MO had to go...
Wink 
Some creepster has been calling himself "MR. OBVIOUS" on YouTube for a few years now and apparently he's a total fucking perv...

I dunno, it's unfortunate he ever stole my username to begin with and for a while I was like "Fuck that dude, MO is mine" but TBH...

I'm just straight up uncomfortable with some weirdo perv out there going around by the same name and I just wasn't feelin' it anymore. I don't wanna be confused for that fucker, ever.

And I say a lot of things on this site that are pretty fucked up... I think it's important that any newcomer reading this shit knows I'm female. I don't want to be interpreted as a man anymore.

Chatwoman is almost as longstanding a persona as MO for me... I invented them a few years apart from each other.

I'm just done being MO.

You can call me whatever you want though... I'll always be MO, so it's up to you.
(09-21-2021, 01:26 PM)Chatwoman Wrote: Some creepster has been calling himself "MR. OBVIOUS" on YouTube for a few years now and apparently he's a total fucking perv...

He even sounds like one. I've only clicked on one or two of his vids out of curiosity and he sounds like a total dweeble in addition to being a fucking perv.

It's just fucking gross and I don't want any association with that on any level whatsoever.
I'm actually digging this black and white aesthetic too.
It goes better with the site in general...

I wasn't sure how it'd look but I actually really like it.
Looks better than the red.
LOL. I think I've seen some of his videos in my recommendations.

He might be another YouTube/Google/C.I.A. plant, that's why he's such a MKUltra weirdo.
Hands Up!  Panties Down!
(09-21-2021, 01:26 PM)Chatwoman Wrote: I don't want to be interpreted as a man anymore.

To be fair, people have assumed I'm male for my entire life online... it doesn't bother me in general.

The issue that I have is when I talk shit about females... I don't want people coming along thinking I'm a MAN talking that shit about women. It carries a lot more clout if I'm identifying as a female saying that shit anyway.

I have a pretty strong masculine spirit in some ways... I'll never get away from people thinking I'm a dude, that's the bottom line. They even do it to me in real life even though I'm so obviously a female. It's just in my spirit.

The doctors told my parents I was a boy based on my heartbeat in the womb... this has always been the truth for me.

But the fact is, I'm a fuckin' woman and I'm just... kinda done masquerading around as a dudechick.
(09-21-2021, 01:31 PM)Dark Dick Wrote: LOL. I think I've seen some of his videos in my recommendations.

He might be another YouTube/Google/C.I.A. plant, that's why he's such a MKUltra weirdo.

Yeah I mean, he's not even massively unpopular. Even after that freako perv shit he was caught doing, he still has a big following.

It's fucking disgusting, but it's pretty common.

As far as him being a plant, I wouldn't be surprised.
And if we're being fair, The Bob and Tom Show are really the ones who invented Mr. Obvious.

I didn't know about their show when I "came up with" the name circa 2003 but... whatever.

I'm ready to let that shit go.
History on this avatar...

It's a Christina Ricci Catwoman themed photoshoot from back in the day that I photoshopped my own face into...

https://imgur.com/a/chbRTs2

Christina Ricci has always been my top result on the celeb lookalike/face comparison sites...

https://imgur.com/a/s5RzQyS

I've been obsessed with Catwoman since I was 12, I've talked about that before too...

https://www.sectual.com/thread-18191-pos...#pid143017

So there is a basis to this persona, the AV, etc.

It's not something I just came up with on the fly. I do like to explain myself with big changes like this though because as a longtime forum user, I know it's something people have to get used to.
I love the cleanness of the black and white look...

I'm not really into that monotone shit in real life, I love colorful shit.

But, for some reason...

I feel like black and white really suits sites that revolve around words on a screen.

Save for the colorful smilie or avatar here and there, it's all black and white, clean, non-distracting.
rebranding season, you say?
I think 'zenba' is a very fitting vibe for you...

It's vibe catch-up season...

Some of us have simply grown up.
"Chatwoman" is the perfect internet dorkus name for me.

And it's kinda cool cuz "chat" is cat in French, so it's actually totally legitimate.
(09-21-2021, 01:49 PM)Chatwoman Wrote: And it's kinda cool cuz "chat" is cat in French, so it's actually totally legitimate.

https://imgur.com/a/fmWycxa

Wow, I can't get away from it no matter what I do...

ROFL

See what I mean guys?

That duality though...

Ever present.
You can live in a chateau.
Hands Up!  Panties Down!
Exactly.
You're a female!? I thought you were a pickle surprise.
You know me, always jerkin' the gherkin...

Ohyeah
chateauwomaux

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.
[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)