It's Sectual's 4th birthday...
Sunglasses 
Well, the message board... not the domain, LOL :)
What was here before the board then?
(10-16-2019, 02:21 PM)Mister Obvious Wrote: If you say no, it's gayer than saying yes.
(05-21-2020, 12:16 AM)Mister Obvious Wrote: Well, the message board... not the domain, LOL :)

Congratulations MO. Very interesting, cozy and wonderful place. 

Happy Birthday Sectual!

I wish I brought fresh socks!

happybirthday happybirthday happybirthday happybirthday happybirthday happybirthday happybirthday happybirthday happybirthday
It was just a domain not being used for most of the time before the board...

It was a Wordpress upload I never looked at before that.

And pre-2013 before I owned the domain it belonged to some dude who I think made music or something.

I have no idea. I looked at it on the Wayback Machine once.
I had originally intended to use Sectual as the brand for modified/custom clothing (one of a kind pieces).
But then I had to make a message board and needed a domain name that was suitable.

Sectual message board started out as The Outcast Club (outcastclub.com) but then I started having nightmares that the biker gang who go by that name were gonna come after me. Lmfaooo.

So I decided to use the Sectual domain that I had sitting around instead.
(05-21-2020, 12:27 AM)Master Oblivious Wrote: I wish I brought fresh socks!

ROFL

(05-21-2020, 12:27 AM)Master Oblivious Wrote: happybirthday

Nice, I forgot I had that emote.
The Wayback Machine has no crawls of outcastclub.com while you had it, except for when it started redirecting to sectual.com. It also says that sectual.com is excluded from the Wayback Machine. Is that something you arranged intentionally?
(10-16-2019, 02:21 PM)Mister Obvious Wrote: If you say no, it's gayer than saying yes.
Yeah I did, not really hot on the Wayback Machine thingy.
OutcastClub was banned from Google for like the first 6 months or longer.
Honestly can't remember how long it ran on that domain name... but it was banned from Google for most of the time.
It was like some kinda super weird misunderstanding.
(05-21-2020, 12:46 AM)Mister Obvious Wrote: OutcastClub was banned from Google for like the first 6 months or longer.

Tha fuque were y'all up to on that bored?
Oh it was literally the same board, the only thing that changed was the domain name...

Shit I can't even remember why the hell it was banned, but when I found out and straightened out the issue, I remember being pretty surprised.

I can't remember the timeline too well, details of it are all a bit foggy so I realize now that I'm talking about it.
Happy Birthday, Sectual.

And thank you, Annie, for giving us stray mongrels a place to urinate out of public view.

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.
[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)

Disclaimer | Terms Of Service | Privacy Policy

Official Sectual Discord Server

Roleplaying: Every Poster Is A Character