I AM THE KEYMASTER.
Sad Nana 
ARE YOU THE GATEKEEPER?
0:40 is that Annie Potts? Lmfao wow!?
I've never actually seen these movies in full and I don't really even like them, but these scenes were inarugably legendary.
Sigourney Weaver is crazy hot in this movie, I have been coming to appreciate her crazy hotness in recent months since I first found out about it.
(04-04-2021, 01:53 PM)Mister Obvious Wrote: Sigourney Weaver is crazy hot in this movie, I have been coming to appreciate her crazy hotness in recent months since I first found out about it.

Not to be crass
But girl ain't got no ass.

At 0:39 I'm forwarding through the scene. 

I Can't

THE COMPLETE LACK OF ASS MAKES NO SENSE.

For two reasons:

1. Asses are supposed to be cushions for us to sit on. 

Butt cheeks are permanent cushions that provided us comfort back when we were sitting on cave floors. 
Which is a time I hope to return to, or I'd at least like to experience living in a cave. Badly. But I digress.
The point is: we still need/use the cushions. Today. 

AND SHE HAS ZERO CUSHION. 

It's just a flat line that doesn't move out any further than her lower back. 
OMG, It's literally fucking parallel to her back. WTF??? How is that even possible?

2. The rest of her is so beautiful, what the fuck happened? God??? HELLO??? ARE YOU THERE???

Seriously, from the back she might as well be a roadie for the Almond Brothers or some shit. 

When I see a backside like that, with that hair, when I turn that person around I fully expect to see an incredible 70's moustache. 

Holy fuck I spelled moustache correctly on the first pass.
This thread reminds me of a horror book that I read as a 14 year-old, which was really way too young to be reading this kind of shit; it was called "Night Chills", about this dude who brainwashed an entire town. He could go up to anyone and say "I am the key", and they'd go into a trance and say "I am the lock", and then he'd do whatever he wanted to them. I was interning through my middle school at a bookstore on the weekend, and it was run by this old perv who would recommend these books to me. He'd be like (deep, whispery husky voice) "I think you'll find page 72 to be interesting..." and I would flip to the page and experience irreparable trauma while simultaneously not being able to put the book down.
Yoda 
No I am not. Im just your homie. And always love you.
(04-05-2021, 01:50 AM)ELFUNGUSMAXIMUS Wrote: No I am not. Im just your homie. And always love you.

This was obviously posted in the wrong thread, but if you read it as the old perv responding to my post just above yours, it's ... I don't have the adjective. It's ... a thing that is mildly entertaining, if you're the voice of the old perv. I mean, if you could actually hear this guy's voice, which is theatric and deep, soothing in the WORST way, saying your above words? In my own private head it's fucking pure gold. "No I am not a pervert. I am merely your homie." Jesus Chriiist ROOOFLLL

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.
[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)