I put on my Sunday best for mo
Rose 
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Emu6ixiXUAEoBsV?format=jpg&name=360x360

together we go hand in hand to  Sunday service , we both wear perfume pleasing to the almighty and    as a modern  man I cook and clean and make sure my master is happy
ERRRN, WRONNNNG.

Should have tried this look instead...

https://imgur.com/a/wchi4aj
Fer piss sakes.

(11-15-2020, 11:12 AM)Mister Obvious Wrote:

Dude is literally wearing a zip-up heather-gray sweatshirt to the photo shoot. That's the kind of shit you throw on for an emergency toilet paper store run. Or mostly if you don't plan on seeing other humans for the day. He clearly started from the ground up with those designer boots, and then realized that the brown tight-rail corduroys were the only boot-cut pants he owned, and ran out of steam to bother with a matching shirt after he got winded trying to find his belt, and was just like "fuck it."

That chair, tho. Yaaaassss. 

And the floor tiling...

God damn.
That's BW motherfuckin' Stevenson and he was way hotter than your sorry ass could have even paid the most talented people in the world to be, Taco.
(11-16-2020, 11:28 AM)Mister Obvious Wrote: That's BW motherfuckin' Stevenson and he was way hotter than your sorry ass could have even paid the most talented people in the world to be, Taco.

I agree that he's hot, however my ass is one of the few things I've got going for me. Also, I didn't understand the thing about paying talented people? Illuminate me.
(11-16-2020, 11:28 AM)Mister Obvious Wrote: That's BW motherfuckin' Stevenson and he was way hotter than your sorry ass could have even paid the most talented people in the world to be, Taco.

Oh nevermind, didn't have my coffee yet. You're saying I couldn't pay anyone any amount of money to make me even close to BW. Hehe! For SURE.

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.
[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)

Disclaimer | Terms Of Service | Privacy Policy