You need to listen to Gianni Russo's life story...
Nodding Yes 
Give yourself the gift...

Popcorn
So the killers of Marilyn, JFK, Kilgallen, and Hoffa all bragged to this guy about how they did it? Seems far-fetched.
(10-16-2019, 02:21 PM)Mister Obvious Wrote: If you say no, it's gayer than saying yes.
Yeah the dude is a great storyteller but like the slut devastatia i think its 50% bs . washing marylins hair while she moans. I mean cmon get real
(09-12-2020, 09:48 AM)Guest Wrote: like the slut devastatia i think its 50% bs

You're wrong, I'm 169% slutty. Banana
(10-16-2019, 02:21 PM)Mister Obvious Wrote: If you say no, it's gayer than saying yes.
(09-12-2020, 08:51 AM)Devastatia Wrote: So the killers of Marilyn, JFK, Kilgallen, and Hoffa all bragged to this guy about how they did it? Seems far-fetched.

No he's not saying they bragged to him or even told him about it directly...

He's just making these statements and never explains why/how he knows it.

He hasn't survived all this time never having gone to jail or anything else by being specific with those kinda details.
I kinda doubt he would've survived this long even knowing all those details.
I know where you're coming from...

But I gotta say, a lot of people have concluded that Marilyn was a mob hit at the directive/as a result of Bobby Kennedy...

Even without hearing anything Russo ever said.
Let's remember...

Gianni is an errand boy.

Always has been.

They love him for whatever reason...

But just the way you don't believe him, that's exactly why he's been safe...

Because nobody believes the guy, and they know nobody will.
Right. He's not really saying anything controversial, only things that are already part of the popular mythos surrounding the events.

The only people living who may know the truth are in their 80s and 90s now, and will probably never face the consequences of any crimes they may have been involved in.

Not to mention, La Cosa Nostra is a shadow of its former self. Are there even any bosses left who have the power to put a hit on him?
(09-12-2020, 08:32 PM)Devastatia Wrote: Are there even any bosses left who have the power to put a hit on him?

No way...

And it's old, old news now.

The truth is out there, and it hasn't changed anything...

shrug

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.
[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)

Disclaimer | Terms Of Service | Privacy Policy