step right up , subhumans
Sad 
just  like  corona they eat away at peoples rights freedoms little  by little 

in this case  they will first paint it as a win for  people to choose , then you will be expected to do society a favor as you are just a burden to the system ...thats how the bolshevik commies operate

https://www.cnn.com/2022/01/09/americas/...index.html
I definitely believe in the progress being made toward 'death with dignity' euthanasia...

But I do think people should wait until life gets too physically painful to continue.

I think doing it too early isn't a great idea.

When they start euthanizing people who don't even have a disease, terminal OR degenerative...

That's when I'm gonna start disagreeing with it.

I think the 'death with dignity' option should be available for every person everywhere who is terminal and facing a slow/painful death.
So i am listening to albert camus 'the stranger' only 7 minutes in and suddenly i get a random thought :

"I want to fuck a nun"

Like where did that shit come from and do i need psychotherapy ...am i possessed by demons ?
Dancing Banana 
Group Hug

^Guest's perv support group

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.
[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)