Why do people shave their Pubic Hair
Scratching Head 
It is there for a reason right? Why we want to cut it off? If it needed to be off it would fall off.
I dunno, I think it's stupid.
Moon 
(06-21-2020, 04:25 PM)Mister Obvious Wrote: I dunno, I think it's stupid.
Like men go bald cos of hormones testosterone, their hair doesn't fall out it just doesn't grow back.
But your pubes grow more. If they was meant to fall out they would.
I mean it does feel good being smooth, full body wax, but its not natural.
It may feel good IMMEDIATELY after being shaved, for like a single day.

Beyond that it feels fucking disgusting and prickly.

Fucking gross.

Looks fucking gross too...

You see people with killer tans, but when they get naked, their skin is pale in these private areas and it's all pasty and dotted with hairs trying to grow out on their privates...

Dry Heave

Fuckkkk that bullshit dude.

Oh my God man.

I say keep it trimmed as short as you can with a pair of grooming scissors and a comb...

You gotta use the comb as a buffer between your skin and the scissors or you're bound to regret your life as soon as you accidentally cut your nanner.
Moon 
Trim it yeah that's like you have to get up take a shit wipe your arse have a shower.
Personal hygiene if you can do it.
But being balled alll the time is fucked. Like you have to have 2 showers a day cos it starts to stink without the hair.
I think the hair absorbs the stink.
First of all, you tan naked...no tan lines or pale areas. Who tans with undies, bras and socks on??? Second, if you dont shave your privates wear corn rows down there. Maybe put those marble things on the end of those corn rows, so when your fucking , there making that 'clacking' sound.
Blueberry Faygo
Noooo, no tanning.

Avoid.
You can "GET SUN" but don't tan.

Besides shit ain't the same out there as it was in decades past...

The sun is literally white now lmao.

It used to be yellow.
I used to 'go tanning' at a tanning salon.  Never in the sun. Too damn hot, and takes too damn long. Didnt use 'tanning lotion'. Smelly messy shit for like 60 bucks. Come out all smelling like burnt coconuts. Ah, those were the days. Lol!
Blueberry Faygo
Book 
Sunbaking naked is ok but we need to time it limit it and do it only for the Vitamin D.
And we need to look at the UV levels to decide on how long either side.
Like in hot summer 15 minutes per side then we out of there.
In the middle of winter we could do an hour per side.
It depends we need to look at the UV levels on weather website.
Vitamin D from supplements is shit and just a scam to sell stuff.
There is even studies showing it clogs your arteries.
Nothing compares with the natural UV Chlorophyll kind of Vitamin D.
But not to Tan to get the natural energy from Sol.
(06-21-2020, 04:24 PM)ELFUNGUSMAXIMUS Wrote: It is there for a reason right? Why we want to cut it off? If it needed to be off it would fall off.
Yes. There was a reason we were once covered with hair. 
As you can see with mostly Asians and native Americans, a process of evolution
has eliminated a need for most of their body hair. All hair serves a purpose until it
doesn't, them it's let go. Bush hair is protective but doesn't seem to serve a purpose
since panties and outer layers have been fabricated. Some stuff does just "fall off/out"

i.e. wisdom teeth. 

Nothing like a hit hot nasty bush that hasn't been washed for days and smells like smegma though. 
Bushy beavers were a big hit back in the days. Maybe they'll make a comeback. So attractive. 
A good trim before an angry bush protrusion could be considered.
Just a matter of taste folks.
It's as simple as that. Really, it literally can't get
any easier to explain. We're not talking rocket/brain science here.
(06-22-2020, 09:39 AM)Master Oblivious Wrote: Yes. There was a reason we were once covered with hair. 
As you can see with mostly Asians and native Americans, a process of evolution
has eliminated a need for most of their body hair. All hair serves a purpose until it
doesn't, them it's let go. Bush hair is protective but doesn't seem to serve a purpose
since panties and outer layers have been fabricated. Some stuff does just "fall off/out"

i.e. wisdom teeth. 

Nothing like a hit hot nasty bush that hasn't been washed for days and smells like smegma though. 
Bushy beavers were a big hit back in the days. Maybe they'll make a comeback. So attractive. 
A good trim before an angry bush protrusion could be considered.
Just a matter of taste folks.
It's as simple as that. Really, it literally can't get
any easier to explain. We're not talking rocket/brain science here.

Rocket Brain Headwear ™️
(06-22-2020, 10:23 AM)Guest Wrote: Rocket Brain Headwear ™️

Predictive Pattern Emulating Mirror™️

(no space between word(s) and trademark symbol even though it really looks cool.) 

It's just the simple people. Shit boxes of dumb can't actually begin to express the entirety 
of anything to the contrary. It literally is self evident. I can't even begin to stress how 
stupid shit happens when you don't employ critical thinking. 

Yes, we need creative thinking; the chaotic nature of creativity needs a strong hold of the anchor
of critical thinking; taking the route back to the source and reverse engineering how the 
Rocket Brain Headwear™️ works. Trust me people. It has to happen. It's just so obvious. 
(06-22-2020, 12:52 PM)Master Oblivious Wrote: Predictive Pattern Emulating Mirror™️

(no space between word(s) and trademark symbol even though it really looks cool.) 

It's just the simple people. Shit boxes of dumb can't actually begin to express the entirety 
of anything to the contrary. It literally is self evident. I can't even begin to stress how 
stupid shit happens when you don't employ critical thinking. 

Yes, we need creative thinking; the chaotic nature of creativity needs a strong hold of the anchor
of critical thinking; taking the route back to the source and reverse engineering how the 
Rocket Brain Headwear™️ works. Trust me people. It has to happen. It's just so obvious. 

A⁺ Good Work  hmmm 
(06-22-2020, 01:09 PM)Guest Wrote: A⁺ Good Work  hmmm 
Good job!  Nanawoot
Book 
A man has to shave his dick though cos the hair grows on the shaft.
I mean he doesn't have to but it makes for a nice smooth pole.
The hair ends up growing almost up to the top, even circumcised you have to shave the pole.
It is best to do this with an erect shaft.

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.
[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)

Disclaimer | Terms Of Service | Privacy Policy