I will not reproduce.
Scholar 
I despise humanity, and I hate the world (not the planet itself)...

I would never want an innocent soul to experience all this pain, deception, and soul rotting need.

The most loving thing anyone can do is never reproduce.

Take care of the poor souls already here, care for the animals, and just minimize your damage.

That's the best anyone can ever do.
I mourn for every single human, and I hate them at the same time.

They are dumb animals who should have never been made into what they are now, and left to suffer.

But they are pure trash, and I can understand why they were abandoned here.

Humanity is a scourge... an absolute parasite organism that truly has no purpose besides to feed and fuck.

There is no higher calling for humanity.

There is no heaven or hell.

There's nothing when you die besides the next incarnation on whatever world, and more of the suffering inherent in all life.

God is alone, and God is disgusted.
If I ever do make the terrible mistake of reproducing...

I want you to know I'm so sorry that you had to come here to this shit hole...

Please don't hate me for it, and I hope you have a better time than I did, somehow.
At some point humans became a broken species. Look how healthy wild animals are. We weren't meant to live this way. We allowed the social engineers to destroy freedom, and any semblance of a natural/healthy life.
Please just don't come.

Just don't come here...

It's not that I don't love the idea of my child...

But there's too much pain, and it's not worth it.

The fun you could have doesn't make it worth the pain.

I'm so very sorry...

But please just don't come.
(04-23-2021, 09:58 AM)Guest Wrote: At some point humans became a broken species. Look how healthy wild animals are. We weren't meant to live this way. We allowed the social engineers to destroy freedom, and any semblance of a natural/healthy life.

Yes.
In case anyone doesn't know what I mean by social engineering.

https://infowars.fandom.com/wiki/Between...llectivism
(04-23-2021, 09:59 AM)Mister Obvious Wrote: Please just don't come.

Just don't come here...

It's not that I don't love the idea of my child...

But there's too much pain, and it's not worth it.

The fun you could have doesn't make it worth the pain.

I'm so very sorry...

But please just don't come.

This is literally poetry. It's raw and dark and beautiful and sad and honest and fucking glorious.

Some of the shit that's being passed as poetry these days makes me feel like the human race should just be put out of its fucking misery. Absolute "safe zone" horseshit. We are falling into a massive inferno with no true surface. There is no fucking safe zone.

It's impossible, once you're at a certain level of awareness, to avoid anti-natalistic thoughts. Even parents--maybe especially parents--can have them, because sometimes it takes having kids you love beyond all measure to realize what it is you're bringing them into. 

That all said... if I was a baby choosing my mother there's nobody else on earth I would even think of choosing. Seriously, if I died and went to some place where I got to pick my next mom, I would pick you and bring you so much joy and love as a beautiful baby. I mean I would be crapping like the wind in my diapers and probably crying once in a while. There would be elements of it that suck. But contrary to what you said above, the fun and love WOULD be worth the pain. Love is the only thing that actually matters. It's the one thing we've brought into the universe that is enduring. It's the signature of the human race.
Speaking of poems.

https://www.poetryfoundation.org/poems/89897/good-bones
mo this is total bullshit

I feel like you either have a toothache , indigestion or you had a bad day at the office

or maybe that old clunker you like driving finally went kerplunk on a major highway and you just got back home after walking 5 miles cuz you are afraid of being picked up by a serial killer
Everything's okay, Guest, I'm working through it... just hard to accept it all.
English is racist . stop teaching this language of oppression and lets help all the blacks and mongols relearn the wonderful dialects from whence they sprang. Numbers and alphabets made up by whitey cannot be beneficial to the brown races ...plus you gotta pay them for these hostorical atrocities. Every white person should be taxed and confiscate bank accounts , ok have a nice day
rhombus will set you free.
theta.tv/zenba
Yoda 
(04-23-2021, 09:42 AM)Mister Obvious Wrote: I despise humanity, and I hate the world (not the planet itself)...

I would never want an innocent soul to experience all this pain, deception, and soul rotting need.

The most loving thing anyone can do is never reproduce.

Take care of the poor souls already here, care for the animals, and just minimize your damage.

That's the best anyone can ever do.

Well fuck if you only you had told me that back then ya bastard!
Then I wouldn't be so fucked in the head! Dayum mayun!
"Take it in the ass, Fannie!"

"The ass!"

"The ass!"
Hands Up!  Panties Down!
Yoda 
(04-24-2021, 05:18 AM)Dark Dick Wrote: "Take it in the ass, Fannie!" 

"The ass!" 

"The ass!"

Sex addiction is an addiction compulsion just sayin.
Popcorn
Yoda 
I am Mr Stinky pants who needs to wash his arse lol
Yoda 
Do you actually eat popcorn? Cos if you did, we would have to sing the corny corny holes song?
Yoda 
Now I am mr shiny nice smelly :)

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.
[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)