Annies Buns
Shrug2 
Are good for the buttering and squeezing at the car wash :o
Southern style biscuits, baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
JUST NEED SOME GRAVY.
I wanna battle mo like a sexual ninja get her all angry and then we just embrace and kiss and i get to roll around feelin her and stuff . this is all on gym mats . i whisper dirtty fantaseas in her ears and she just loves it and invites me to her condo for drinks and scrabble. She pops a pill in my drink as i am in the bathroom checking my ball hairs and cleaning my body. I come out and drink and start necking. Then i get dizzy and my penis gets big and stiff and just recall her takin off my pants and see her putting on a strap on. Pretty good date
(06-21-2020, 11:30 PM)Guest Wrote: I wanna battle mo like a sexual ninja get her all angry and then we just embrace and kiss and i get to roll around feelin her and stuff . this is all on gym mats . i whisper dirtty fantaseas in her ears and she just loves it and invites me to her condo for drinks and scrabble. She pops a pill in my drink as i am in the bathroom checking my ball hairs and cleaning my body. I come out and drink and start necking. Then i get dizzy and my penis gets big and stiff and just recall her takin off my pants and see her putting on a strap on. Pretty good date

This is where it loses me, please leave this part out in the future.

It is NOT necessary.

And you know it, don't be obtuse.

You're adorable though.

Adorable.
Panic 
(06-21-2020, 11:30 PM)Guest Wrote: I wanna battle mo like a sexual ninja get her all angry and then we just embrace and kiss and i get to roll around feelin her and stuff . this is all on gym mats . i whisper dirtty fantaseas in her ears and she just loves it and invites me to her condo for drinks and scrabble. She pops a pill in my drink as i am in the bathroom checking my ball hairs and cleaning my body. I come out and drink and start necking. Then i get dizzy and my penis gets big and stiff and just recall her takin off my pants and see her putting on a strap on. Pretty good date
Ummm Fella I don't think you wanna do any of that if you value your life that is lollllll hahahaha
Just some bun butterin n squeezin will do.
Nastola. Strap on? 

More like Annie's Fanny. Good times. 

Sticky buns. Talking about some serious,  icing glazed and slightly crispy but wet and gooey too buns.

Who's Annie?
(06-22-2020, 01:08 PM)Master Oblivious Wrote: Who's Annie?

I have noooooo idea.

Fung trippin' balls again?!
I'd say the "guest" is tripping balls as well. 

Anyone that wants their ass pushed in by 
some (any) female with a strap on...there's
no balls to be trippin'

Annie? Are you someone that exists? Please give us a sign!

Flickering lights, a creak in the door, a gust of wind. Something!
Shhht, be careful with that, man!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(06-22-2020, 01:18 PM)Mister Obvious Wrote: Shhht, be careful with that, man!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Whoa man. Weird shit! I just heard my coffee pot crack a little because of the heat on the glass when
I read this! 
What The Fuck
Yeah. Better safe than sorry. 

Brando Eyeroll
(06-22-2020, 01:22 PM)Master Oblivious Wrote: I just heard my coffee pot crack a little because of the heat on the glass

It's normal crackling. I bet it lasts a while...that last one...geesh. SHTEWNER
Remember, the 8th day of May when it becomes September, septum-7. 

Stop quoting the post above you like a fuckin' noob...

Maybe you and Fung should have super gay sex together.
(06-22-2020, 01:40 PM)Mister Obvious Wrote: Stop quoting the post above you like a fuckin' noob...

Maybe you and Fung should have super gay sex together.
Oh baby, hurt me! hurt me Mo.... lol. 

That's the spirit lass!  Smilewink

*pats head*

Good job!
Hey you're the one who brought "hurt" into this...

Maybe you should stop being a pussy?

Otherwise, I'm not sure where the notion came from...
(06-22-2020, 01:59 PM)Mister Obvious Wrote: Hey you're the one who brought "hurt" into this...

Maybe you should stop being a pussy?

Otherwise, I'm not sure where the notion came from...
I think in the use of the word "hurt" in that instance could be inferred through the "seemingly" real (most 
likely Meaux-Feaux Talk™) attempt to convey moderately humorous but ambiguous
terms of endearment.

Passive aggression is soooo hot. MOAR!  

(06-22-2020, 02:12 PM)Master Oblivious Wrote: Meaux-Feaux Talk™

Nice one!!!

(06-22-2020, 02:12 PM)Master Oblivious Wrote: Passive aggression is soooo hot. MOAR!

I've gathered you think it's hot!

It arouses you so much that you're willing to lose friends over it!

What happens when someone takes back every single word they ever said to you?

Well almost every single word...

But you'd really have to dig to find the ones that are left.
(06-22-2020, 02:16 PM)Mister Obvious Wrote: Nice one!!!

That's unfortunate you feel that away about your friends you have. Guess you have your reasons for
"losing them." 

What happens when you take every single one of them back..."words."
Well words are just words...except in some people's reality. 

What happens is you let the world know you never meant anything you wrote them I guess. Make sense?

You're so above all that Meaux; I just hope although the view is nice, it doesn't get lonely. 

I don't take back anything I've ever said to anyone unless it was negative. Buddies come and go; friends are 
forever...remember?

(06-22-2020, 02:16 PM)Mister Obvious Wrote: Nice one!!!

I also gather you're unaware to differentiate between sarcasm and actual desire. That's the problem with non-human text based communication coming from a part of the brain; it lacks tone, timbre, et al. Poor kids grown up socially on the net. They literally can't function in reality because there are no emotes, no music to cue, etc.

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.
[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)

Disclaimer | Terms Of Service | Privacy Policy