Eyebrows should be brushed straight up...
You see all these "beauty guru" bitches doing crazy retarded shit to their eyebrows...

But you never see anybody just do it the right way.

If you brush your eyebrows in the right direction, you don't need to do anything else stupid to them.

Seriously, try it out...

Get in the mirror and brush your eyebrows DOWN with a spool brush or a toothbrush...

See how dumb and ugly they look?

Now brush them straight over... see how plain they look?

Now BRUSH THEM UP.

STRAIGHT up.

See how awesome that looks?

I've given you a new lease on life, now get the fuck out of here.
All I know is that they need to stop with the inch-wide Bingo-marker
blocks across those brows. Looks sad bordering on the comical.
Like when you're the first to pass out at a drunk party.
Sometimes you'll see 'em brush the brows up, but then draw a fucking box all around them and fill it in with some bullshit pencil or powder or something, so dumb.

Doing that defeats the purpose of having brushed them up in the first place.

Like for example...

The right way:

https://www.lorealparisusa.com/~/media/i....jpg?thn=0

The fucking WRONG WAY:

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/46/e3/8c/...a16859.jpg
It ain't complicated...

Take you some beeswax on a spool brush or a toothbrush and brush them fuckers UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They'll stay in place and there's no reason to use powder or pencil or any of that other bullshit.

Natural is best, you're supposed to look ALIVE AND AWAKE, not be painted up like a clown slut.
Let me be clear...

You can slightly curve the tops of the hairs over on the OUTSIDE CORNER of your eyebrows...

But the inside corner of the eyebrow should always be brushed STRAIGHT up.

And the outside corners should never be brushed entirely straight over.

Only the very tops of the hairs should be curved down at the outside corner of the brow.

Why be so concerned with your eyebrows if you're not even wearing makeup??

Well because the damn things frame your face, that's why.

They frame your eyes and the direction the hair is pointing makes all the difference in the world.
(06-08-2020, 02:27 PM)Mister Obvious Wrote: Only the very tops of the hairs should be curved down at the outside corner of the brow.

This is why it's so dumb to trim your eyebrows...

Because the length of the hairs in that outside corner will make a perfectly defined line if you just brush the very tops of them in the right direction.

Seriously, try it.

It SOUNDS tedious but it's not...

It takes 2.5 seconds, and putting on makeup you see these chicks wearing today takes like 30 minutes on the conservative side.
That's sooo, sooo very long to spend in front of a mirror.

When I was like 19 or 20 I would do that shit though...

And I thought it was a lot of fun at the time...

But gradually I noticed that the longer I spent putting makeup on or doing whatever in front of the mirror, the worse my mood became...

So I might LOOK all painted up, but now I'm in a bad mood which means I'm gonna be acting like a cunt, which is wholly unattractive. See how ironic that is??

Eventually I said fuck it entirely, and I spend almost no time in the mirror what so fucking ever! It's great!

Now that isn't to say I'm not a total narcissist who loves to look at myself on camera, but is that really the same thing??

*crickets*
Staring at the camera doesn't put me in a bad mood and I'll get on camera with no makeup anyways...

So I feel like the fascination with the camera is less about vanity than the whole "one hour a day in front of the mirror" aspect that comes along with putting on makeup or doing your hair.
(06-08-2020, 02:15 PM)Mister Obvious Wrote: The fucking WRONG WAY:

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/46/e3/8c/...a16859.jpg

ROFL! Sweet angry Jesus on a pogo-stick, that hurts to look at!  Panic
Not saying it isn't still vain, it totally is...

But it's somehow less soul rotting than just staring in a mirror.

Like...

A mirror isn't even recording you.

You have NOTHINGGGGGG to show for that time you spent in the mirror.

Other than maybe a painted face or a hair do or something.

But what of it?

What are you gonna do with that?

If you're not getting on camera or something then it's just a waste anyways.
(06-08-2020, 02:35 PM)somethingelseishere Wrote: ROFL! Sweet angry Jesus on a pogo-stick, that hurts to look at!  Panic

Yeah I mean, otherwise look at the eye makeup on that fly bitch...

It's very pretty. But the eyebrows fuck it all up.

Think of how great it would have looked with some nice natural thick eyebrows brushed straight up.

And listen, it's no secret that I have an eyebrow fetish...

https://www.sectual.com/thread-5491.html
I'm very honest about these things.
(06-08-2020, 02:20 PM)Mister Obvious Wrote: painted up like a clown slut.

What an awesome name for a band!
That and Rooftop Koreans. I call dibs on them both!!

Weee
https://tenor.com/view/nods-spock-kirk-m...f-14744088
I brush my eyebrows up every day with a wet spoolie brush and some hair gel...

It stays pretty well throughout the day.

I just love the almost animal like quality to the appearance brushed up eyebrows gives.

Looks so much better on the face.
My daily beauty routine...

I wash my face with hot water, and brush up my eyebrows.

LOL!

None of that makeup bullshit!

Not that I don't own makeup, I do and I think it can be very fun. But there's no room for it in my everyday life.
Sometimes I brush my hair too!

It's shoulder length now but I vowed that no matter how long it gets, I will never approach brushing it the same way again.

The more you brush your hair, the more time you're wasting that could have been used having fun in life.
I do use hairspray and some hair gel in my hair though, mainly because I like puffy hair and I do this special trick with a headband to give myself this nice big roll of hair right on top of my forehead so my hair doesn't look flat.

If there's one thing I don't like, it's flat hair...

I always wished mine was curly and naturally voluminous, but you gotta work with what you have.
You're the only person in my existence that has inspired the thought "damn, even her eyebrows are cute".
[Image: https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/e...Dourif.jpg]

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.
[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)