I'm totes obsessed with kids' hair care products!!!
Excited 
They're so much fun and so much better than the crap made for adults...

My favorite is detangling spray!!!

It smells so good, the scents are always so fun and fruity.

The packaging is always so colorful and exciting!!!

One of my favorites is Hello Bello's detangling spray in watermelon, it's like spraying liquid candy all over your hair!!!

https://imgur.com/a/fiKaOWJ

It smells so amazing, but I don't think they're even making it anymore :(

This necessitated that I find a replacement...

So I tried out some Suave detangler in the apple and the berry scents...

https://imgur.com/a/09A9qdi

Neither are as good smelling as the Hello Bello, but they are still delicious as fuck and GORGEOUSSS packaging with the adorable cartoon animals on the front, OMG SO CUTE!!!

Love them so much, OMG!!!

And I also got some of this 3 in 1 body wash, it's watermelon scented, MY FAVORITE!!!

https://imgur.com/a/zjICXV2

OBSESSED!!!

So much fun, OMG!!!

YayBouncy BedParty2Bouncy BedYay
(09-04-2021, 01:32 PM)Mister Obvious Wrote: They're so much fun and so much better than the crap made for adults...

The adult hair care scents are so boring and stupid. Like what are they even?? You can't even describe the smells.

At all.

Kids' hair products are so great because it says exactly what it is...

APPLE!

Watermelon <3

Berry!

I love it so much, OMG.
None of the adult hair care products are even girly at all.

Like not even a little bit.

All the packaging is so boring...

Where is the imagination??

Where's the color???

Where's the FUN!?

Just because you grow up doesn't mean you have to give yourself over to boring crap.

I want fun, cute, girly products with cute packaging, lots of COLORS, and more glitter too!!! MORE GLITTER!!!

YayYayYay
SOOOOOOOO much more glitter.
The best face moisturizer is baby lotion.
I use a lavender baby lotion on my hands and feet after I get in bed for the night.

I find it dismaying that there are so many chemicals in baby products. Even the 'natural' stuff is questionable.

I used baby shampoo for a while but found that my hair gets greasy a little faster with it, so even though I love the smell, it doesn't work for me.

As for a good facial lotion, I only use Aveeno. It's very gentle and has never caused me any problems. I'm very careful about what products I use on my face, and generally other than Aveeno and Dove's sensitive bar, I don't use anything on it at all.
Johnson & Johnson made a good one called No More Tangles when I was a kid, but I haven't seen it in stores in decades.
Social media? No, my friend. Antisocial media. Cool
I'm so salty at Johnson & Johnson as a brand... but I have some of their lotion that predates the whole vaxx debacle so I still use it. Lmao, it's a HUGE container of lotion. I wonder how long that shit stays good. I'll use it for years. Doesn't seem to cause any issues, seems perfectly fine. I mean the bottle is so large I dunno who could use it up in a reasonable freshness timeframe if they are using other lotions in between like I do.
The big container is for slathering on a baby's butt everyday, darling.
I'm not a fan of lavender but this does smell great. Apparently it's a nighttime lotion and it makes you tired or something. I dunno if that's true but I only use it at night for that reason.

Their shea & cocoa butter lotion was fucking bommmbbbb...

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Johnson-s-Dry.../717762152

I feel like it's kinda hard to find now though. It's definitely their best.
My aunt loves lavender. Last Christmas, I gave her a lavender gift bag full of lavender HBA products and a Care Bear.
I use cocoa butter and shea body wash myself. My favorite is Zest. It has a really intense fragrance.
OMFG A CARE BEAAAAARRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cloudnine2
That's so gosh darn cute, Dev, you sound very thoughtful.
Yep! An OG Care Bear from some of her mom's stuff that was in storage.
(09-05-2021, 09:55 PM)Mister Obvious Wrote: That's so gosh darn cute, Dev, you sound very thoughtful.

I picked the coolest looking HBA packages I could find. There was lotion, shampoo, body wash, powder, and God knows what else in there.
The ones they make these days are so small man.

I don't like small stuffed animals.

That's not to say I don't have plenty of them in my collection but...

If I can't hardcore cuddle with that mofo, like if it ain't long enough to reach between my legs...

Then we got no business.
Holy shit man...

I found THE BEST hair detangler ever...

African Pride Dream Kids Olive Miracle Detangler spray...

https://imgur.com/a/n7XOUFd

FUCK that Suave shit!!!

No comparison!!!

My hair feels amazing, and this stuff smells GREAT!!!

It smells like bubblegum and coconut!!!

I LOVE it!!!

The consistency is so much different than all the other detanglers and you can tell it's actually moisturizing your hair...

Best of all, it's CHEAP AF!!!!!!!!!!

Wow, what a find.

SO SOFT OMG!!!
I got this too:

https://imgur.com/a/KJXRWn2

It's a BIG jar, 15 oz!!!

At a CRAZY GOOD PRICE!!!

It's gonna replace my Herbal Essences conditioner when it runs out...

The Herbal Essences bottle is like a travel size bottle, and I will put it in there with a funnel. I'll probably mix some purified water in it too just so it goes in more easily and lasts longer.

It's a leave-in conditioner, but I am gonna use it in the shower anyway because I know that cream stuff would be too much for my hair and make it greasy.

The detangling spray though?? PERFECT. Wow. I just can't believe it, it's the best stuff out there and it's crazy cheap!!!

There IS NO product like this that is the equivalent in the adults' hair care section... first of all there's no detangler for adults in the first place as far as I know, and all the leave-in products are TRASH!!! They're all super greasy, smell inexplicable, and are just no fun whatsoever.
(09-09-2021, 08:31 PM)Mister Obvious Wrote: It's a leave-in conditioner, but I am gonna use it in the shower anyway because I know that cream stuff would be too much for my hair and make it greasy.

I might try it out for its intended purpose anyway though, just to see if it actually works out for me. I'll wait til the day before or the day of washing my hair, just in case it's a huge mistake, lol.

Oh my gosh I'm so excited!!!

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.
[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)