The Fungi Deficit Disorder Thread
Dancing Banana 
Fuck, Fung, since I have to delete so many of your troll posts that never see the light of day...

I thought hey, why not make him his own thread? A bastion where Fung can say more stupid shit than he's allowed to say on any other thread!!!

I may even go to the trouble of moving your weird/retarded/offensive posts to this thread instead of deleting them so we can have the ultimate Fung rage compilation all in one place!?

You're so welcome...

Group Hug
Flipoffnana 
It wont work lol
Book 
(05-25-2021, 08:43 AM)Mister Obvious Wrote: Fuck, Fung, since I have to delete so many of your troll posts that never see the light of day...

I thought hey, why not make him his own thread? A bastion where Fung can say more stupid shit than he's allowed to say on any other thread!!!

I may even go to the trouble of moving your weird/retarded/offensive posts to this thread instead of deleting them so we can have the ultimate Fung rage compilation all in one place!?

You're so welcome...

Group Hug

I can help you, nothing a thing, I can never come back if you like? Just say I will block your site in my firewall?
Its your choice.
Have a great day :)
Book 
All this time you could have just asked me nicely to go away, and I would have.
Now you and I had such fun, but still you never asked me to go away.
So you suck badly. And if this message is even allowed.
Everyone else will see what you truly are.
Blah blah blah whatever, we'll wait til you post something funny.
Book 
Well do you want me to go away or not? Just say.
No I want you to keep doing you, Fung...

Guarantee everyone else does too.
Book 
Go away or not I got more important things to do mufffukkkaaa hurry up??? ANSWER CUNT!
Flipoffnana 
(05-25-2021, 09:37 AM)Mister Obvious Wrote: No I want you to keep doing you, Fung...

Guarantee everyone else does too.

Then I will stand by you forever until stars burn out.
You fat gaybo lol
Flipoff2 
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9Bol0S...gxQ0U/view
Panic 
You were here for me from that that other place.
That did my head in. I can never thank you enough.
(05-25-2021, 10:09 AM)FUN-G Wrote: You were here for me from that that other place.

What, really?

Circa when?

I never stopped to think about where you came from, Fung!

But you gotta give me a year or I won't believe ya...
Panic 
You think you can just get up in the morning and pay the fuck out on me Bitch?
I think you forgetting whom the fuck you dealing with.
Hug me lady.
Flipoffnana 
(05-25-2021, 10:12 AM)Mister Obvious Wrote: What, really?

Circa when?

I never stopped to think about where you came from, Fung!

But you gotta give me a year or I won't believe ya...

Oh derp 04-06 don't fuckin fool with me we went through this years ago.
(05-25-2021, 10:21 AM)ELFUNGUSMAXIMUS Wrote: Oh derp 04-06 don't fuckin fool with me we went through this years ago.

I sat out '04 on the fora... I was literally nowhere around. Well, I was on BonanzaWorld, but I know you weren't on BonanzaWorld.

Are you saying that you knew me THROUGH '04-'06, one of those years?? Because it wasn't '04.

Could have been '05 or '06 but that would mean you are legitimately OG.

If you really go back that far, you will have to prove it.

State a fora specific meme from the time which I will recognize.
You're a Pisces, so if you play dumb right now it's gonna prove you were lying.

Anything you can remember time specific that would prove you were there when I was there will be enough.
Flipoffnana 
(05-25-2021, 10:31 AM)Mister Obvious Wrote: You're a Pisces, so if you play dumb right now it's gonna prove you were lying.

Anything you can remember time specific that would prove you were there when I was there will be enough.

Im a Pisces on the 17th ffs we went through this years ago.
Im almost an Aries you dump fuckin truck.
Stop attempting to insult my intelligence.
Flipoffnana 
(05-25-2021, 10:30 AM)Mister Obvious Wrote: I sat out '04 on the fora... I was literally nowhere around. Well, I was on BonanzaWorld, but I know you weren't on BonanzaWorld.

Are you saying that you knew me THROUGH '04-'06, one of those years?? Because it wasn't '04.

Could have been '05 or '06 but that would mean you are legitimately OG.

If you really go back that far, you will have to prove it.

State a fora specific meme from the time which I will recognize.

It was 05 I know for sure now. You just posted interesting threads on that other forum. Didn't really know you but knew of you.
Your threads were cool you took photos with actual cameras?
I didn't post many threads... especially not in 2005. I was a serial replier, one-liner, usually the first reply.

I didn't start posting threads til like 2006. If you were there though, you definitely saw me... still waiting on an era specific meme.
My guess is you came along in '09 or so.

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.
[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)