Internet outages happening now...
Wave 
YouTube vids won't play, that's the most noticeable thing happening right now.

So if it all crashes and TSHTF, I just want you all to know...

I said everything I had to say.
Group Hug
To the Guest who just posted...

I accidentally deleted both your posts instead of clicking approve.

Since this could be the end, I'm extra sorry.

If you look at an internet outage map, you can see that there's much more than just YouTube involved.
One theory is that they're taking certain places down in order to scrub and censor.

There have been rumors of an incoming internet outage all day...

So this is a bit coincidental.
https://www.thousandeyes.com/outages

https://livemap.pingdom.com
Canada, Russia, China all suspiciously unaffected.
An attack? Could be.

A scrubbing incident? Meh, surprisingly, I doubt it.
Which means that's probably what it is...

Banana
BitChute and Youtube were both down simultaneously for a while. That's the fist time I've seen that.
(11-11-2020, 08:28 PM)Mister Obvious Wrote: I accidentally deleted both your posts instead of clicking approve.

Since this could be the end, I'm extra sorry.

No worries. It's all working for me now, hopefully for you as well.
(11-11-2020, 08:48 PM)Guest Wrote: BitChute and Youtube were both down simultaneously for a while. That's the fist time I've seen that.

Yeah that's when I started to think the "scrubbing" theory might hold water.

I am able to watch YouTube vids again (though I've only tried one)... not all sites are 100% though.
Totally fucked up my viewing pleasure! They best stop playing with my YT emotions.
We were down for a good 30 min. just then.
My Internet connection hasn't been this shitty since 56k dialup days.

Hell, the last time my Internet was this slow, Windows didn't even have built-in TCP/IP support.

Not sure where to post this, but thought I'd share that Alex Jones is live on Timecast IRL at the moment!

(11-12-2020, 08:27 PM)Taco Wrote: Not sure where to post this, but thought I'd share that Alex Jones is live on Timecast IRL at the moment!

It's live so I don't have a time stamp, but they're having a great convo about DMT and visiting the interdimensional beings, and one of the guests commented that only some of us are projecting into the fourth dimension, the main body of people on earth are not, they're basically "background", totally confirming my thought that most people on the earth are NPC's.
From that above podcast: "Eric Charalamelia", the CIA operative in prison who uncovered the Ukraine shit, according to Tim, Apparently if you say his name on a podcast or anywhere, you get pulled/banned, and nobody is "allowed" to talk about him in any format, including twitter, etc. Well I just tried to google him, and...
Nevermind... I misspelled his name >.<
Like I said (dunno what post), the censorship is about to reach a level never before seen in media of any form.

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.
[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)

Disclaimer | Terms Of Service | Privacy Policy