You're Somebody Else
Heart 
I agree. This "chatwoman" character is NOT MO! They have taken over this forum! What did they do with MO!?
Lmfao, if "they" had taken over this forum, what the hell would they be doing with it?!
(10-13-2021, 11:37 AM)Chatwoman Wrote: Lmfao, if "they" had taken over this forum, what the hell would they be doing with it?!

LOL! Like YOU are going to tell us the truth! You won't get away with this, FREE MO!!!
Yoda 
(10-13-2021, 11:37 AM)Chatwoman Wrote: Lmfao, if "they" had taken over this forum, what the hell would they be doing with it?!

Hugs?
Yoda 
[quote pid="146892" dateline="1634128700"]
I agree. This "chatwoman" character is NOT MO! They have taken over this forum! What did they do with MO!?
[/quote]

It is my MO, known her for a long time, from her photography.
Elaine knows her too.
She is a cool kid. She does some black and white.
Really gets the light done well.
Im hopeless at that. I make things.
Engines and space ships and things im good at.
Oh dear god you are a funny man, the image verification just said "faprr" lmao
I haven't had a wank in a month LOL
Flower 
Does GG say its MO? Does Elaine say its MO? These are people on the nets who are trusted.
I gave Elaine money so she knows who I am.
So Elainy bums would know its actually MO.
If FUNg says it's MO I believe it. I guess I'm just being paranoid.
I feel like name dropping is cheap.
I accidentally deleted one of your posts and purposely deleted the other Fung. Just thought I'd let you know.
I always own up to it when I accidentally delete posts awaiting approval.
Yoda 
You have actually protected me, I think I may have posted some things that could of got me arrested.
So homey thanks :)
Hmmm, I think I recall seeing you post something on YouTube but dunno what and don't recall replying to it. It's nothing personal though.
happyface 
(10-14-2021, 07:09 PM)Chatwoman Wrote: Hmmm, I think I recall seeing you post something on YouTube but dunno what and don't recall replying to it. It's nothing personal though.

No that's fine I don't take it personally it may have been on my bane account I have another one now its way old.
Maybe say high on this new/old account I had to pay for 10 buck burner phone I think I subbed on this one though.
Oh well you have a good sleep old mate.
CoolNana 
Social media? No, my friend. Antisocial media. Cool
Flipoffnana 
Boy George ey? You is to young to know about such things lol

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.
[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)