Charlie's Angels (2000) - Review & Commentary
Popcorn 
WARNING: SPOILERS. HAPPENING. BELOW. DON'T READ IT IF YOU DON'T ALREADY KNOW.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charlie%27...2000_film)

Ummm, yeah. You know what? That's right. I'm about to watch Charlie's Angels (2000).

First of all, I find it disturbing that this movie is 20 years old. Moving along though. It's just interesting to think about how much the world has changed since then.

While searching for the movie on YouTube, I saw that there's a 2019 version which I completely forgot about! LMAO! Starring Kristen Stewart? What?? It's not that I don't like Kristen, she's fine. It's just the undeniable, insufferable feminism that it must be rife with. Uh, yeah, no, thanks, I'll pass and whatnot.

Why am I watching this movie? I truly have no idea. There are really only three scenes from the movie than I can even remember. Crispin Glover's "Smack My Bitch Up" scene, the scene where Drew ends up naked in front of these teenage boys, and the scene where they're in scuba gear and Drew goes "The Chad was great."

I definitely haven't seen this movie in a VERY long time, and Lucy Liu is pretty hot, so I'm excited. Drew and Cameron are obviously hot too. I was always partial to them back in the day. We'll see how I feel about it now. To be honest though, I'm mostly watching because of Lucy Liu. For some reason I saw her picture the other day and I was like, "Hmmm, Charlie's Angels though."

0:30 WTF, this opening tune sounds like "Too Many Puppies" which came out in 1990... what, did they think people forgot about it by 2000 or something?

0:53 "Look lady, it's not the seats that have gotten smaller, it's your ass that has gotten bigger." ROFLMFAOOO I remember that part, it's one of the best lines in the movie lmfao!!!!!!!!

2:09 you know what, it occurs to me that I have literally never seen Charlie's Angels (1976)... that's pretty cray!!!

2:15 OMG you have GOTTA be kidding me!!! It's LL Cool J!!! It's sooo weird, I was just thinking about him earlier, and like WHY would I EVER think about LL Cool J?! This has gotta be a sign. But what I do remember is that it's Drew Barrymore under there, which I always thought was over the top ridiculous/stupid.

3:15 whoa this is even dumber than I remember... you can't just open the fucking door on a plane like that.

4:33 lmao that is some cheeseball shit. Well played though.

6:26 oh man... this is NOT a great movie. It may be fun though. Pretty sure being fun, and funny in some places is what it's got going for it.

8:45 I always thought this dance was great.

9:25 I'd probably get up and dance like that every morning if I had a job that cool too.

You know what I really like about Charlie's Angels? Lucy Liu.

She's definitely the hottest one in this movie... it's crazy that she's 52 now. That's pretty depressing. She still looks good as fuck though. Here's an article about how she stays looking good: https://www.futureofpersonalhealth.com/s...ng-routine Nice words of wisdom at the end.

13:30 I really think Bill Murray is sexy as fuck. And I'm pretty sure I've talked about that before.

14:40 this Vivian/Kelly Lynch chick is kind of a babe too. https://superstarsbio.com/wp-content/upl...Height.jpg If my name was Clyde, I'd ride that slide... *nod*

18:08 God that is HORRIBLE driving. Just straight up detestable and not cute or funny at all.

18:20 ah, back when Beyonce wasn't AS unlikable. I have a thread all about that sheer societal disease... https://www.sectual.com/thread-8624.html Growing up with music like this, it's a miracle my brain is intact. Dunno how the kids of today are gonna make it!

23:20 God Crispin Glover is just sooo weird. It's absolutely amazing.

25:50 the fighting scenes are surprisingly okay though. Kinda retarded, kinda cool. Which is always an interesting combo.

31:21 Crispin as a race car driver though? Not believable.

According to Trisha Paytas' infamously running mouth... Crispin is obsessed with rosewater, is extremely vegan, and is just as weird in real life (albeit very friendly) as he seems on film. He probably wouldn't have been with her if he wasn't some kinda freaked out bimbo lovin' pervert though. That said, I'd probably kick it with Trisha... I mean, I DO like her. I think she's very funny.

BTW... I have been writing this whilst going off on various other tangents for over 2 hours and I'm only 33 minutes into the movie. I just want you to know that.

35:08 ooo, I like these mouth closeups! *nanarub*

37:34 oh I remember I really liked this scene!!!

37:40 dude look at those baller glasses!!!

43:14 oh this chick is totally suspicious. I love it when they start talking in another language, it's so cute!!!

1:11:35 the late 90s and early 2000s really did have some great clothes though.

1:29:11 I don't think it's fair that she was the only one who got to see Charlie.

Well, it was a fun movie to watch, but as usual for me a 1:30:00 movie turned into a 4 hour situation and I'm kinda glad it's over, LMAO.
Zero replies? Wtf. Must have been the beginning of this place.

The only thing that needs to be said about that is Cameron Diaz (with make-up on)
dancing in underwear with long ass legs and a tight ass. BAM

Thick and sultry Drew Barrymore (so f'ing hot)

The asian chick..meh. seen hotter. not a big fan of her face. 

the body. Of course. 

McFly in this? WTF Creepy ass weirdo rat man that always stays in character in interviews weirdo. 

Bill Murray. Meh. Same of the old shit. 

Kung Fu Titties. That's what this movie boiled down to. 

And dem asses.
(11-14-2020, 12:23 AM)Guest Wrote: Zero replies? Wtf. Must have been the beginning of this place.

WTF are you talking about? I literally just posted this thread.

That's enough internet for one day...

disgust

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.
[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)

Disclaimer | Terms Of Service | Privacy Policy