2020's "I AM NOT A CROOK."

1:48...

LilDamned
Nosepicking
LMFAO !!!!!
LMFAO
Blueberry Faygo
lol
I dont know what the hell you are lady . whatever it is just keep it at least partially in the closet so your mother doesnt have too much stress

Love dad
Mo do you ever show other sexy ladies like devestation or friends at church your boobies ? Like just to compare or maybe you let her play a bit
Mo is like mayor durkan a total imposter working for special interests. Lesbians are a beacon of darkness just like in ancient greece they all abandoned their loyal husbands and fled to lesboss . We must put these agents of satan back in their gilded cages . You dirty boys watching the san fernando sluts are only assvancing luciferian agenda
(07-01-2020, 01:05 PM)Guest Wrote: Lesbians are a beacon of darkness just like in ancient greece they all abandoned their loyal husbands and fled to lesboss .

ROFL
(06-25-2020, 09:05 PM)Mister Obvious Wrote: 2020's "I AM NOT A CROOK."

(07-01-2020, 01:13 PM)Mister Obvious Wrote: ROFL
I'd put my beacon in your darkness.
You better shoot off a flare up in this bitch!
(07-03-2020, 12:41 AM)Mister Obvious Wrote: You better shoot off a flare up in this bitch!
Headlamp, rappelling gear, weeks worth of food and a tent if I can find a ledge. 

Camp inside till the 4th then shoot off flares and blare some My country tis of somethin something
You do drive a Subaru.
TBF, I didn't even know about the lesbian Subaru meme at the time.

It probably wasn't even a thing back then.
It's not just a meme. They were a target market.

https://medium.com/th-ink/how-subarus-be...1d5f4754fa
An article from Medium...

LOL
Wave 
Perhaps you would prefer this one?

https://priceonomics.com/how-an-ad-campa...love-with/

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.
[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)

Disclaimer | Terms Of Service | Privacy Policy