I WANT EVERYONE TO BUY AND WEAR COPPER JEWELRY
Scholar 
His name on YouTube is sonofjohn56...

3:30.

BEG FOR COPPER JEWELRY TO BE MADE.

I WANT EVERYONE TO ENJOY COPPER TOO, SO PLEASE.

IF YOU MAKE COPPER JEWELRY, MAKE MORE OF IT. MAKE TONS OF IT.

COPPER IS A GREAT METAL, AND I WANT EVERYONE TO LOVE, APPRECIATE AND ENJOY IT.

AND REQUEST COPPER.
I worked with tons of copper at the start of the year im kind of over the stuff the jewellery maker chicks use to come buy thin bars of it and sheets also brass and bronze. They had all these trippy looking rings n bracelets with weird designs
Dude i have thousands of copper coins but no jewellery. If i had a copper penndant shaped like your body i would wear it
BHAHAHAHAHAHA THIS FUCKING GGGGUUUUUUYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*SCREAMS*
Fucking hell man...

Wow, JUST WOW, just wow.

Just WOW.

God bless the internet.

THIS is ENTERTAINMENT.
This guy hasn't made a video in THREE FUCKING YEARSSS.

Where is he?!?!?

WHERE IS HE?!?!?

Oh my God.

He's so fucking right...

WHERE ARE YOU!?!?!?!
Bwahahahaha this fucking guy is LEGENDDD.
Probably working in the computer section at walmart.
(06-26-2018, 07:21 PM)MO Wrote:

He's so fucking right...

WHERE ARE YOU!?!?!?!

Fuck man that is fucking Epic, "Time to do what makes you strong not what makes you hurt", this guyy wtf?
He's probably in prison and that's why he hasn't made a video in 3 years.
(06-26-2018, 07:21 PM)MO Wrote: WHERE ARE YOU!?!?!?!

he fell... to copperiedus.

Damned
rhombus will set you free.
“Just look at us. Everything is backwards, everything is upside down. Doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, psychiatrists destroy minds, scientists destroy truth, major media destroys information, religions destroy spirituality and governments destroy freedom.” ― Michael Ellner

HE'S FUCKING RIGHT.
https://steemit.com/life/@slipperyslope4...n-my-story

a few years back, i set about to order a proper copper cup from which to drink water. i was unable to find one that didn't have some sort of seal coat on it. the copper must be bare to release into water, but this also opens the cup up to oxidation.
rhombus will set you free.
“Just look at us. Everything is backwards, everything is upside down. Doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, psychiatrists destroy minds, scientists destroy truth, major media destroys information, religions destroy spirituality and governments destroy freedom.” ― Michael Ellner
Dude I'm FUCKING obsessed with copper and copper jewelry since I've seen this vid.

It's just like, so weird...

I've always been a white gold/silver kinda chick...

But lately like over the last year or so I've been more and more drawn toward copper, the color and tone is so great...

I don't really like gold, but I love the color of copper.

And it's all kind of gone hand in hand with this whole 'changing tone of the sun' thing...

http://www.sectual.com/thread-6876.html

I've been combatting this increasingly cool toned change for years...

And now I just want to make everything copper and transform the world back into a warm toned vibration.

Now ever since I saw this video, I've been OBSESSED. Listening to that guy and staring into his eyes...

He hypnotized me into copper fever dude.
(06-26-2018, 06:52 PM)MO Wrote:

0:56 THE HYPNOTISM BEGINS.

This guy is a fucking NATURAL master of neurolinguistic programming.

The shit is OFF. THE. HOOK.

Where the fuck did this guy GO?!?!?
I know i found this rasputin about 3 years ago and i hope he didnt harm himself but i fear he may have attempted to get laid and...yeah

btw i love copper for the last decade , so yeah its a fascinating subject when you look at it from extraction to final usage... Congo has the best deposits left on earth as they do so many other minerals , a lot of interesting stuff will happen there in the decades to come as greedy humans fight over these rich deposits

MO ...i find her more fascinating than diamonds
I'm kinda of the mind that gems like quartz will be way more valuable someday than even diamonds.

Citrine, amethyst...

They're fucking treasures.

Diamonds are great, complement everything.

But I want things with a yellow/orange tint... even a brown tint, like smoky quartz.

Anything warm.
I want everyone to melt down their gold jewelry and fashion a golden calf for us to worship.

Oh wait, it's been done already. Sad Nana
On one forum I saw people making fun of this guy...

I have 100lbs of copper and have been considering making copper jewelry

RH- neg blood is copper based as opposed to iron, not sure how that plays out over generations of mixing but blood & water are some of the most fascinating liquids

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.
[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)

Disclaimer | Terms Of Service | Privacy Policy

Roleplaying: Every Poster Is A Character