I've finally figured out the proper way to eat a banana...
Excited 
You just cut off a little bit at a time. No peeling!

When you cut it and it sits on the countertop, the surface area of the cut/open end of the banana starts to brown and swell ever so slightly, which creates a protective barrier between the peel and the banana, sealing the rest of the banana away and keeping it fresh.

It's fucking amazing. You can make a banana last all day this way!!!
For real. Just cut the end off a banana, set it on the counter and come back a few hours later. Check out the end of where you cut it and observe the texture and overall appearance. Isn't that so cool?

I just ate 1/3 of a banana that I had going on yesterday... it sat out on the counter all night and was still totally fine. I like to take a butterknife and scrape off the end where it gets all brown and swells up, there's no reason to cut that much off it. You'll see when you examine it that it's just like a quarter's thickness that has to be scraped or cut off before you can keep eating the banana. It's only at the very end where you cut it that you gotta scrape or cut off cuz you don't wanna eat the very end once it's been sitting out for a long time.
Ain't no reason to eat a whole banana at once!
The only reason I ever ate the whole banana in one sitting was because I didn't know bananas could be half eaten and still stay fresh somehow. But now it all makes sense!!!
Isn't science amazing!?

America, fuck yeah!!!

We invented science!!!
Oh man, what if I already made a thread about this?

That'd be super embarrassing!!!
(03-20-2021, 07:58 AM)Mister Obvious Wrote: Ain't no reason to eat a whole banana at once!

What if you want to eat a whole banana at once? Huh, professor?? : P
There've been times in my life when I've eaten several bananas in one day.

But now I look at bananas as sort of a precious commodity.

If you gotta go out to the store and get it at least once a week, then you better make it last!
I now want to know if you can fit the whole thing in yer mouth . like str8 in right to the back of your throat and let your tongue enjoy the texture and flavour until your mouth is overflowing with juicy goodness
LOL. I always eat the whole bunch of bananas at one go.
Hands Up!  Panties Down!
You should start making videos about all these things.

You can even film the banana over the period of time.

Aslo, make a video then next time you eat a pizza.
Hands Up!  Panties Down!
Thank you very much for these suggestions, Dickie!!!
(03-20-2021, 01:25 PM)Guest Wrote: I now want to know if you can fit the whole thing in yer mouth . like str8 in right to the back of your throat and let your tongue enjoy the texture and flavour until your mouth is overflowing with juicy goodness

No, and please no.
It works on apples too!

It makes sense that fruits would have this mechanism naturally...

Like if an apple falls off a tree and hits a rock and gets a gash in it, the whole apple won't be ruined, just the area that was exposed.

It makes total sense and I'm so excited to know this.

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.
[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)