Кавказские танцы/ Убыхский народный танец 2021
Hearteyes 

i am now positive that i had a circassian lifetime.
Is it just the girl that makes you think so, or is it the surroundings and/or music? Little bit of everything?

I picked up a weird accent in a past life that sounds like some kind of hardcore Scottish/Irish dealio. I could relate to maybe having significant lifetimes in those types of areas. Most of the stuff I remember seems either Celtic, or East Asian.

But when I see mountains of any kind, especially snow capped... I have no sense of belonging. The mountainous scenery doesn't speak to me. I like deserty mountain situations, but not really any other kinda mountains.

I don't feel any relation to the cold or altitude.

The 'old time' music doesn't speak to me either.

I wonder where I came from!
i had been watchin some other circassian things, and then stumbled upon this vid. it's everything, not just one thing, but this vid is like a concentrated drop.

i've never really been in mountains. i like hills a lot, and very much do not like very flat open places.
That's beautiful man... I love how it feels when something really calls to you.

Life is such a mystery... but at the same time, I think we know that we have definitely lived before and sometimes things that really touch us on a deep level can be tied into those experiences.
That's how I felt about the Temple of Heaven, which I wrote about here... https://www.sectual.com/thread-290-post-...#pid142278
Flipoffnana 
SOMEBODY'S smartassed post just got DELETED!!!!!!!!!!!

Flipoff2 
"Where YOU from?!?!!!?"

ROFLLOLROFL
sorry darling  

Rose 
That's okay...

Cloudnine
"I wonder where I came from!" Heaven above, angel.
Heart 
Awwwe, my gosh...

Group Hug

Sometimes y'all spoil me.
(01-13-2022, 09:01 AM)zenba Wrote:

i am now positive that i had a circassian lifetime.

Which just reminded me that Neo preferred blondes. 
Or was it the red dress...reminding him of his own 
Private Idaho?
What a 'nice' guy. 
70% of his take of the new movie-he donated.

Woah™

(01-14-2022, 07:56 PM)Guest Wrote: 70% of his take of the new movie-he donated.

Yeah, he has to do that because of the crossroads agreement...

https://www.sectual.com/thread-6662.html

It's how he saves himself from the price typically paid by any celeb who puts out messages of truth or is involved in projects that do.

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.
[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)