Official Gold watch thread.
Gold per ounce 

Today
$1,762.14
Oh wow what a great idea, I love this!!!

Thanks 52!!!
You’re about to get BANNED, 52. The new moon is approaching. You really shouldn’t be posting so much around this time!

YOU HAS BEEN WARNED.
(05-17-2020, 09:47 PM)Marble Wrote: You’re about to get BANNED, 52. The new moon is approaching. You really shouldn’t be posting so much around this time!

YOU HAS BEEN WARNED.
Sounds sexy as fuck Marble. Tell that user more baby...
(05-17-2020, 09:48 PM)TheSectualMaster Wrote: Sounds sexy as fuck Marble. Tell that user more baby...

Since you were nice to me I will refrain from seriously suggesting another name change for you in particular. 

I know you’re curious though.

I’ve upgraded you to Meerkat. Here is the AV https://i.ibb.co/mSycsPz/C722-ACBF-B911-...-F0834.jpg

It was very near close to being called Mere Cannon Fodder. https://i.ibb.co/z61T1ss/054-F6-F85-B34-...1176-F.jpg
(05-17-2020, 10:32 PM)Marble Wrote: Since you were nice to me I will refrain from seriously suggesting another name change for you in particular. 

I know you’re curious though.

I’ve upgraded you to Meerkat. Here is the AV https://i.ibb.co/mSycsPz/C722-ACBF-B911-...-F0834.jpg

It was very near close to being called Mere Cannon Fodder. https://i.ibb.co/z61T1ss/054-F6-F85-B34-...1176-F.jpg

sorry bruh. doesn't sound sexy to me. :(
I’m sorry hun. I didn’t mean to hurt you. You’ve obviously been deeply affected. I hope you’re a woman. Who ARE you? Let’s go.
Don’t quote directly above you either. Otherwise you’ll get BANNED. No warning!
Just a couple of cunts talking to each other I suppose. Meow
You're an interesting character; I'd enjoy your continuation. Legitimately. -Yours "Truly" ....
Flower 
One gimp plucked away from you thank you very much.
(05-17-2020, 10:55 PM)Marble Wrote: One gimp plucked away from you thank you very much.
I don't get that. Tell me more... seriously. I want you to.
I thought it was gonna be about gold wrist watches and pocket watches and such.

Never expected a catfight, at any rate.

Laugh
(05-17-2020, 11:05 PM)TheSectualMaster Wrote: I don't get that. Tell me more... seriously. I want you to.

It’s a 70% worthwhile comment. You should be more positive. “I don’t get that.” sounds really -tive. I don’t want to hurt feelings. In this instance a friendly jab is a nice pull on your elaborate construction. Consider it a seed idea. All encompassing. Kind of supersedes it’s predecessor. Doesn’t matter what it means other than the meaning and feeling it gives you. It is giving. You want to fuck me I know. But I don’t want to get you pregnant.
(05-17-2020, 11:18 PM)Marble Wrote: You want to fuck me I know. But I don’t want to get you pregnant.

What The Fuck
So... how 'bout them Cowboys? Cheer
(05-17-2020, 11:18 PM)Marble Wrote: It’s a 70% worthwhile comment. You should be more positive. “I don’t get that.” sounds really -tive. I don’t want to hurt feelings. In this instance a friendly jab is a nice pull on your elaborate construction. Consider it a seed idea. All encompassing. Kind of supersedes it’s predecessor. Doesn’t matter what it means other than the meaning and feeling it gives you. It is giving. You want to fuck me I know. But I don’t want to get you pregnant.

You're somewhat correct but somewhat incorrect as well. I tend to agree with you sometimes-somewhat.
Well that was a whole lotta maybe.
(05-17-2020, 11:42 PM)Mister Obvious Wrote: Well that was a whole lotta maybe.

I am skeptical sometimes about somethings. You're not one of them. Whole lotta "that" baby...

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.
[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)

Disclaimer | Terms Of Service | Privacy Policy