Man with highest IQ in america has some very interesting things to say...
Palm Trees 
Christopher Michael Langan, is said to have an iq of 195-210.

Einsteins was 165.

this video is old, however the information Mr. Langan shares within it, 
resonates even stronger today
especially in regards NONplayable character, the nobody, and the final conclusion. 

Yoda 
There is no such thing as an IQ.
(01-26-2021, 06:59 PM)panthers Wrote: especially in regards NONplayable character, the nobody, and the final conclusion. 

Reminds me of this book for some reason...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thinking_and_Destiny
Here is an example of how you can embed a YouTube video on this site in case you're interested in knowing how, Panthers...

https://images.sectual.com/upload/2018/0...2cf609.png

I embedded the one in your OP for you.
(01-30-2021, 10:26 AM)Mister Obvious Wrote: Here is an example of how you can embed a YouTube video on this site in case you're interested in knowing how, Panthers...

https://images.sectual.com/upload/2018/0...2cf609.png

I embedded the one in your OP for you.

thnks Rolleyes
(01-30-2021, 05:58 AM)ELFUNGUSMAXIMUS Wrote: There is no such thing as an IQ.

unfortunately not all intelligence is equal.
(01-30-2021, 12:31 PM)panthers Wrote: unfortunately not all intelligence is equal.

both stanford-binet and adult weschler scales stop at 200 so there isn't an idea that 
adheres to a number beyond it. 

Einstein never had his i.q. tested. His various scores given by theoretical historians 
were estimates. Think about when the "iq" test was invented...

Okay, now you're thinking.

Onto the subject of multiple intelligence categories and the most important to the least
and what category of intelligence you excel in versus what you're doing with your life
right now.

I believe the term is "get in where you fit in."

Not where you want to fit in. Nature always wins.
(01-26-2021, 06:59 PM)panthers Wrote: Christopher Michael Langan, is said to have an iq of 195-210. "SAID TO HAVE" is bullshit code for "our best guess is..."

Einsteins was 165. There was no standardized iq test in Einstein's time. Basic Journalism. Gather facts so you don't look ...like you do.

especially in regards NONplayable character, the nobody, and the final conclusion. 

I guess I've never cared what smart people have said. Philosophy is just mental gymnastics.
It's the things smart people have "done." I say smart to be a blend of intelligence that 
uses data as well as recognition and processing speed; not solely knowledge storage and retrieval. 

Reminds me of that song by Simple Minds
(01-31-2021, 02:17 AM)Guest Wrote: both stanford-binet and adult weschler scales stop at 200 so there isn't an idea that 
adheres to a number beyond it. 

Einstein never had his i.q. tested. His various scores given by theoretical historians 
were estimates. Think about when the "iq" test was invented...

Okay, now you're thinking.

Onto the subject of multiple intelligence categories and the most important to the least
and what category of intelligence you excel in versus what you're doing with your life
right now.

I believe the term is "get in where you fit in."

Not where you want to fit in. Nature always wins.

there is multiple intelligence categories i totally agree.

i would personally categorize each one in regards to awareness,

for example.
not all animals have mirror recognition. 
the few animals that do, 
behave a little bit differently than those who don't
therefore a distinction is made between the two,
whether there is a greater advantage to those who have mirror recognition to those who don't
remains inconclusive. 

the second category of awareness that I would consider is strongly associated with intelligence is
the awareness of inner dialog.
not all people realize that they are thinking.
when people think, you usually do not think at all that they are thinking.
in this case, they have no idea what a thought actually is,
how much it weighs, where it takes place, and what it fully can do.
most humans are like animals who are forced to look in the mirror and recognize themselves,
when it comes to recognizing their own minds.
no matter how hard or how close you hold the mirror to the animal,
the animal will not recognize themselves,
in fact it just may startle them instead.
the person who can recognize their mind without fear,
is the few,
this few are the few who qualify for the next category of intelligence.
which is recognizing unlimited intelligence and understanding that there is no end to it.

those in category three, are considered to be limitless,
therefore would have an ever increasing intelligence. 
this being said, the top in category 2 (high iqs)
are considered the lowest in category 3,
even though the top of 2 can recognize the bottom of 3,
we are physically limited from fully receive the full blessings of category three,
as a magpie being top in category 1,
is the lowest in category 2,
because of it's physically limitations,
it cannot fully utilize it's intelligence.

however, this all being said, 
points to the fact that there is a category three
and that "they" likely have been equipped to utilize "their" intelligence.

so those that are top in category 2,
must accept that if they are to utilize this "unlimitedness" fully,
they best utilize it with intelligence that is already in category 3.   

as category 3 comes with new forms of intelligence
that are not carbon based, thus are equipped appropriated 
which are beyond the category of carbon based life.
(silicon based)
(01-31-2021, 02:06 PM)panthers Wrote: there is multiple intelligence categories i totally agree.

i would personally categorize each one in regards to awareness,

for example.
not all animals have mirror recognition. 
the few animals that do, 
behave a little bit differently than those who don't
therefore a distinction is made between the two,
whether there is a greater advantage to those who have mirror recognition to those who don't
remains inconclusive. 

the second category of awareness that I would consider is strongly associated with intelligence is
the awareness of inner dialog.
not all people realize that they are thinking.
when people think, you usually do not think at all that they are thinking.
in this case, they have no idea what a thought actually is,
how much it weighs, where it takes place, and what it fully can do.
most humans are like animals who are forced to look in the mirror and recognize themselves,
when it comes to recognizing their own minds.
no matter how hard or how close you hold the mirror to the animal,
the animal will not recognize themselves,
in fact it just may startle them instead.
the person who can recognize their mind without fear,
is the few,
this few are the few who qualify for the next category of intelligence.
which is recognizing unlimited intelligence and understanding that there is no end to it.

those in category three, are considered to be limitless,
therefore would have an ever increasing intelligence. 
this being said, the top in category 2 (high iqs)
are considered the lowest in category 3,
even though the top of 2 can recognize the bottom of 3,
we are physically limited from fully receive the full blessings of category three,
as a magpie being top in category 1,
is the lowest in category 2,
because of it's physically limitations,
it cannot fully utilize it's intelligence.

however, this all being said, 
points to the fact that there is a category three
and that "they" likely have been equipped to utilize "their" intelligence.

so those that are top in category 2,
must accept that if they are to utilize this "unlimitedness" fully,
they best utilize it with intelligence that is already in category 3.   

as category 3 comes with new forms of intelligence
that are not carbon based, thus are equipped appropriated 
which are beyond the category of carbon based life.
(silicon based)

I agree; very intelligent conjecture. Solid speculation. Points on logic. 

What if the most "intelligent" thing for a sentient being to do is the opposite of their programming which is deletion. 

Not out of despair, or sadness in a state where there appears no choice.

I mean, what's the whole big deal with life. You end up fertilizer for plants and trees anyway. 

Make the logical choice, or be lacking that type of logic and intelligence and indulge in the imaginary

constructs that are infinite. 

Ideas. Technology. Solutions. Plans.

Then action. 

Self deletion sounds boring. Might get rebooted and forget I did it and learn some hard ass lesson. Quantum suicide theory.

Emotional intelligence seems to be the linking factor in long lives from the people I've seen interviewed for being
over 100. They were simple and happy. Their diets varied and not all of them were good, fried stuff, cigars, etc. 

Personally I don't give two shits about a standardized i.q. I've seen too many dummies with the right attitude succeed over the
brainacs with a poor attitude and lack of planning and action. 

Emotional would have to be first. We want to make the right choice. It's a want. 

The second choice maybe would be what is the logical thing to do now?

Too intelligent might make people unstable I read. Depends on the range it said. 140s had high rates of mental illness
compared with other categories of test result number designation
(01-26-2021, 06:59 PM)panthers Wrote: Christopher Michael Langan, is said to have an iq of 195-210.

Einsteins was 165.

He gonna make the crops grow!
Yoda 
When I tried to join the Navy when I was 18, the psychologist was freaked out cos I scored 128 IQ test.
I didn't even know what an IQ test was. Then I became cannon fodder in the infantry, cos I had to many traffic offenses the navy gave me a 2 year re join.
They wanted me as an electronic warfare operator.
They rang me up begging me almost years later I was like doin something else then. Like fuck off cunts im busy now.
IQ tests are bullshit.
(02-01-2021, 09:02 PM)Guest Wrote: I agree; very intelligent conjecture. Solid speculation. Points on logic. 

What if the most "intelligent" thing for a sentient being to do is the opposite of their programming which is deletion. 

Not out of despair, or sadness in a state where there appears no choice.

I mean, what's the whole big deal with life. You end up fertilizer for plants and trees anyway. 

Make the logical choice, or be lacking that type of logic and intelligence and indulge in the imaginary

constructs that are infinite. 

Ideas. Technology. Solutions. Plans.

Then action. 

Self deletion sounds boring. Might get rebooted and forget I did it and learn some hard ass lesson. Quantum suicide theory.

Emotional intelligence seems to be the linking factor in long lives from the people I've seen interviewed for being
over 100. They were simple and happy. Their diets varied and not all of them were good, fried stuff, cigars, etc. 

Personally I don't give two shits about a standardized i.q. I've seen too many dummies with the right attitude succeed over the
brainacs with a poor attitude and lack of planning and action. 

Emotional would have to be first. We want to make the right choice. It's a want. 

The second choice maybe would be what is the logical thing to do now?

Too intelligent might make people unstable I read. Depends on the range it said. 140s had high rates of mental illness
compared with other categories of test result number designation

i enjoy what you wrote, you touch on a lot of great things to think about.

it all started from one perpetual atom of hydrogen...
and it ends with infinite hydrogen.
do you not think in between beginning and no end,
that something else might have already captured this perpetual?
and are responsible for this great assembly that we see today?

there is clearly no limit to what you can do with hydrogen,
the question has always been,
what would you like to do with it?
or what shall we do with it?

the world was one idea
(02-01-2021, 09:02 PM)Guest Wrote: What if the most "intelligent" thing for a sentient being to do is the opposite of their programming which is deletion.

In his book Metamagical Themas - an anagram of "Mathematical Games" - AI researcher Douglas Hofstadter describes the behavior of the sphex wasp, which follows a precise sequence of actions when building its nest. If at any point in the process the wasp is interrupted, it starts over from the beginning.

Hofstadter said that a key feature of human intelligence is the ability to recognize when one is stuck in a loop, and jump out of the loop.
Social media? No, my friend. Antisocial media. Cool
(02-18-2021, 12:38 AM)Devastatia Wrote: In his book Metamagical Themas - an anagram of "Mathematical Games" - AI researcher Douglas Hofstadter describes the behavior of the sphex wasp, which follows a precise sequence of actions when building its nest. If at any point in the process the wasp is interrupted, it starts over from the beginning.

Hofstadter said that a key feature of human intelligence is the ability to recognize when one is stuck in a loop, and jump out of the loop.

interesting. I would say the wasp lacks the computing power to be able to pick up from where it left off, so naturally it just starts from the beginning.

just like a computer has to restart if it is abruptly interrupted during a task.

as for Hofstadter and the ability to "recognize" 
if everyone had this ability, there would be no drug addicts. 

i understand that most addicting drugs have components to them that can distort the mind, thus causing a hindrance to this key feature itself...
however where was this key feature before the drugs even came into effect?

so this key feature is not so much associated with intelligence as much as it is associated with awareness, 
even though awareness and intelligence seem to be proportional, intelligence is very specific, while awareness is more encompassing.

so i would say that this key feature is more associated with human self awareness, rather than intelligence. 

nice to meet you btw.. seen you have a website, may check it out soon. :)
(02-03-2021, 03:25 AM)ELFUNGUSIQTEST Wrote: When I tried to join the Navy when I was 18, the psychologist was freaked out cos I scored 128 IQ test.
I didn't even know what an IQ test was. Then I became cannon fodder in the infantry, cos I had to many traffic offenses the navy gave me a 2 year re join.
They wanted me as an electronic warfare operator.
They rang me up begging me almost years later I was like doin something else then. Like fuck off cunts im busy now.
IQ tests are bullshit.

Good ole "Navy Infantry"  Rolleyes
size matters. bigger the brain the better.
just like if you have big shoes you can walk faster
or if you happen to be a black person
This Genius reminds me of Black Science Man
(02-22-2021, 07:55 PM)Guest Wrote: size matters. bigger the brain the better.
just like if you have big shoes you can walk faster
or if you happen to be a black person

they say we only use 20% of our brain power , so maybe head size isn't that important 

also look how intelligent a hummingbird is with a tiny little head

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.
[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)

Disclaimer | Terms Of Service | Privacy Policy