The Cicada Conspiracy: Easing the masses into eating insects...
Nodding 
Remember the NWO plan to make people stop eating meat?

Well for the past few years, they've been slowly planting 'insect eating' propaganda, encouraging people to get their protein from bugs instead of meat...

This whole "17 year cicada emergence" is BS, the cicadas come out en masse every year, I collect their shells all the time.

They are using this to shop "cicadas taste like shrimp" ideas to the masses and try to get people into "cicada recipes"...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/food/2021...ng-recipes

Yup...

https://www.newsweek.com/eating-cicadas-...es-1580439

They are trying to get people to consider cicadas (and other insects) as food.

Hear me now, listen to me next week/month/year...

You'll probably see popular contracted YouTubers making "eating cicadas" videos...

Mark my fuckin' words...

Deal With It

Remember to post them here when they happen.
In Haiti, they make dirt cookies.

In Canameximerica, they eat bugs.
A fat lady's taken the stage and she's about to sing into the mic.
Yoda 
(05-07-2021, 04:45 PM)Mister Obvious Wrote: A fat lady's taken the stage and she's about to sing into the mic.

You aint really fat fat you just chubby cutey and considering you've been anorexic its probably better you have some meat on ya bones.
Ive been with some morbidly obese whales and ok good for a fuck but then I fall asleep and I wake up in middle of the night and they rolled onto me.
Im like fuck fuck help get it off me I can't feel my toes. Trying to walk to the toilet and can't feel my leg like wtf never again.
And scream into that mic sis you will tell it how it is scream like Axl when he could sing before lawyers fucked him up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ulvmdYMyT80
I mean this is just gross.
Yoda 
(05-07-2021, 07:42 PM)Mister Obvious Wrote: I mean this is just gross.

How why? lmao stay calm dude
(05-07-2021, 07:14 PM)ELFUNGUSMAXIMUS Wrote: like Axl when he could sing before lawyers fucked him up.

Yeah Axl was that one guy with the super shitty childhood...

Oh wait, so were 39858385935 other rockstars, lol.

But I have to admit for some reason I was particularly saddened by Axl's story.

I don't even remember the particulars or where I even heard about it, I just know it made me sad AF.

Kinda reminded me of Billy Corgan's LiveJournal autobiography, I read the whole thing and cried pretty hard at some parts, these fuckers are no different than everybody else...

But at least they're not Fung?!?!?! Amirite?!
Laugh
Flipoffnana 
(05-07-2021, 07:42 PM)Mister Obvious Wrote: I mean this is just gross.

Actually it is lol you're right sorry didn't get how it was but it is hahahaha
You know what, Fung, sometimes I don't hate you as much as I do 100% of the time most other times as much.
nanarub 
(05-07-2021, 07:49 PM)Mister Obvious Wrote: You know what, Fung, sometimes I don't hate you as much as I do 100% of the time most other times as much.

God speed little doodle lmaooooo
Woozy 
(05-07-2021, 07:49 PM)Mister Obvious Wrote: You know what, Fung, sometimes I don't hate you as much as I do 100% of the time most other times as much.

See if most people could understand this, maybe the world of man would be a better place?
"I don't hate you as much as I do 100% of the time most other times as much"
Like that makes sense to some of us but most will not get it.
Im keeping that statement and going to use it cos you haven't patented it.
https://www.wired.com/story/eating-cicadas-brood-x
Brickwall 
Ive been driving a truck down the highway, and these fucking locust ass things literally suddenly come in plague proportions.
And end up blocking up the windscreen and the radiator to overheating to the point ive had to pull over and just say fuck it.
I say let biden and nancy bitch get eaten by them.
Mo is eating chocolate covered grasshoppers , researching buggery and listening to alien ant farm right now
happyface 
God speed little doodle :)

What'd I tell ya!
To be fair, I stopped eating meat. Not because of NWO or TPTB,
but because it is unethical, and goes against the Creator.

We likely damaged ourselves by eating it everyday throughout the generations.
(generational sin)
meat is loaded with the b vitamins,
if we receive absorbent amounts of B's all the time,
our body will stop making them. period

I am not even going to mention the transportation, housing and slaughter of the animals.

People have created a holocaust on the animals.
not Good.

but again, I have pulled free from those sins.

everyone has the free right to choose sin or not.

Love only works two ways.
happyface 
Look at this shit! Now Smithsonian saying cicadas are infested with different types of fungi including psilocybin!

“Different species of cicadas get different drug-laced responses from Massospora infections. While periodical cicadas—like the dark brown, red-eyed Brood X—get a boost from the stimulant cathinone, annual cicadas wind up full of psilocybin, the same chemical found in psychedelic mushrooms.

Although some people eat healthy cicadas, experts do not recommend eating the cicadas for the fungus and its drugs. For one thing, Kasson tells the Guardian, the cathinone and psilocybin are just two of a thousand compounds that they found in the fungus-infected cicadas. For another, most people who eat cicadas tend to harvest those that have recently molted. (Entomologists described them as tasting buttery and nutty like asparagus to Mark Kennedy at the Associated Press.)“

So don’t JUST EAT THEM FOR THE DRUGS but also just eat them and guess what they may also have drugs in them it’s like the mystery toy in the box of cereal.

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/smart-new...A9MDez81Fc

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.
[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)