You can lose fat from any part of your body if you just jiggle it...
Scholar 
Doesn't matter where it is...

It even works on your face.

Admittedly the head/face is probably the hardest part of the body to work in such a way as to burn fat.

But it absolutely does work, it absolutely is true...

That's why this song is my mantra!

The secrets are in plain sight, for real.

All you gotta do is just shake it and jiggle it off.

It's magic...

Magic
You gotta be careful jiggling around too though, especially if you have preexisting injuries, a bad back, etc.

For me though, I have been just inactive enough in my life not to have any injuries as such up to this point, so I can willy nilly jiggle it without too much concern.

That said, you gotta be careful regardless.

Shake it but don't break it!!!
One thing I've learned in my life...

Is that you gotta tell people shit that SHOULD be totally obvious.

If you don't tell them, they may not know.
I just want to clarify that I am not necessarily trying to lose a bunch of fat...

At this juncture there isn't a whole hell of a lot left to lose that I would wanna part ways with.

I am just blown away by how well the body responds when you FINALLY decide to get up and move your fucking ass.

I'm more so just trying to tone certain areas now, rather than focusing on losing fat.

One thing that really surprises me is my legs...

As you might have read, I've been dancing pretty hard since June. Now it's August and the results from that effort are insane.

My legs are leaner than they have EVER been in my life, at least since the bout of anorexia in 2016, but that didn't look good, that just looked unhealthy. Skeletor legs.

Now they just look... lean. It's crazy!

I'm so excited to keep seeing what I can do.
Jiggle that motherfuckin' shit OFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nana PartyNana Party
YYYYYAAAAAAASSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Social media? No, my friend. Antisocial media. Cool
Yes!!! Shake that tail feather!!!
People in the 70s weren't obese because the pop music of the day told them how it's done.
My cock is still fat, doe.
Hands Up!  Panties Down!
That's hot, Dickie.

But as we were discussing the other day...

https://www.sectual.com/thread-358-post-...#pid142046

I like small dick, so if you're ever trying to impress me, just say it's short and thin!!!

That lets me know it's my kinda dick...

Ohyeah
And I could give you reasons, but I'm not going to.
MO has a tiny 'gina. She can only fit one finger in there at a time - and a pinky at that.
Well I dunno how you know that but...

Cheers2
Rick Nielsen is my absolute favorite... such a unique personality/presence, he's handsome and looks super familiar, and he's just so cool. I feel like on some level, he and I have something in common. Maybe we're like distantly related or something.
One thing I've noticed with my method of exercise (dancing) is that my body naturally moves what needs to be targeted...

I dunno if it always did that and I just didn't tie it all together...

But I've definitely caught on to how this works.

I'm not a "good" dancer...

Because that ain't the point of dancing for me.

It's a trick by my body to target certain areas that need to be worked on.

So during June-August, it was targeting my lower legs (for the most part) and my upper legs naturally got honed in by that process too.

Now it seems like upper thighs are getting the focus.

The abdominal area seems to be a constant focus regardless of everything else too.

I think the goal now is to finish off the thighs, and after that, I think the majority of focus will be the stomach region and the arms.

Seems like I'm very close to simple upkeep.

I would say it's all 75% done at this point...

Which is great.

That last little bit may be the hardest part though...

I think that's usually the way life works in general, so that's what I'm expecting.

Regardless, I don't feel a lot of pressure to perfect this whole thing. It seems rather optional...

But I certainly choose to finish it off.

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.
[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)