I am going to go and get the Pfizer Vax
Yoda 
For the simple purpose that I don't mind dying, in fact I would like to but am against suicide.
I am taking out a very expensive life insurance policy that includes the Vax, so my kids get something if I die.
I don't wan't/need/have to have this shit, but seeing as though when I was 17 and was injecting cocaine in 1 arm and LSD in the other at the same time.
I think it might be pissweak compared.
The sickness and suffering ive been through in my life, is pale in comparison.
I want to sacrifice myself for humanity like Jesus did, he saved all souls who want to be saved.
I want to show people if I live or die, and if I die, then what they shouldn't do.
This is not suicide its them murdering me, and me showing humanity what they are doing.
I will give myself for the masses. I am unimportant.
You're such a fuckin' troll bro.
SMH @ you.
Yoda 
(04-22-2021, 10:04 PM)Mister Obvious Wrote: You're such a fuckin' troll bro.

Maybe so, but I really just did all this.
Jesus got my back homie!
Yoda 
Did you get vaxxed yet Fung, ya damn traitor to the human race?
Yoda 
(04-23-2021, 08:22 PM)Mister Obvious Wrote: Did you get vaxxed yet Fung, ya damn traitor to the human race?

Nah they aint got any lol traitor? Im giving my life to Christ to show them, its the only way.
Yoda 
Bro if you're having a mental moment right now, you probably shouldn't go get a potentially life altering experimental vaccine.

It'd be like getting a squirting dick tattooed above your buttcrack, like a dude tramp stamp.
Yoda 
(04-23-2021, 09:07 PM)Mister Obvious Wrote: Bro if you're having a mental moment right now, you probably shouldn't go get a potentially life altering experimental vaccine.

It'd be like getting a squirting dick tattooed above your buttcrack, like a dude tramp stamp.

But I aint gay so why would I get a squirting dick above my buttcrack? You probably have this though.
If anyone even came near my buttcrack they would be in such a world of shit worse than taking this pissweak vaccine.
I don't give a shit TBH, mRNA is pissweak I will snort it and get fucking high as a kite!
I guarantee I don't even get a sore arm. Prove to the world its bullshit expose the pharma companies as frauds.
Show people they don't need this shit fuck I don't need it. Just under 3.1 million supposed deaths from a supposed virus.
And there is possibly 7.8 billion people. Its just not needed.
But I will become a guinea pig. I have found so much fakery in the anti vax movement its not even funny.
And I have studied the shit for a while now homie.
BS is flying in all directions and people are straight up unhinged right now.

It's a bad time to do anything besides relax.

But instead you're on some kinda weird salvation kick and talking some weird shit I don't even understand...

Like half the time I don't even understand what you're saying and maybe I'm alone in that, I dunno.

If you're just trolling then fuck you bro. If you're serious, you're even more of an idiot than I thought, but fine.

It's your life. Enjoy all the weird bruising/blood clotting and all other kinda weird shit that people are reporting with the vax!

If your kids are unvaxxed, stay the hell away from them...

Go shed your mRNA nanobot laced skin particles elsewhere.
Fung's got a mullet, he's wearing cutoff jean shorts and sandals with socks, and he's holding a large garbage can.

He looks angry, he's shedding mRNA laced nanobot skin particles around him like a cloud, and he's coming at you.
Fung moves toward you through the residential neighborhood driveway...

You can practically hear the cloud of mRNA particles buzzing around him.

He stops in front of you and looks you dead in the eye as he slams the garbage can on the pavement with BOTH ARMS.

Beads of sweat are dripping down his face and you can see a nanobot from an evaporating droplet become airborne!
Yoda 
(04-23-2021, 09:44 PM)Mister Obvious Wrote: Fung's got a mullet, he's wearing cutoff jean shorts and sandals with socks, and he's holding a large garbage can.

He looks angry, he's shedding mRNA laced nanobot skin particles around him like a cloud, and he's coming at you.

Is that your idea of hot or something? Cos you know I look nothing like that lol
Im wearing Tan Mack work boots with black socks that keep falling down cos Chinese made them.
I have a shaved head, black cotton shorts and a grey tshirt lol I think you lost the plot like me hahaha
I will do the sandal socks thing I know what you mean if you send me some sandals hahahaha cos I aint got any lmao
We ain’t goin’ out like that

https://davidicke.com/2021/04/23/fascism...videocast/
David Icke! <3
Yoda 
(04-23-2021, 09:39 PM)Mister Obvious Wrote: BS is flying in all directions and people are straight up unhinged right now.

It's a bad time to do anything besides relax.

But instead you're on some kinda weird salvation kick and talking some weird shit I don't even understand...

Like half the time I don't even understand what you're saying and maybe I'm alone in that, I dunno.

If you're just trolling then fuck you bro. If you're serious, you're even more of an idiot than I thought, but fine.

It's your life. Enjoy all the weird bruising/blood clotting and all other kinda weird shit that people are reporting with the vax!

If your kids are unvaxxed, stay the hell away from them...

Go shed your mRNA nanobot laced skin particles elsewhere.

That's insanity talking are you ok? You don't seem it. Nanobot? lmao Go research mRNA before you shit all over me homie. Cos clearly you are just on the mentally insane bandwagon.
I don't need want I told you, I believe the whole thing is a scam. But its to make money, follow the money trail. I just think I can survive it. And if I can't then I will be happily dead. I just push the limits sometimes ya know? There is no need for any of this crap but I will play it like a violin.
Yoda 
David Icke confirmed satanic freemason, controlled opposition.
Alex Jones selling kinky penis pills, controlled Zionist opposition.
Both sides are in on this. Especially the Ayn Rand fans.
I would rather leave this world now, and make peace with my creator.
Than have to listen to you blithering idiots for one more second.
From either side you suck the balls off donkey cocks!
Shit, I hear you man.
Yoda 
I march before a martyred world, an army for the fight
I speak of great heroic days, of victory and might

I hold a banner drenched in blood, I urge you to be brave
I lead you to your destiny, I lead you to your grave

Your bones will build my palaces, your eyes will stud my crown

For I am Mars, the God of War, and I will cut you down - Kilmister

Gut up cunts.

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.
[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)