shame on all of you
Americans depravity documented 
of course   the fatherless shall reap the whirlwind

little bastards 

ripe for Chinese takeover 

American culture is important, and we are the greatest country in the world...

It's only logical we'd be under attack...

Don't count us off yet, there are many tricks up the sleeve of freedom!!!
Heart 
(01-02-2021, 08:47 AM)Mister Obvious Wrote: American culture is important, and we are the greatest country in the world...

It's only logical we'd be under attack...

Don't count us off yet, there are many tricks up the sleeve of freedom!!!

I was in the hospital last night cos I have a bit of metal in my toe, now I have to have an actual operation to get it out cos its in the bone.
Thought they could just numb it and get it out but apparently not.
But there is quite a few American Doctors and Nurses here they are quite good too I kinda like them more than the old Aussie hag bitches lmao
This big American Dr who works there is funny as fuck dude he like 6"8 massive dude he cracks me the fuck up lol
Damn Fung that sounds fucked up! Good luck bro!
Flipoffnana 
(01-02-2021, 09:29 AM)Mister Obvious Wrote: Damn Fung that sounds fucked up! Good luck bro!

Thought it was just a splinter homie, thought would get it pulled.
Xray say not so. Fuck I hate surgeries. I mean how the fucking fuck did it get in the bone?
Son of an anus bastard! Word to the wise when working with metal, wear 4 pairs of socks!

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.
[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)

Disclaimer | Terms Of Service | Privacy Policy