Paris Hilton: My Celeb Soulmate
Heart 

Looks like she's about to sing like a pretty little birdie...

Is anybody surprised?

Hang 'em out to dry, darling.
Love you, Paris.
When is your sextape going to leak?
Hands Up!  Panties Down!
People act like the sextape is the only reason Paris was ever famous...

Okay, okay, it is.

But look how fabulous she is.

She deserved fame without a sextape.
I recommend she stop putting that glossy shellac on her paintings though...

There's almost no lighting in which that shit looks good and it makes it impossible to photograph.

Is there shellac on the Mona Lisa?? Well there you have it.
(08-31-2020, 01:49 PM)Mister Obvious Wrote:

Looks like she's about to sing like a pretty little birdie...

Is anybody surprised?

Hang 'em out to dry, darling.

Seems to me like she is still trying to be in the public eye. She probably is missing it. I mean, why do this? She is not happy - just empty, but why is she doing this? She wants attention so badly. I feel so bad for her. She probably never had a real friend - or anyone the that she knew for sure loved her just for her.
What they said about trauma being stored in the body in that clip was pretty astounding to me...

I clicked on it thinking "Meh I like Paris, wonder what kinda vapid shit this is."

But then I was like damn, sounds like she's got something to say.

If it's free, maybe I'll watch it. Dunno what the deal is with the YouTube Originals re: whether it's pay only. I would certainly never pay YouTube a dime.
Except for that one time when I paid for 50 Shades Darker, but let's just go ahead and forget the sins of my past mkay?!

Banana
(I loved it.)

TBH...

I'm vibing with Paris Hilton right now.

I am.

1:22 lmao...

God man.

All these super gorgeous mega famous women are just fraught with crippling, extreme insecurities and issues deeper than the Marianas Trench...

And I 100,000,000% relate.
7:36 the way people act around her is sad...

They're cold to her and so weirded and out and intimidated that they can't even start to relate.
(08-31-2020, 04:03 PM)Mister Obvious Wrote: I recommend she stop putting that glossy shellac on her paintings though...

There's almost no lighting in which that shit looks good and it makes it impossible to photograph.

Is there shellac on the Mona Lisa?? Well there you have it.

Oh, she does paintings? I need to check them out. Are they any good?
I meaaaan, I dunno if you guys know this or not, but I'm a literal 100% physical/emotional/intellectual/spiritual match with Paris Hilton soooo we're basically like literally the same person.
(08-31-2020, 09:54 PM)GG Wrote: Oh, she does paintings? I need to check them out. Are they any good?

They're abstractions from what I recall...

I'll see if I can look 'em up.

This video opens up with her art room.

So it's mostly "pop art" or just random collage stuff and some abstractions.

You'll see what I mean about the gloss, lol.

Not hating but, yeah. The gloss has gotta stop.
I'm usually just totally annoyed by how out of touch with reality these mega famous people always seem...

But with Paris, I can feel compassion for her instead.

I just love her.
I don't know. I think this is sad. she is just such a poser. Its hard to watch. She has no sense of who she is and she seems to think it matters what everyone thinks of her.

And her advice for anyone wanting to work in "this industry"? What industry? The "influencer" industry? lol.

She's hollow inside. I feel really sorry for her.

I like her chubby friend - she's pretty!
(08-31-2020, 09:55 PM)Mister Obvious Wrote: I meaaaan, I dunno if you guys know this or not, but I'm a literal 100% physical/emotional/intellectual/spiritual match with Paris Hilton soooo we're basically like literally the same person.

I was just thinking Paris reminds me of Michael Jackson...

So I looked up their compatibility and they're basically the same person too.

A lot of near 100% matches on different traits.

The shit don't lie.
(08-31-2020, 10:05 PM)GG Wrote: I don't know. I think this is sad. she is just such a poser. Its hard to watch. She has no sense of who she is and she seems to think it matters what everyone thinks of her.

And her advice for anyone wanting to work in "this industry"? What industry? The "influencer" industry? lol.

She's hollow inside. I feel really sorry for her.

I like her chubby friend - she's pretty!

Yeah I feel you on that...

It's hard to see through and it takes a long time to even be willing.

I felt the same way about Marilyn Monroe for a long time, but then it just hit me...

Once you see through it and actually glimpse who they really are, it changes you too.
And who the fuck is that dipshit that sewed his lips? I'd never have morons and losers hanging around me like that. She seems easily manipulated too.

Like you said. Super insecure.

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.
[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)

Disclaimer | Terms Of Service | Privacy Policy