Apparently humans used to have penis spines...
I feel like I've talked about this before, but...

https://www.nationalgeographic.com/cultu...me-science

Honestly I think it's tragic that human males no longer have spines in their penises.

It sounds like it'd be great, other than the real possibility of "breaking" your dick.

Wonder why human dicks evolved away their spines??

Did sex in this species get too wild and too many dicks were getting broken??

Food for thought.
(12-29-2021, 12:52 PM)Chatwoman Wrote: Did sex in this species get too wild and too many dicks were getting broken??

I think this might be why...

Sex in the animal kingdom is probably pretty standard, it probably doesn't differ very much from its own norm.

But it seems like the more aware humans are, the more whack and wild their sexual activities become...

So maybe broken dicks were becoming too common as mankind got "smarter" and more aware and they had to be done away with.
Whoa wait a minute...

Apparently some references to penile spines just means there were weird spikes all over pre-historic dicks.

That doesn't sound good.
I mean...

It just seems way less erotic than a legit SPINE in the dick.
(((Disappointed)))
I love penis.
I dunno, I love the idea of a dick with a legit spine.

But a prickly dick with a bunch of spikes all over it, that just sounds...

Not very good.

I am like so sad that I've been misinterpreting this whole penis spine thing for all these years.

It's a definite blonde moment.
It's kinda like the whole Jessica Simpson/Chicken of the Sea misunderstanding...

Deep Thoughts
Legit mourning the fact that there never were penis spines like I thought there were.

Just imagining the lumpy, spiny goodness down the underside of a nice caveman dick...

It brought me a lot of satisfaction and I'm just sad to learn it was never a thing.
What's next vagina ribs?
Hands Up!  Panties Down!
I just feel like penis spines the way I imagined them just made so much sense, besides the whole broken dick part.
Sad 
Privacy is a human right,
Hi gorgeous
I hope you/re not fantasi zibg ab out someone else...
A really thick bone the length of an average dick would be really sturdy and have less leverage on it than a longer bone.

The problem would be if it was hinged at the base. The joint would be taking most of the torque.

Also, "No FAT Chicks".
Hands Up!  Panties Down!
(12-30-2021, 08:41 AM)Guest Wrote: I hope you/re not fantasi zibg ab out someone else...

I don't really fantasize about other people, but I do fantasize about free-floating bodiless penises with knotty spines.

I'm all yours Guest, I promise!
A penis with a spine would almost always have to be erect too...

Which is hot.
(12-30-2021, 12:03 PM)Dark Dick Wrote: The problem would be if it was hinged at the base. The joint would be taking most of the torque.

That makes me sad...

So many aches and pains as we age, nobody needs to deal with a sore penis joint too!!!

This makes me glad there are no penis spines/joints.
Raccoons have bones in their peckers. You can even get coon dick earrings.
(12-30-2021, 01:26 PM)Guest Wrote: Raccoons have bones in their peckers. You can even get coon dick earrings.

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://imgur.com/a/JGV0v0d

*SCREAMS!!!!!!!*

IT'S TRUE!!!!!!!!!

THEY REALLY DO!!!!!!!!

Wow, I had no idea.

A full on BONE in the peener, that really seems dangerous as heck.

Like way more dangerous than a spine...

Spines are bendy to a degree so definitely safer than a legit bone.

I'd LOVE to have some raccoon peener bone earrings!!!

*heads on over to Etsy*

https://www.etsy.com/listing/560516425/r...ngsraccoon

Ohyeah

ROFL

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.
[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)