Is the changing color of sunlight responsible for the declining bee population?
Book 
For a number of years now, there has been a lot of discussion about the seeming change in the color of the sun. Rather than the sun itself changing, it's theorized that an earth based change (atmospheric changes, etc.) could be responsible for the color tone change of sunlight. 

The sunlight used to be a yellow/orange/red (warm) tone, but since the late 90s and early 2000s, it has been growing increasingly white, casting a violet/blue (cool) tone of light.

Many people have stated that they remember the sun being a deep yellow when they were kids, and I can attest to this... I remember many instances of a deep orange sun, nearly red.

Clif High is one of my favorite brilliant minds who are discussing this issue...

(06-03-2018, 12:57 PM)MO Wrote:

44:12 he starts discussing the change in the color of the sun.

44:36 Clif explains the forests/what's going on with the trees turning brown and branches falling off, tree scourge, etc. and relating it to the ice ages in the past.

46:00 he continues explaining the changes in the sun/color/temperature as it reacts with the planet.

An earlier post I made about this subject:

(04-16-2017, 08:26 PM)MO Wrote: He's so right about the sun turning white in the late 90s...

I absolutely remember it.

I remember it being yellow/orange and I remember realizing it had changed definitively in the early 2000s when it occurred to me that I never saw the sun yellow/orange anymore as was so common when I was a little kid.

It's also being said that this change in the color tone of the sun from warm yellow/orange to white-hot is resulting in burnt trees...

http://www.sectual.com/thread-6709.html

I've noticed for the last several years that instead of being bathed in a warm yellow light, the greenery is now blazing in this white, blue toned light. And it just doesn't look natural or familiar on any level.

Now, consider the bee itself. Here are some pics...

http://images.sectual.com/i.php?/upload/...a7d-la.png

What do you notice? For one thing, bees themselves are warm toned creatures. They're mostly comprised of an orange toned tan color, and of course, yellow. Interesting how they're mostly pictured on warm toned yellow flowers.

It only stands to reason that these creatures would thrive in a warm toned environment, and might find difficulty surviving in a white-hot, blue toned environment.

It's been suggested (and with good reason) that the declining bee population is a result of GMO crops and pesticides. While of course this is very valid... I think there is much more to it than that. I think that this change in sunlight tone is of equal detriment to the bee population. 

I also think that eventually it will become a detriment to all other animal populations. Cool toned creatures may fair better in such an environment than those made up of warm tones... but in general, I think this change in sunlight color could be a detriment to all living things on this planet.
Yep, the sun used to be a pale yellow and now it's white, the bluish tint might be from your eyes contrasting it with the sky. Also the air used to have a more distinct smell for me, the only time the air smells close to how it used to in the past is after a rainstorm.
Hands Up!  Panties Down!
A lot of people maintain that these "atmospheric" changes are the result of chemtrailing, weather manipulation, forced climate changes, etc.

I'm really not sure though...

I've been under the impression that it's not the sun itself that has changed, because it's a star after all...

They're generally pretty steady right? Thousands and millions of years to see any kind of change in them on any kind of serious level, at least so we've been told.

But maybe that's not true.

Could the grand solar minimum be responsible?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solar_minimum

Could it really be caused by changes in the sun itself?
Welcome to the simulation
The human eye can also see yellow light better than others, that's why they use yellow for fog lights and have yellow tinted shooting/driving/flying glasses.

So, maybe long ago less light was passing through, or being filtered by, the atmosphere so our eyes were picking up the yellow wavelenght and now more light is passing through or being unfiltered so our eyes are seeing all the wavelenghts combined as white light.
Hands Up!  Panties Down!
Totally priceless and ingenious...

(((Worships Dark Dick)))
Back years ago when I first really started noticing the change from warm toned to cool toned light...

I actually bought a few pairs of glasses with the yellow tinted lenses.

The world just looks so much better under yellow/orange light and I really dislike the changes taking place.
This just occurred to me, bees are also yellow.
Hands Up!  Panties Down!
(06-22-2018, 06:29 PM)MO Wrote: Back years ago when I first really started noticing the change from warm toned to cool toned light...

I actually bought a few pairs of glasses with the yellow tinted lenses.

The world just looks so much better under yellow/orange light and I really dislike the changes taking place.

This is similar to something David Icke said about the old lightbulbs giving off a more natural/softer yellowish glow like candlelight and the newer LED/Fluorescent bulbs giving off an unnatural/harsher white light which makes people uncomfortable.
Hands Up!  Panties Down!
(06-22-2018, 06:36 PM)Dark Dick Wrote: This is similar to something David Icke said about the old lightbulbs giving off a more natural/softer yellowish glow like candlelight and the newer LED/Fluorescent bulbs giving off an unnatural/harsher white light which makes people uncomfortable.

Dude I use ONLY the OLD style light bulbs...

I refuse to use those nasty blue toned LED lights.

Disgusting!

These ones I use are called "soft white" and have a yellow/white tone.
This past summer here it was glowing yellow looking like a doom death star, and a couple of times was red. I guess it depends on where you are? More pollution/smoke?
It can still look "normal" when it's close to the horizon...

But it used to not have to be 'sunset' to see a yellow/orange sun.

It used to be the norm.
(06-22-2018, 11:23 PM)MO Wrote: It can still look "normal" when it's close to the horizon...

But it used to not have to be 'sunset' to see a yellow/orange sun.

It used to be the norm.

It looked like it was coming to eat me, it was over the horizon rising the whole thing sitting there like a huge death star. And then it was red for like 2 days but I think that was due to smoke haze. When it was setting well it was just so hot bright I didn't really care.
I didn't notice the white this summer but ive noticed it before definitely not sure what causes it.
One thing that kills bees is not getting back to the hive by night. Maybe it makes them get lost?
Past societies used to represent the Sun as gold like the Aztecs and Egyptians. Storybooks and even videogames have always had the Sun as yellow. Comic books like Superman where he gets his powers from the yellow rays of the Sun.
Hands Up!  Panties Down!
Okay lemme break it down while I am still high AF

Somewhere in the mid 1990s they broke reality

Basically we are in a simulation, actually they found proof of this recently but everyone was being little cunts about it.

We are all dead and living in what the BIBLE calls purgatory. Simulation is what we call it now, it makes sense too, cavemen types would not know what to call digital existence while tripping out on shrooms and burning bushes. Jesus came and took all the good people away in the 90s man...that is why music and life in general has sucked massive donkey nuts since.

We are stuck until someone can figure out how to achieve Fidelity

Ok?

k!
Also, the sky used to be bluer instead of the pale/washed out blue it is now, and honey and beeswax is also yellow/golden in colour.
Hands Up!  Panties Down!
Yep and honey is a very warm amber color.

The blueness of the sky was in direct correlation/contrast with the yellow/orange color of the sun.
Clif says it’s the UVC rays which are getting through and causing changes...

http://shadesystemsinc.com/wp-content/up...safety.jpg

http://www.medicaloptics.ie/sunglasses/

http://www.who.int/uv/faq/whatisuv/en/index2.html
western reductionism seeks to slice up and label everything into tinier and tinier little boxes. this has an effect of making people want to find a singular label or cause for situations which invariably involve multiple variables.

we have magnetic poles that are increasingly moving around. we have atmospheric shrinking, pulling storms down closer and allowing more energy in. we have a sun changing its output. we have GMO shit running amok. we have molds infecting colonies. we have viruses carried by parasites infecting colonies. we have ever increasing amounts of EMF blasting everywhere. we have africanized colonies exploding all over, inevitably destroying themselves as african things do. we have lost the natural diversity of flora that previously self organized itself into acceptable palettes of life. we have fallout from stratospheric injections [chemtrails.] we have a flood of synthetic sweeteners which disincentives natural honey production.

nature is a harmonious mesh of many things. human greed and ignorance fuck that up pretty good.

on a somewhat related note, i had some cannabinoid infused honey from a vendor that was sent as a sample. SO FUCKING GOOD!
rhombus will set you free.
“Just look at us. Everything is backwards, everything is upside down. Doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, psychiatrists destroy minds, scientists destroy truth, major media destroys information, religions destroy spirituality and governments destroy freedom.” ― Michael Ellner

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.
[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)

Disclaimer | Terms Of Service | Privacy Policy

Roleplaying: Every Poster Is A Character