Songs You Just Found Out About
Dancing Banana 
Hands Up!  Panties Down!
Hands Up!  Panties Down!
Hands Up!  Panties Down!
Dancing Banana 
I just realized this is a thread where Dark is the one showing us songs we've never heard!?!

Chuckle
It's actually a brilliant idea.
Rush is such a man band!
MAN MUSIC
*runs a WHOIS on dudemusic.com*

DAMMIT!

We could have really ran with this, but somebody already thought of it.
Hands Up!  Panties Down!
Hands Up!  Panties Down!
Brickwall 
Flipoffnana 
I would sell my soul, no actually I fucking wouldn't LOOLLLLL
I'm sure her politics are progressive shortsighted and gross but I can't help myself, I just have a thing for BPD Art Hoes and dark sentimentality.

(05-07-2021, 12:13 PM)subverted autarch Wrote: I'm sure her politics are progressive shortsighted and gross but I can't help myself, I just have a thing for BPD Art Hoes and dark sentimentality.

Molly Nilsson, nice... never heard of her before, cheers!!!

Cheers2

I hear you about those damn hotass artsy bitches with the horrible politics...

I'd blame it on ignorant youth, but I've seen it dragging on a lil too long to be blamed on that...

So either we've got some serious arrested development going on out there, or these fuckers are archetypes.

Regardless, it's so hard to shun, ostracize, and totally railroad those fuckers like they need to be (simply for their ideology alone) when they're making catchy tunez and dressing all weird and funky, etc.

Principles are hard to remember and adhere to in moment by moment life, and we just can't live as a perfect being all the time.

That's why we sleep, that's why we dream, that's why creatures hibernate... we're just not gonna put up with it all the time.
Flipoffnana 
nanarub 
I didn't just discover this, but it needs to be put here, God said.
There is better versions find them.
Yoda 
happyface 
Flipoffnana 
Kay Handley fuckin hot babe!
happyface 

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.
[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)