YouTube family vlogging channels are pedo bait...
Sad 
Makes me sad as shit...

Now granted, I don't think most family vlogging channels do the shit on purpose...

But I do think some of them just can't be that dumb.

I do think some of these channels HAVE TO KNOW that their videos are being watched by pedos.

I have to think that they know, and I've seen some of them even *cringes* do what I consider pandering to that demographic.

With one specific vlogging channel I remember this particular incident that rubbed me the wrong way so incredibly hard, I will honestly never forget that shit.

I would link the channel and name it right here, but I don't want to just in case it wasn't on purpose and it was innocent...

Because the rest of the content on that channel, like 90% of it, I would NEVER think that about. MOST of the content, I am pretty sure, really is just innocent 'box of rocks' level dumb soccermom shit that has no ill intentions behind it.

But regardless...

What kinda damn fucking morons would put their children on the internet? I don't think kids should even be displayed in still photography, like on Instagram and Facebook and that kinda thing.

But they should ABSOLUTELY NEVER be in videos, especially in these family vlogger channels where they show them doing the everyday life thing. A lot of the vlogging videos show them taking care of their kids, like brushing their hair and showing their outfits, or like family mini vacations where they go to the pool or something...

All of those things are an absolutely horrible idea to put online. So bad. Seriously.

And they have to be aware, especially in this day and age, that there are fucking perverts watching their channels.

The family vlogging audience demographic is like 40% other soccermoms, 40% old ladies/grannies, and 20% pedos.

Fucking PERIOD. Point blank. That's who their audience is.

And since YouTube FINALLY addressed their pedo problem (albeit halfassedly) and disabled livestream chat, comments, and whatnot on these family vlogger channels, you know their revenue has been HIT HARDDD.

It really is a deathknell for those family vlogging channels and truly? I think it's for the best. Keep your damn kids off the internet.
And let's not even get started on the disconnect that happens between children and their parents (mostly mothers) when mommy is a vlogger and is constantly dividing her attention between you and the camera.

Shoving the stupid camera in your face all the time, hell you can't even get a good peaceful moment alone with the bitch!

Babies should be suckling the teat and chilling peacefully with the mom unit all day and night...

They shouldn't have to deal with cameras in their faces coming between themselves and their mother.

These kids being raised this way are gonna have a lot of "21st century problems", a lot of mental issues that stem from this stupid shit.
I commented in the other thread that linked to this one so I'll just
continue onward here since I'm already here.

They must be getting pushed HARD by YouTube because I don't watch those
family vlog videos or anything having to do with children and yet for about
a week now, that one family [somebody something and the quarantine kids]
has been in my suggested/recommended videos. Not hating, just ain't my thing.

And After seeing them in my suggested thing I clicked on them and went to their
"About" section and that's when I saw they only joined in like April and here we
are the end of May and they're already hitting over 5 million views? Total sketchness!!
Yeah it's a totally sponsored channel...

Nobody blows up on YT like that these days without purposeful placement by the platform.

It's like on one hand YouTube clamped down on the family vloggers, but on the other hand they boosted them.

Other people's families are annoying as hell, why would I wanna watch that shit?
(05-27-2020, 11:18 AM)Mister Obvious Wrote: purposeful placement by the platform.

Say THAT shit three times fast! lol
Lol you know what, I sorta thought that when I was typing it.
Embarrassed 
Any video that starts off with some pencil necked turd saying "Hi guys" click x.
Any video that some fucktard wants to keep putting his ugly fuckin head in a box on it while speaking shit through the whole thing click X.
Any robot voice goodbye.
(05-27-2020, 11:18 AM)Mister Obvious Wrote: Other people's families are annoying as hell, why would I wanna watch that shit?

Hahahahaha. Weurd!

I remember trying to watch a few hot-chick-vlogs once.
They're usually tolerable... UNTIL they bring their fucking metro-sexual
douchebag BF into frame and get all "Here's my boyfriennnnnd" like
some gooey fucking retard. THEN, off to their parents house or one of
their ditzy, kardashian-wannabe whorefriends, I mean GF's [lmao] and
holy shit just click out and watch paint dry!
Also, if you got to throw your kids OR pets in front of a camera to
get views/likes/whatever, dude... you've got NO game and should just go do some
goddamn gardening. Even if it's in your neighbors backyard.
Yeah I almost always hate it when they get their BF/GF involved in the video...

https://www.sectual.com/thread-11675.html
(04-25-2020, 02:32 PM)Mister Obvious Wrote: And let's not even get started on the disconnect that happens between children and their parents (mostly mothers) when mommy is a vlogger and is constantly dividing her attention between you and the camera.

Shoving the stupid camera in your face all the time, hell you can't even get a good peaceful moment alone with the bitch!

Babies should be suckling the teat and chilling peacefully with the mom unit all day and night...

They shouldn't have to deal with cameras in their faces coming between themselves and their mother.

These kids being raised this way are gonna have a lot of "21st century problems", a lot of mental issues that stem from this stupid shit.

It's very unnatural; the whole "family dynamics" of a "youtube family" doing it for business and does have that sociopathic flair to it. Using your kid's 
image for promoting a brand? Disgusting. People are disgusting. You write as if you're a good mom; I guess it doesn't take that much to tell when
you're looking at a shit mom-that's for sure. Oh well. Better things in life to concentrate on. Pretty sensational title though. Barfing at the entire post, not you're
input and commentary, just the entire energy it radiates. 

Gross.
I'd be a good mom in some ways... shitty in others.
I'd be a weird mom... could you imagine!? Rofl!
happyface 
You be a good Mum chick.
Request Time-out
Server timeout waiting for the HTTP request from the client.
(05-27-2020, 01:20 PM)Mister Obvious Wrote: I'd be a weird mom... could you imagine!? Rofl!

Yeah. I can also imagine conventional, traditional, actual love without the
fucking drama of a "weird" typical family set up. 

Yes, you'd be very eccentric but highly specialized at mothering. 

I'd imagine you'd probably be beautiful in your approach; and pretty fucking good at 

being a mother despite ANYTHING you say to the contrary-why would you? 

Yeah. I can imagine you being a Mom, MO. 

Easily.
Heart 
That's so sweet, Master, thank you!!!

Starkiss
mo would be like that Carole Baskin , yeah man just watch out or you end up in the tiger cage with raw meat stuffed down your pants
(05-27-2020, 01:58 PM)Mister Obvious Wrote: That's so sweet, Master, thank you!!!

Starkiss

Just calling it how I see it from my viewpoint from what I think I know...

You're welcome MO.
Sigh...

I don't want to have to give any examples.

I really don't.

But this one family vlogger lady is holding my non-existent balls to the fire and it's so hard not to put her on blast right now.
These women are either just absolutely fucking stupid, or they are purposely pandering to pedos.

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.
[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)

Disclaimer | Terms Of Service | Privacy Policy