Would you believe it?! CERN was originally built as a way to get rid of GARBAGE!!!
Moon 
Yup, it was invented as an elaborate trash management machine, they were looking for a way to get rid of trash and waste of all kinds!!!!!!!!

MUAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

Flipoff
Flip Off 
Cheer
Sunglasses 
Deal With It
YEAH I DONE TOLD

I DONE TOLD THE TRUTH ABOUT WHAT I KNOW ABOUT THE LARGE HADRON COLLIDER YO

COME AT ME

COME AT MEE
A likely cover story.

"Hey guise, give us billions to help the environment."
Hands Up!  Panties Down!
Panic 
LETS LAUNCH THIS DISCARDED IKEA FURNITURE INTO A FUCKING BLACK HOOOOOLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEÈ
ALIENS IN SOME PARALLEL UNIVERSE START GETTING ALL KINDS OF TRASH MATERIALIZING OUT OF NOWHERE THINKING ITS FROM GOD
DISCARDED GLASS JARS ARE WORSHIPPED BY THESE PARALLEL UNIVERSE INHABITANTS

https://www.sectual.com/thread-6222-post....#pid48109

A BIG PORTAL RIPS OPEN AND THESE JARS JUST FKNG MATERIALIZE
KETCHUP CONTAINERS ETC

BHAHAHAHA

THE CHAOS

HUMANITY LAUNCHES ITS TRASH INTO A BLACK HOLE AND IT ENDS UP COMING OUT THE OTHER SIDE

WE ARE EJECTING OUR TRASH THROUGH A BLACK HOLE AND TRASHING UP A PARALLEL UNIVERSE THAT HAS NO RECOURSE OF ACTION

CAUSING A DOMINO EFFECT OF DOOM AND FATE FOR US BECAUSE WE TRIED TO PUT OUR TRASH INTO ANOTHER UNIVERSE
Imaging Black Hole toilets.

They would probably call them Brown Holes.
Hands Up!  Panties Down!
Exactly, Dick. Exactly.
Talk about being totally fixated on something.  shrug
HOOKED ON GARBAGE
Imagine the poop going into the black hole comes out in another dimension and forms another universe.
Hands Up!  Panties Down!
(06-02-2021, 01:27 PM)Mister Obvious Wrote: ALIENS IN SOME PARALLEL UNIVERSE START GETTING ALL KINDS OF TRASH MATERIALIZING OUT OF NOWHERE THINKING ITS FROM GOD

That’s kind of the premise of The Gods Must Be Crazy.
I bet they have a secret dumpster somewhere on the CERN campus.

nod
Social media? No, my friend. Antisocial media. Cool
(06-02-2021, 07:19 PM)Atma Wrote: That’s kind of the premise of The Gods Must Be Crazy.

Right? I wonder if a cargo cult surrounding human refuse has taken hold in the Delta Quadrant.
(06-02-2021, 07:29 PM)Devastatia Wrote: Right? I wonder if a cargo cult surrounding human refuse has taken hold in the Delta Quadrant.

Imagine the Greys selling Pez dispensers in curio shops.
(06-02-2021, 07:27 PM)Devastatia Wrote: I bet they have a secret dumpster somewhere on the CERN campus.

nod

"This... THING came through the portal, sir!"

*holds up gross black gooey gelatinous mass of tangled decaying biomatter*

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.
[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)