MO, this might just be my best one yet. You gotta listen to this, your gonna love it!
Nodding Yes 
Sharp Cutting Wings (Lucinda Williams Cover)

https://soundcloud.app.goo.gl/zwCwFKy288pMzej28

I feel like I really connect with this song in a really deep way and I think it definitely shows in the delivery of the vocals. I also very much enjoy singing this particular one but it has a tendency to get me really emotional lol there was a few times I got choked up trying to sing it had to redo didn’t want to be THAT “emo” but this one is real solid imho. 

Listen when you get a chance! 

I’ve got about 11 songs that are gonna be on a demo album of sorts that’s all classic oldies! When I get that one finished up I’ll definitely link you but this one will be on there (though later to be touched up)

Smile Big Grin Enjoy!
I'm gonna listen to this on my badass stereo once I get up and get my coffee going... it's gonna sound amazing.

Are you gonna be uploading the demo album to a site like BandCamp or will this be available on SoundCloud for download?
(07-20-2021, 09:15 AM)Mister Obvious Wrote: I'm gonna listen to this on my badass stereo once I get up and get my coffee going... it's gonna sound amazing.

Are you gonna be uploading the demo album to a site like BandCamp or will this be available on SoundCloud for download?

I’m not sure! I’ll probably make “part of it” available to download, or have some bonus songs to put on an album and make it available to download a digital copy or to order a handmade CD :) I was thinking about coming up with handmade album cover ideas! I wouldn’t charge a lot in fact I’d probably just put on there like just donate what you can. Shipping would likely be very cheap anyway but I want to make something personable and handmade.
Definitely great ideas man.

I think maybe some songs should be released free as a preview for people to know your talent and get them interested in more.

Whichever one you think is your best song should be put on YouTube, then link a free download from there!

Seriously... sometimes you gotta give the good shit away, so people know you've got it on lock and they need to check out more of your stuff.
Okay, I've fired up my stereo and I am pushing play!

Here's a thread where I discuss my stereo system...

https://www.sectual.com/thread-16952.html

If you could hear it over this, you'd freak!!!

Nana Party
Dancing Banana 
I just listened to most of the song trying to find that thread. LOL. I just love my stereo system, that's all, okay!? I'm just excited!!!
So, it's a mono only stereo...

Things do sound a bit different on it...

I appreciate the experience of hearing a song I've heard 1000 times in a different way than ever before.
With your song, I couldn't really tell that it was in mono though since your voice is the main focal point, I think it'd sound the same in stereo anyway.

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.
[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)