I want to be a ninja!
I think I'm going to be a ninja now!
(05-24-2021, 08:44 AM)Mister Obvious Wrote: I think I'm going to be a ninja now!

This thread reminds me of this baffling and confusing promotional song for a woman selling folding Murphy beds.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jDHRW6fngg
LOL, holy shit. Wow.

That looks like something that would be uploaded to YT in like 2009.
What the actual fuck!?
Mo lives in a big cat house like carrol baskins. Rides her bike from the kitchen to the mailbox...She just needs a rich older husband to realize her full potential
(05-24-2021, 09:14 AM)Mister Obvious Wrote: What the actual fuck!?

It's a lot to process. I think about this video often. What was this lady's mindset at the time of the songs creation?
Hope she sold lots of murphy beds. Also her last name is murphy, is that how she got into murphy beds? I thought murphy beds were a 1930's thing? This video haunts me.
(05-24-2021, 09:15 AM)Guest Wrote: Mo lives in a big cat house like carrol baskins. Rides her bike from the kitchen to the mailbox...She just needs a rich older husband to realize her full potential

I've come to appreciate your posts even more by imagining they're folk music lyrics...

All I know is mattress lady needs to get with the My Pillow guy... they are 100% pure and total soulmates.
Yoda 
I can teach you to be a Ninja, that's easy, can you teach me to be an angel? Ms Angel?
Yoda 
(05-24-2021, 09:22 AM)Mister Obvious Wrote: All I know is mattress lady needs to get with the My Pillow guy... they are 100% pure and total soulmates.

Lace up homie we got a war to win!
This is super racist and funny . kirsten dunst get in here
I read that as "super rapist" roflmfaololol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A superhero called SUPER RAPIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Laugh
Flipoffnana 
(05-24-2021, 10:01 AM)Mister Obvious Wrote: I read that as "super rapist" roflmfaololol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A superhero called SUPER RAPIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Laugh

See you the fuckhead not me, although I can be a fuckhead a lot :)
Flipoffnana 
(05-24-2021, 09:21 AM)Mister Obvious Wrote: I've come to appreciate your posts even more by imagining they're folk music lyrics...

BIG FAT TITTS!! I WANNA BE AN ANGEL! RIGHT NOW!
WE WUZ NINJUZ 'N SHEEEEIT!!!!
Yoda 
(05-24-2021, 11:31 AM)Guest Wrote: WE WUZ NINJUZ 'N SHEEEEIT!!!!

WEEEEEERRRRRDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
https://www.youtube.com/user/ChosunNinja/videos
Hands Up!  Panties Down!
nanarub 
Yoda 
(05-24-2021, 08:44 AM)Mister Obvious Wrote: I think I'm going to be a ninja now!

You know you actually always were a Ninja? You really were.
Yoda 
You don't want to be a Ninja.
Its bad.

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.
[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)