People's pets in livestreams looking at them with concern...
LOL 
Have you guys ever seen a YouTuber livestreaming, conversing hardcore with the camera/viewers like there are 20 people in the room, meanwhile their dog (it's almost always a dog) is looking at them like they're nuts and you can just tell they're totally fucking concerned about their human? LMFAO!
Siiiiigh.
God, this human drama though...

On one hand I want to cry, but then on the other hand, where's my popcorn?
A channel called Retro Recipes always has a cartoon speech bubble coming out of the guy's dog's mouth.

I hate forced cutesy shit like that.

This is the same nerd channel I talked about previously where he and his new wife or girlfriend are always going back and forth with some cutesy shit.

Please leave the family and pets out of the show unless they're an integral part of the topic. Your studio has a door. Close it when you're filming.
Social media? No, my friend. Antisocial media. Cool
Yeah that would be extremely cringe for me to watch, it'd be damn near impossible to tolerate because I can honestly tell what the dog is REALLY thinking and it'd just tear me up hard that the owner guy is dumb enough to put the wrong words in its mouth.

I really should have been an animal psychologist, because I truly do understand them. So sad.

It's retarded that you need the same specifications for animal psychology as human psychology...

Like I'm sorry, but how does that even make sense? I'm a fucking natural and I guarantee I could give you the straight truth about what that animal is thinking, WAY better than somebody who paid a bunch of money and read books to get a piece of paper saying they're qualified.

Humans = idiots.
Aside from whether it's what the dog is really thinking, which it obviously isn't, it's intended to be funny or clever in an insipid, watered-down, family-friendly way that doesn't really appeal to older single male nerds, who are presumably the main audience of a retro/vintage technology show.
Having to listen to his stupid girlfriend talk is worse though.
Yeah, I hate that softcore "battle of the sexes" bullshit.
(09-08-2021, 12:45 PM)Devastatia Wrote: Yeah, I hate that softcore "battle of the sexes" bullshit.

I mean that kind of shit would get old in real life after awhile.
It's sad, dogs especially...

They're the most selfless, unconditionally loving creatures on the planet...

They come here to be companions to humans, to help ease their innately broken hearts and have a smiling face to come home to at the end of the day (dogs smile, it's so real but dumb people just think it's funny)...

And they gotta witness this rampant fucking mental illness in today's society.

Makes their jobs harder because the humans ain't really focusing on them when they're yelling at a camera for hours.

Too much heartbreak in the world.

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.
[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)