Small Galaxy to Collide Catastrophically with the Milky Way
... in two billion years, lol. But still. That's crazy.

New Milky Way map reveals a wave of stars in our galaxy's outer reaches (msn.com)

From the article: 

"The impact has a chance of sending our solar system hurtling through space". What would THAT look like?

Here's the actual source study:
aftermath of the Great Collision between our Galaxy and the Large Magellanic Cloud | Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society | Oxford Academic (oup.com)

From the source study:

×1012M⊙

That's interesting to me, because I would have thought more along the lines of ×18⊙Mx11 but what do I know?
They do this all the time...

There's so much space between them, they can usually pass through one another with minimal damage...

We are actually from the Sagittarius Dwarf system...

Sagittarius Dwarf Galaxy Consumed By Milky Way
https://www.sectual.com/thread-9863.html
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sagittariu...dal_Galaxy
Apparently it's not common for stuff to collide when these galaxies pass through each other because there's so much space between the solar systems and so on, but I dunno if I believe that.

They maintain it's true but I dunno.

I think they also call this 'galactic cannibalism', right?

But my understanding is that the galaxies pass through each other and just keep going.

I think the changes that happen when they pass through are more energetic than anything else because it's like two vibratory frequencies just crossed together.
But our solar system actually originates from the Sag dwarf galaxy, it's not originally part of the Milky Way, and I've known this for a long time but it's still kinda mindblowing to me.

I theorize that the Sag dwarf galaxy is ancient, it's tiny and barbaric. The Milky Way is where some of the more advanced civilizations might be, and I wonder if that's the real explanation for these 'interdimensional beings' that are being discussed amid disclosure of UFOs, aliens, etc.

Are we passing through an area of the Milky Way where beings on another part of the vibrational/light spectrum are trying to use us like some kind of experiment or source of entertainment? Can they see us, but we can't see them, and they use this to their advantage like a bunch of trolls?

Book
(04-25-2021, 07:39 PM)Mister Obvious Wrote: I theorize that the Sag dwarf galaxy is ancient, it's tiny and barbaric. 

It's hard for me to read "dwarf" and "tiny and barbaric" in the same sentence without getting a quick image of a Tolkien-style dwarf with a battle hammer on his back pounding an ale brutishly.

That is crazy to think that our sun and surrounding bodies came from another galaxy! That level of celestial journey and transformation is difficult to fathom. Makes me realize how much is unknown. Most of everything is not known, really. We don't even know a percentage. it's so small it's not even a number.
(04-25-2021, 07:39 PM)Mister Obvious Wrote: Are we passing through an area of the Milky Way where beings on another part of the vibrational/light spectrum are trying to use us like some kind of experiment or source of entertainment? Can they see us, but we can't see them, and they use this to their advantage like a bunch of trolls?

I wonder about that sometimes. I will pool together Musk's (and many other's) thought that we're in a simulation; the idea that we're in a kind of galactic prison and removed from our true power as creators; and the concept of Hell. Those three things.

I mean, if I'm Satan or some supermassively advanced being who is dictating the proceedings of a consciousness's eternal(!) progression therein, after several billion years of burning someone's consciousness in hellfire, or whatever, I might get a little more creative. I mean... hope is an interesting tool, and the idea of reincarnation... I don't want to get too dark, but man, subtly is everything, and I'm sure there are far deeper ways, over the course of fucking eternity, to have something hellish unfold in a way that exacts the most amount of ... eh, let me shut the fuck up, I'm starting to freak my own self out with this, LOL. Fuck. 

Clif's breakdown of the afterlife kind of caused me a little anxiety, so this idea I'm just forming, it's like, no thanks.

Just the idea of consciousness being eternal is so heady. I mean that's a long, long, long, long, long, long motherfucking time, and it's not even time, it's beyond measurement, it's eternal. Sigh.

Whatever this feeling is I'm getting right now, it's what used to make me "need a drink", just to ease myself within the physical. It's like my soul is writhing a little. Now I just let it rise up and see what it shows me.
(04-25-2021, 06:24 PM)Atma Wrote: ... in two billion years, lol.

I'd better mark my calendar. Sure wouldn't want to miss that!
Social media? No, my friend. Antisocial media. Cool

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.
[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)