Take My Advice!
Scholar 
Taking advice from a twice-divorced dating coach is like taking advice from a fat fitness instructor.

Before taking advice from someone, make sure they've achieved the results you want themselves.

(11-01-2020, 12:11 PM)Devastatia Wrote: Taking advice from a twice-divorced dating coach is like taking advice from a fat fitness instructor.

Before taking advice from someone, make sure they've achieved the results you want themselves.

RIGHT??? 

Someone needs to study this shit, tho. It's just LIKE that across the motherfucking board. 

• Therapists have major mental issues. 
• Hairdressers have THE WORST fucking hair in the WORLD. Always. Tell me I'm wrong. 
• You go to a print shop and their book of samples looks like it was printed in 1989 on a high school faculty breakroom copy machine.
• Yoga teacher can't touch his toes (but for some reason his chest hair is touching his beard. Not okay). Tangentially, if I may, dudes shouldn't teach yoga. Just stop. 

etc., etc.
The financial advisor is $100,000 in debt.

(11-01-2020, 12:31 PM)Luxury Taco Wrote: Tangentially, if I may, dudes shouldn't teach yoga. Just stop.

Yoga was invented by men for men though.

Incidentally, the idea for this thread came from a video by a guy who is - that's right - a yoga teacher.

Laugh

Yogaception!!! *insert GIF of Shia LaBeouf doing something ridiculous* lol
(11-01-2020, 07:14 PM)Devastatia Wrote: Incidentally, the idea for this thread came from a video by a guy who is - that's right - a yoga teacher.

Broken record dept: The level of synchronicity I have experienced over the past half a decade of Sectual posting has been fucking ridiculous. I think Mo lowkey taps into some kind of Subgenius/Anton-Wilson type of energy with this output. Something deep is going on here.
(11-02-2020, 12:37 AM)Luxury Taco Wrote: Broken record dept: The level of synchronicity I have experienced over the past half a decade of Sectual posting has been fucking ridiculous. I think Mo lowkey taps into some kind of Subgenius/Anton-Wilson type of energy with this output. Something deep is going on here.

(11-01-2020, 04:39 PM)Devastatia Wrote: The financial advisor is $100,000 in debt.

And she's planning to go further into debt for frivolous travel and such, based on the amount of money she expects to make if she gets into an Ivy League business school.

Aaaaand... she has serious health issues she should be stashing away money for.

Her advice is: "Live for the moment!"

Facepalm

Dancing Banana 
I won $10.40 on the lottery MO. If you had 104 ten cent coins how many would you allocate to your savings account? Have you won the lottery before MO? 4x $10 million would be a lot better though wouldn’t it MO. Or is that chicken feed in your opinion?
I'd settle for $10 million.
5 million is emough and i could then buy a gancy camper bus to start my street ministree woth a certain preachee lady she could bake famcy pies for hobos and do sleepovers. my peneer excoted ober this
I'ma axe Koala Jesus to brang you some spell-check fuh Chrimmis! ThumbsUp
(11-01-2020, 12:31 PM)Luxury Taco Wrote: RIGHT??? 

Someone needs to study this shit, tho. It's just LIKE that across the motherfucking board. 

• Therapists have major mental issues. 
• Hairdressers have THE WORST fucking hair in the WORLD. Always. Tell me I'm wrong. 
• You go to a print shop and their book of samples looks like it was printed in 1989 on a high school faculty breakroom copy machine.
• Yoga teacher can't touch his toes (but for some reason his chest hair is touching his beard. Not okay). Tangentially, if I may, dudes shouldn't teach yoga. Just stop. 

etc., etc.

Yoga has been taught by males for a long time after having it as a martial art pre-dating any other martial art known in the world. 
You've sexualized exercise. You should want to do it because of benefits, not because a bearded hairy man is absent and in his
place an attractive woman. 

When I tell you that you shouldn't take my advice; I've just told you to believe not believe me.

Cyclic redundancy Error bruh. J.s... You want to take advice? Ask The Obvious One some on cooking. Something you can trust.
One good thing came of feminized yoga, namely yoga pance. nanarub

yoga time

Take a Hike

Good Advice

#shoppingmalltime

Korean girls are sofa king sexy. nanarub

https://images.squarespace-cdn.com/conte...ta+old.jpg

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.
[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)

Disclaimer | Terms Of Service | Privacy Policy