? A groundhog whorehouse? In which case
I wouldn't be eatin' that damn carrot, little buddy, you never know
where it's been!

I hereby declare this the Awesome YouTube clips dump thread!! *cuts the ribbon*
A groundhog would be a cool pet.
You can't go wrong with three hours of tornadoes.

My favorite animal ever. It's really a small rabbit.

(04-19-2020, 05:43 PM)Guest Wrote: You can't go wrong with three hours of tornadoes.

Texas AND Oklahoma just left the chat.
I remember this guy from a few years back. He used go by Snakepliskinist, then Rizzle Dizzle. He had a a decent amount of YT and Twitter followers. Somewhere along the line he lost his shit. He fell hard for some chick in France. It didn't work out and now he's circling the drain. He's been scribbling weird shit all over his apartment. I feel sorry for the dude.

Scholar 
In a sane world, media copyrights would expire, and material would pass into the public domain, after copyright holders have had a reasonable opportunity to monetize it.

Copyright hoarders wouldn't reap a perpetual windfall from ancient books, films, and sound recordings. Rather than being held for ransom well past their merchantable prime, venerated icons of our culture would at last be subsumed into our actual commonly-held culture. I mean since the original artists died 40 years ago and are giving few fucks about it anyway.

We should have the public license to edit an old movie, change the soundtrack, or whatever, and freely distribute the result. Instead, we're forced to stitch together tantalizing glimpses from a cacophony of fragments:

TBF, you can tell just by looking at him.

It's not a big deal...

He's not the craziest I've ever heard.

Just your standard crazy I guess.
Don't copyrights expire after like 75 years? I mean I guess that is a long time. How long should they last?

Like 40 years?
I can totally relate when Snake says he can't cry anymore. I can't remember the last time I cried. I just laugh at everything anymore. The world has gone so FUBAR that's the only thing left to do.
Copyright.gov Wrote:The term of copyright for a particular work depends on several factors, including whether it has been published, and, if so, the date of first publication. As a general rule, for works created after January 1, 1978, copyright protection lasts for the life of the author plus an additional 70 years. For an anonymous work, a pseudonymous work, or a work made for hire, the copyright endures for a term of 95 years from the year of its first publication or a term of 120 years from the year of its creation, whichever expires first. For works first published prior to 1978, the term will vary depending on several factors. To determine the length of copyright protection for a particular work, consult [documents cited at link].

https://www.copyright.gov/help/faq/faq-duration.html

Films are works for hire. The talent is paid by the studio to make the film. So you're looking at over 95 years for new films.

Older works are subject to previous versions of the copyright laws, and determining when they expire gets tricky. Of the documents cited at link, this one is the least legalistic and technical:

Copyright.gov Wrote:Applying these standards, all works published in the United States before January 1, 1923, are in the public domain.

https://www.copyright.gov/circs/circ15a.pdf

It's a mighty goddamned long time any way you figure it.
Yeah it does need to be reformed. It'll happen.
(04-19-2020, 09:08 PM)Guest Wrote: I remember this guy from a few years back. He used go by Snakepliskinist, then Rizzle Dizzle. He had a a decent amount of YT and Twitter followers. Somewhere along the line he lost his shit. He fell hard for some chick in France. It didn't work out and now he's circling the drain. He's been scribbling weird shit all over his apartment. I feel sorry for the dude.

0:50 seconds in and I'm reeeaaally feelin like if he panned down to show the lower
half of his body he'd be wearing a human-skin skirt. But it'd be all face-skin, from
several different people, all stitched together. And you could see the mouth and eye holes.
(04-19-2020, 04:35 PM)Guest Wrote: A groundhog would be a cool pet.

Damn straight.

(04-19-2020, 06:01 PM)Guest Wrote: My favorite animal ever. It's really a small rabbit.

Damn, them some robust lil' motherfuckers. And cute too!

3:10 - 3:22

"But to go absolutely without food, like, my back is hurting, like I just pee'd and 
it was just this dark orange. *sigh* Probably fucking rhabdomyolysis, I don't 
know, I'm not a doctor, I'm a man who loves you..." 

ROFL!!!! Bwahhahahahahahahahahahaha!!! Goddamn, this motherfucker's trippin BAWLLZ!!!!1
I know it's wrong to laugh, but goddamn!! That shit made me literally laugh out loud. Damn.

Homey needs some help. For serious. One bitch ain't worth all THAT!
What if this dude isn't "crazy" or bad off and all this is just some guerrilla-style
performance-art comedy? That's what I hope.
It seems like he does have a great sense of humor.

His hair is a dead giveaway that he's totally nuts though.

You know what's so sad about this though...

Aside from the chaotic insanity and the less than desirable appearance...

He really is every woman's dream.
He's def got serious mental health issues. I've been watching him on and off for years, and I can assure you he is totally harmless. By harmless I mean non-violent. He could probably become verbally abusive at times, which is still bad. He's calling the woman he supposedly cares about stupid, pathetic, retard etc. No matter what was happening no one should tolerate that.
Now that you put it that way...

He reminds me of some douchenozzle who used to post here!!!

https://www.sectual.com/thread-13090.html

Only your guy is way more likable!?

Laugh

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.
[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)

Disclaimer | Terms Of Service | Privacy Policy