I don't wanna say too much, but disclosure is coming...
Alien 
Disclosure is coming and the revelation of the existence of aliens is gonna be the side...

Not the main dish.
In fact at this point, we're not even sure the aliens are still alive.

It's unknown (to us).
It's fucking irrelevant...

The info that is gonna be released will be so shocking that the admission of alien life will be the least surprising part...

It'll take more than aliens to really make an impact on the global consciousness.

Think about that for a moment.

And it'll be much, much more than just aliens.
The revelation is going to be so massive that none of the current events and narratives are going to matter anymore...

They already don't...

It'd be best to prepare yourself now (your psyche, your emotions, etc.) to part ways with everything you ever thought was true about the whole damn world on every level, if you haven't already...

Now is the time.

Get ahead of the rush, my dudes...

It is gonna help you when everyone else is losing their shit and has no idea what the fuck to do or how to feel.

Keep your distance from 'em.
If there are any people in your life that you can't keep distance from, my advice would be to practice extreme calmness.

When they are ABSOLUTELY losing their fucking mind in front of you, your damn near eerie calmness will be an anomaly which will either shock them into a "blank" state, or trigger them so hard they'll burn all their fuel and pass out...

Either way, it ends with their sedation.

After the initial extremely emotional and confused reactions, they'll fall into a state of zombie-like passivity until they either accept the truth and move forward from it, or they are veggies for the rest of their lives, how ever long or short.
speaking of aliens , was just reading this bit about Nathan Rothschild circa 1820 :

An anonymous contemporary described Nathan Rothschild at the London Stock Exchange as "he leaned against the 'Rothschild Pillar' ... hung his heavy hands into his pockets, and began to release silent, motionless, implacable cunning":[10]

Eyes are usually called the windows of the soul. But in Rothschild's case you would conclude that the windows are false ones, or that there was no soul to look out of them. There comes not one pencil of light from the interior, neither is there one gleam of that which comes from without reflected in any direction. The whole puts you in mind of an empty skin, and you wonder why it stands upright without at least something in it. By and by another figure comes up to it. It then steps two paces aside, and the most inquisitive glance that you ever saw, and more inquisitive than you would ever have thought of, is drawn out of those fixed and leaden eyes, as if one were drawing a sword from a scabbard. The visiting figure, which has the appearance of coming by accident and not by design, stops just a second or two, in the course of which looks are exchanged which, though you cannot translate, you feel must be of most important meaning. After this, the eyes are sheathed up again, and the figure resumes its stony posture. During the morning, numbers of visitors come, all of whom meet with a similar reception and vanish in a similar manner. Last of all the figure itself vanishes, leaving you utterly at a loss.
(06-29-2020, 06:09 PM)Mister Obvious Wrote:  It'd be best to prepare yourself now (your psyche, your emotions, etc.) to part ways with everything you ever thought was true about the whole damn world on every level, if you haven't already...

Been waiting for this since the 90's!!

Weee
I know...

That's just it, so many people have been waiting for it for so long that it seems almost kinda pointless to say it's "coming"...

I realize that it just seems like bullshit at this point.

But I get the feeling this was worth waiting for.
I need to "go into silence" a lot more often.
I'm pretty sure we're the aliens. 

Not like we wouldn't be capable of "alien" technology given about 40-50 years from now. 

How do we know we don't already have that technology? 

We're not like any other organism on this planet- for the most part except for viruses; we're very much like them. (Thanks Agent Smith via The Waihowski Weirdos)  

It's not out of the realm of rational thought to think "in the future" we will be able
to utilized science with engineering, energy manipulation
and math that makes vector calculus seem like today's 1st grader math to enable
our future selves to be  "alien like."

If we were far enough advanced, the "ancient aliens" may be from the future; and those
ancient aliens from the future may be our future selves. 

One Never can tell. 
SETI begins at HOME.  

That "project bluebeam" bullshit, lmao. You've seen deepfakes; you should see some deepholoprojections. 

What if they've been spraying the skies with a mylar nanopolymer that acts as a 7 layered atmospheric holographic
projection stage? 

Space Jesus to the Rescue! ALL HAIL XENU!

**********EVERY POSTER IS A ROLE PLAYER***************
Aliens do not exist. It's just another example of the human need for a super intelligence/supernatural being/s. Face it, we're alone in the universe, just us and the other dumb critters.
(06-30-2020, 07:31 PM)Guest Wrote: Face it, we're alone in the universe

Laugh
I guess ignorance isn't always bliss.
Flipoff2 
(06-30-2020, 07:34 PM)Mister Obvious Wrote: I guess ignorance isn't always bliss.

Claims require evidence. But evidence is meaningless to bliss ninnies.
lol
like...were gonna neeed sum specifications there nastydominatrix

i have a gut feeling the bridge will collapse evrytime i cross it
(06-30-2020, 09:52 PM)Guest Wrote: i have a gut feeling the bridge will collapse evrytime i cross it

That was some deep shit yo...

Rastanana
(06-30-2020, 09:52 PM)Guest Wrote: like...were gonna neeed sum specifications there nastydominatrix

My guess? It's probably interdimensional disclosure rather than alien disclosure.

See, aliens are a sort of outdated concept.

DIMENSIONS are the real shit.

So there are interdimensional beings that will be disclosed, but it's more than the beings...

WE ARE ALL consciousness throughout the dimensions.

When you get attacked and bullshitted with in a higher dimension, it can carry down into the lower dimension too and manifest there in certain ways.

My suggestion? Blast your ass up to the godsphere and handle your fucking business...

Don't be a victim down here in this shoddy low rung eat/shit/piss reality.

Lmfao, it's such a fucking joke.

Take control.
Exceptionally well said here MO.

5 STARS *****
Blueberry Faygo
Awww, thank you so much 52!

Group Hug

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.
[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)

Disclaimer | Terms Of Service | Privacy Policy