I have this strange new compulsion where I just randomly flip double birds...
Flipoffnana 
For like no apparent reason.
I'm serious, it's halfway some Tourette's shit.
Dude i dont want yous doin this in traffic .some nut will over react and road rage your ass
Remember judge judys advice never look at other drivers
I woory about you mo please dont become famous in youtube cuz you fingered a guy like on that movie falling down
I got HARDCOREEE double flipped off by this crazy lady one time (when I was riding in the car with somebody else though) lmfao she was PIIIIIIISSED. No idea why, there was seemingly no apparent reason for it.
She was totally screaming too, but of course you just couldn't hear it.
She was also a passenger, she wasn't even driving. She was in the back.
Maybe the chick driving the car I was in did something stupid on the roadway and I just didn't realize it because I couldn't drive at the time and didn't understand things.
I stubbed my toe and double flipped my toe. I was just double flipping at the pain in the toe, really. It helped. It's a release. I think it's a lowkey power move.
But it was like really aggressive. I shot my arms down from high up and squatted toward my foot and flexed my arms so they shook while I was flipping the toe off, and made a noise like Rafael Nadal grunting while hitting a power shot.
Fucking LOL!!!
Hands Up!  Panties Down!
Lol reminds me of this gal. I love this video. Haha this girl is REALLY fighting Covid! 

It’s trying to tell me playback unavailable but here..

https://youtu.be/M59JDLlmFWY

Tourette’s Girl Getting Covid Test
Wow, that was a fucking amazing video, lmfao.

Holy mother of God...

The absolute fact is that her reaction to the situation is exactly what everyone's should be.

God bless that girl, all her days, and may they be many.
It's her body itself reacting, no filter.

Amazing.

That's a great video to watch in order to understand what Tourette's truly is...

It's a conflict between the internal and the external...

Probably fully subconscious.

Repressed trauma and possibly a host of other causes as well.
The fucking double birds though...

That's EXACTLY HOW I FUCKING FEEL when I do it.

Wowww.
Fucking profound, man.

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.
[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)