PSA: Going into the light when you die might be a bad idea...
Scholar 
We've all heard about near death experiences (NDEs) and people talking about 'the light' and how they were drawn to it etc.

TBH I'm starting to get suspicious of the light thingy.

I mean, all these peoples' stories about seeing a giant man who claims he's their "father" or their creator...

It's starting to seem kinda sus.

The whole super elated feeling of 'unconditional love' they all claim to feel sounds kind of suspicious too.

Like I dunno, you guys...

Maybe it totally is a trick.

The NDE people usually describe the afterlife as having landscapes similar to Earth's but more vibrant in color, they claim to have seen heaven as a big colorful 'Disneyland' looking castle city off in the distance...

Why would it look that way?? For real?? Why would it have any form at all??

I started thinking about this again recently, then I came across some videos of David Icke talking about it and I was just sorta shook. Like why is this topic coming up??

Whenever I used to hear the 'reincarnation trap' theory, I thought those people were just chock full 'o nuts, like 100% cray. To me it just sounded like BS. But I am seriously starting to wonder...

https://www.sectual.com/thread-5167-post...#pid158516

I began posting videos from this one NDE channel a few months ago and at first I thought the videos were great but...

Then after I heard a few of them describe an ACTUAL MAN who came up to them and said he was their father (creator), I was like what the heck is this??

Is he the game master?? Is he the coder responsible for the matrix? Who is that guy?!

There really is no need for God to have a form in these near death experiences, he could just be energy. I've heard a lot of NDEs describe just that... light, energy. To me, that makes sense.

But when stuff starts taking on an Earthly form, that's when I have to start questioning it.

Hey, maybe the whole thing is just a DMT trip that takes place in the brain after the body shuts down and that's all there is to it.

Maybe these concepts take whatever form they need to in order to facilitate the most calmness and peace for the person dying.

But what if it's REAL? What if it really is a dimension beyond this one like David Icke and others say, and it's set up as a 'trap' to catch souls and send them right back to incarnate on Earth again??

WHAT IF IT REALLY IS A PRISON PLANET?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!??!!?!??!?!?!
Previous discussions about 'the light'...

(01-22-2018, 06:46 PM)Chatwoman Wrote: If you die and then "pop out of your body" as Kelli talked about in her NDE video, and you DON'T go into the 'light' (which really just burns off the ego and all the data piled up from the life you just got done living, thus cleaning your slate for the next one)...

Then you're freaking hanging around basically a 'non-live, test-mode' version of this 'game' where you can't even really act or be any real part of it.

Why the hell would anyone want to hang around as a disembodied ego? Half-assing it with the shell of an identity?

You're basically cluttering things up and will have to be 'defragmented' and cleaned off the 'drive' at that point.

You GOTTA go into the light. Why the hell would you not?

If you wanted to hang around a 'test-mode' version of the reality matrix game as a disembodied ego for eons, then you probably could...

My guess is the light would be there, everywhere you go though, and it seems to me like that would honestly get pretty boring. Do that once or twice and it would really get old. You'd WANT to go into the light at that point.

(01-22-2018, 07:03 PM)Chatwoman Wrote: When you die, hey give it a sec. Maybe don't go right into the light, maybe give it a little bit and think about it.

Feel around, check things out.

But if it's a 'non-live, test-mode' version of this freaking reality matrix...

Even if there IS 'God consciousness' and access to all info there in that state...

If you're still hanging around test-mode reality matrix, then what in the heck is the POINT of having access to that info?

S'all I'm saying.

(08-31-2022, 12:14 AM)Chatwoman Wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wSVuwl0G4k

This one is really interesting. Reminds me of what Clif High said about how if you have a 'hell experience' when you die, it's temporary and then you continue on to heaven. You continue on to being absorbed into the light after your ego gets burnt away.

It's incredibly rare to hear about 'hell experience' NDEs. Once you ultimately get reabsorbed into 'the light', you get reborn.

(09-05-2022, 11:38 PM)Chatwoman Wrote: There's a lot of debate about whether to go into the light or not. Some people think it's a reincarnation trap. I've listened to a lot of stories and thought about it a lot... I just kinda think if there's any question about it, there's probably no harm in NOT going into the light right away. I doubt it's possible to avoid going into the light forever though. I just really think being absorbed into the light is inevitable. Maybe it is, maybe it isn't. But you could probably suss it out and play it by ear when the time comes, lol.

(09-05-2022, 11:51 PM)Chatwoman Wrote: I think listening to a bunch of NDE stories is about the only way to come to a conclusion about the "light" question though... the experiences are not all 100% the same.

Clearly I've had varying opinions about this in the past... but one constant seems to be that going into the light DOES lead to reincarnation. I guess the only thing I've never been too sure about is whether it's OPTIONAL or not.
I'll be honest, I've never had the sense that it IS optional.

Like, not once.

I am very serious about this...

On the deepest level, I genuinely do not think it's optional.

I think it's an eventuality.

But I'm not sure...

The only way it wouldn't be an eventuality is if it's possible to learn/advance FROM the 'ghost mode' plane.

If it's possible to experience, learn, advance...

Then, as David Icke talks about, you might be able to increase your energy high enough to break through the construct/framework that is under the control of 'the light', AKA the trap.
(06-15-2020, 11:28 PM)Chatwoman Wrote: 50:30...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZcflWe6Fhc

I dunno guys, I am just saying...

These NDEs sure seem to have a common theme.

If Grant Morrison is gonna see Jesus?

Your ass is prolly gonna see Jesus too, I'm just sayin'.

Dude, EVEN GRANT MORRISON SAW THIS "MAN"... that is CRAZY.

It's suspicious.

I am totally suspicious at this point.
And I mean, from the sound of it... how could going "into the light" be a BAD thing?

After all, it's THE LIGHT, right?!

Light = good, dark = bad, right??

I dunno... I think nothingness and non-being is the place of peace.

Sure, you'd have literally no awareness of being nothingness, but is endless reincarnation more appealing??
(10-17-2022, 08:57 PM)Chatwoman Wrote: But what if it's REAL? What if it really is a dimension beyond this one like David Icke and others say, and it's set up as a 'trap' to catch souls and send them right back to incarnate on Earth again??

I think one of the reasons I previously considered the concept loony is because I didn't have the whole story... I didn't know the REASON behind the trap.

The reason for the trap is for ARCHONS and LOOSH HARVESTERS to feed off the energy of the souls caught in the trap.

I never realized what a serious problem these 'demonic entities' really are until I experienced them disguised as people and saw them feeding directly from the pain and suffering of others.

That really made me stop and think about it, especially over time, especially after hearing more NDE stories and then the discussions coming up lately about the 'reincarnation trap'...

I dunno, I'm thinking not going into the light might be a solid plan.

Hey, I mean if it's all unconditional love and everything's goodie goodie, then what would be the problem with NOT immediately going into the light??

For real??

If it's all acceptance and all embracing... then I don't see a problem with taking one's time.

And if God is all encompassing, then it shouldn't be POSSIBLE to get lost and not be "able" to go into the light... after all, a few NDEs have said that the light just started appearing once they started thinking certain thoughts. YUUUUUP. You heard it right. It just appeared out of nowhere, IT came to THEM.

So... I see no LOGICAL REASON why waiting to go into the light would be a bad idea.

I think it's worth finding out if you can continue to LEARN things and raise your vibe as a disembodied spirit so that you can have an option OTHER THAN the reincarnation trap, IF one exists.
I mean, the euphoria NDE people talk about definitely does sound like drugs... we know DMT is produced in the brain upon death.

If it's a trip JUST confined to the last vestiges of consciousness for that person, then there would obviously be no harm in going into the light.

If it's just a trip in the brain and it ends once the body starts getting cold etc., then the end of the experience probably IS going into the light, and it probably is inevitable.

But if it's A REAL DIMENSION/PLANE...

Then going into the light could be optional, there could be more to explore, there could be work that is possible in that 'in between' realm.
David Icke calls the goal the 'Ring Pass-Not' and apparently if you're free of negativity, you are able to pass THROUGH it, BEYOND the prison realm which is where 'the light' is...

14:46...

https://www.bitchute.com/video/2kcjBtCK8GKN

https://theosophy.wiki/en/Ring_Pass-Not
TBH, it makes sense. But the way David Icke explains it, and the more modern way that it's being explained these days is really preferable to the super old explanations IMO.
(10-17-2022, 09:41 PM)Chatwoman Wrote: I thought he was saying "Ring Past Naught" lol...

hmmm

The "ring past nothing" sounds like the opposite of what you'd wanna go for.

Seems like you'd wanna go for the "ring past something"...

Seems like you wanna go into the nothingness.
The first thing you see when you come out of the womb is a brightass light...

Hurts the eyes, stings the senses.

Why would the light on the 'other side' be any different??

Principally, it seems like 'the light' is associated with existence, bottom line.

The nothingness, calm black darkness seems like it would be preferable if one were looking for peace and the opposite of chaos.
I dunno, there's a certain air of over-complication in the whole explanation of the light thingy.

The truth is usually pretty damn simple... maybe hard to accept, but usually not very complicated.

The "official story" that all these NDEs tell passes the 'simple truth' check... but theories like the reincarnation trap etc. seem kind of complex.

I think we can figure this out definitively.
I wonder if you get horny going into the light?

My dick is going to be soo hard when I see the light.

Fannie, you might slip and go sliding into the light and end up in an abandoned 1970's Lost Angeles.
Hands Up!  Panties Down!
Hands Up!  Panties Down!
(10-18-2022, 04:16 AM)Dark Dick Wrote: Fannie, you might slip and go sliding into the light and end up in an abandoned 1970's Lost Angeles.

Well that would be great, except for that in order for that to happen... I'd have to be born as someone else, grow up under God knows what circumstances, deal with all the BS of life including whatever happened to make LA abandoned, and then MAYBE enjoy myself once I got there.

That's the problem with endless reincarnation. It's risky and it would seem that dense matter lifeforms are the ones that suffer the most. I doubt gaseous beings on 'lighter' planets are suffering as much as flesh/blood creatures on this planet do.
Hmmm 
(10-17-2022, 09:24 PM)Chatwoman Wrote: And if God is all encompassing, then it shouldn't be POSSIBLE to get lost and not be "able" to go into the light... after all, a few NDEs have said that the light just started appearing once they started thinking certain thoughts. YUUUUUP. You heard it right. It just appeared out of nowhere, IT came to THEM.

5:57...

I mean, they're ALL SAYING THE SAME THING.

And these are real stories/experiences, it's not a conspiracy, it's not made up...

So what's the deal??

I guess a lot of people would argue well, Jesus is real. That's the simple answer, right??

Hey I was raised Christian, I love Jesus, this isn't a debate about whether any of that is true or not...

As far as I see it, this matter is concerning something else.

Are we gonna just wave it off as the Jesus and Bible narrative being true and not give it any more consideration than that??

Or are we gonna do our due diligence as THINKING, EXPERIENCING lifeforms on this planet and try to figure it out?
The way the light appears out of nothingness sounds like another Universe being created.
Hands Up!  Panties Down!
It basically is. It's just the same thing over and over and over again.
If it's a reincarnation trap, who set the trap, and whose purpose does it serve?

When the mystics say light = good and dark = evil, they say it with the conviction that they're pronouncing an absolute truth. Are they deluded, or are they in on it? What would their motivation be for leading people into a trap?
(10-18-2022, 03:19 PM)D.nli Wrote: If it's a reincarnation trap, who set the trap, and whose purpose does it serve?

(10-17-2022, 09:24 PM)Chatwoman Wrote: The reason for the trap is for ARCHONS and LOOSH HARVESTERS to feed off the energy of the souls caught in the trap.

Interdimensional demonic entities who feed off the suffering inherent in life... as an example, the same entities that are responsible for narcissism.

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.
[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)

Disclaimer | Terms Of Service | Privacy Policy

This Is Your Mind Online