The Make Your Own Entertainment Thread
So, since I can't drink or use drugs anymore [waaay past that shit at this point in life]
I am forced to go the extra mile in pacifying my need for... pacifying myself. lol

Here's what I'm doing right now:

I like various forms of divination - The I-Ching, animal totems, Runes, Tarot, throwing dried rice
on the floor to see what words get spelled... lol, OK, that last one was made-up. But don't deprive
yourself of giving it a whirl if its fancy speaks to you! ; )

Alright... TAROT!! Now, I do not own a deck myself BUT I've cobbled together a little bit of a plan
to pull this thing off w/o hitting Facade dot com and using their free online tarot pulls.

Here we go! Or rather, there I went... cuz I already did it! Ha! I went to Google's random number
generator and entered the parameters of 1 [lowest number] and 78 [highest number] and hit that
bitch THREE times!! Cuz I'm using the Situation - Problem - Solution outline/drawing method.

My numbers from the generator were - in order: 4 - 48 - 3. Next, I looked up the entire list of
tarot cards to see them in their order in the deck. It shook out to be:

4) The Empress
48) Knight of Cups
 3) The Emperor

Now, for the fun part. I will look these cards up and maybe even watch a few short YT vids on
their meanings in order to draw my interpretation of this particular layout.

I won't post the results or what I gather is the "message/meaning" of the draw here cuz:

A) It wouldn't make sense to anyone else as You are not Me and do not know my intimate life details. 
B) Do you really care?? [I'm guessing that's a hard NO]
C) I gotta piss again???? Jesus, man! WTF are they putting in this damn water!?

OK sectsie people - what kind of make-shift shenanigans are YOU getting up to tonight?? Or whenever!

You can pretty much post whatever the FUCK you want on this thread as long as it pertains
to supplying yourself with some sort of entertainment. And may I please request that we all 
refrain from the OBVIOUS masturbation scenario? It's way old and we already know it's
EVERYONE'S go-to when times are hard. Haha, I said hard.

OK... PLAY BALL!!!!! 

*regrets it already*
Drool 
(08-31-2021, 08:54 PM)somethingelseishere Wrote: I like various forms of divination

Drool 2

(08-31-2021, 08:54 PM)somethingelseishere Wrote: Alright... TAROT!!

Drool 2
Big Nanarub
I already love this thread. Lmao.
Forgot to say that I'm only reading upright card meanings for this draw.
Some readers only read upright, not reversals. Eh, whatever but I'm just
doing this ALL upright as it's my first time ever doing it this way.
No need to buy a tarot deck...

https://www.amazon.com/Oxford-Heavyweigh...B07KCMQCYP

You can make your own decks, those heavyweight index cards shuffle surprisingly well and last for a long time.

Get 'em at WalMart or wherever. Do not go for the colored ones, they are thinner stock.

Cheapest/best oracle deck for the lowest price available on Amazon:

https://www.amazon.com/Gypsy-Oracle-Card...0738713066

Be careful with that deck... tis a very serious deck, don't ask it any questions you don't really wanna know the answers to.

Best/cheapest classic Rider Waite tarot deck available on Amazon:

https://www.amazon.com/AIEWEV-Rider-Wait...B095BLBX73

This is a mini Rider Waite deck for a decent price, the advantage of this one is that it may be better cardstock than the above option which is likely a Chinese reprint.

https://www.amazon.com/Miniature-Rider-W...0913866598

Since you have dude hands, you might wanna go with the bigger (Chinese reprint) option, card quality is probably fine.
You can just get some index cards and write down each card from the major and minor arcana...

Upside of using index cards and making your own decks is that you can put whatever cards in there that you want, write whatever you want on 'em, and it's infused with your own energy out of the gate which will give you an automatic intuition bonus.

Plus it's just more 'legit' to make your own decks.
But I'm not a snob or anything...

Banana
My all time favorite Rider Waite themed/classic deck, the Albano Waite...

https://www.amazon.com/Albano-Waite-Taro...0880794666

If I could only get one tarot deck, that'd be it.

But I would always have one of the Gypsy Oracle decks too no matter what.

Those two decks together, pft...

Watch the fuck out secrets, we got the light.
(08-31-2021, 09:01 PM)Mister Obvious Wrote: I already love this thread. Lmao.

ThumbsUp  And thanks for all the info! I'll check those decks out!
(08-31-2021, 09:07 PM)Mister Obvious Wrote: Best/cheapest classic Rider Waite tarot deck available on Amazon:

https://www.amazon.com/AIEWEV-Rider-Wait...B095BLBX73

This is probably gonna be the one.
Do you know what all the cards mean?

It probably took me like 3 or 4 years to really learn the tarot.

Now it's automatic...

I have a shitload of all kinds of decks, but the Smith/Rider/Waite never fails.
(08-31-2021, 11:07 PM)Mister Obvious Wrote: 1) Do you know what all the cards mean?

2) It probably took me like 3 or 4 years to really learn the tarot.

1)

Laugh

2) So what you're saying is that this is never gonna happen for me. Correct? : (
Nah you can read them intuitively...

You'll still be right about it.

But it can take years to really learn it without a question re: the meaning of each and every card, its associations, etc.

It'd probably be easy for you to pick up, but for a slow ass learner like me it took a while, lmao.

If you look at it as a card game, I've never been good at those anyway.

All you ever gotta do is Google what each card means.

It's really fun, but you obviously gotta have an interest in it to begin with.
They usually come with a booklet that tells you all you need to know anyways.
(08-31-2021, 11:36 PM)Mister Obvious Wrote: If you look at it as a card game, I've never been good at those anyway.

Ooooooooooh, so you're actually saying I got this shit!?

AWN LIKE MEGATRON!!!!!! The Transformer. Cuz hell yeah bitchiz.
I've learned to play a few card games in my time, but it was hard.
Five card draw [poker] and UNO. Everything else is just a dick-waving waste of time.
And Go Fish!! Can't forget that byoot!!
It's the trifecta of card greatness.

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.
[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)