Pareidolia report!
Dancing Banana 
Just saw a creepy babydoll face on the bathroom floor...

That's what I don't get about pareidolia. Why is it so specific? 

Why did I perceive it as a babydoll face and not just a regular baby, albeit creepy?

And why does it almost always happen in the bathroom?

They say it's because we're programmed to look for other faces whilst we're vulnerable (AKA dropping a load) in the wild.

Man I dunno...

Just seems real strange to me.

Could have sworn I already had a thread about this too.

Didn't find anything on search, and I need a place to report my pareidolia experiences in the future.
God made me funky...
And I'm glad He blessed me that way.
Most notable faces I've seen in the bathroom floor:

Clint Eastwood (cowboy hat and all)

Billy Corgan (from the side)

George Washington
God made me funky...
Oh shit!

My pareidolia is acting up again!

I see a face in the curtain!
God made me funky...
Wtf? You really see them? I saw coins flying in the dark when going through alcohol withdrawal and these huge cartoon people who were stabbing me. But usually I can punch the fuck out of such people yet these ones just kept disappearing and getting me!

19:15 this guy explains pareidolia on an esoteric level.
God made me funky...
It's legitimately distracting when you're dropping a loaf of brown and you see a wicked looking face in the bathroom floor.
God made me funky...
(06-13-2018, 08:44 PM)Trix Wrote: It's legitimately distracting when you're dropping a loaf of brown and you see a wicked looking face in the bathroom floor.

I have never had this as I don't have Pareidolia.
But was very distracted while shitting in a porta loo, it started to shake and wobble and I thought it was just the tards outside shaking it.
So opened the door to tell them to fuck off, to find myself 20 feet in the air on a forklift. It was very distracting.
LOL 
(04-23-2017, 10:15 PM)Trix Wrote: Just saw a creepy babydoll face on the bathroom floor...

That's what I don't get about pareidolia. Why is it so specific? 

Why did I perceive it as a babydoll face and not just a regular baby, albeit creepy?

And why does it almost always happen in the bathroom?

They say it's because we're programmed to look for other faces whilst we're vulnerable (AKA dropping a load) in the wild.

Man I dunno...

Just seems real strange to me.

Could have sworn I already had a thread about this too.

Didn't find anything on search, and I need a place to report my pareidolia experiences in the future.
Dropping a load in the wild...ahaahaa trix... i heard a death moan during a bowl movement...the ghost chose to vocalize while i was shating...(but not in the wild)
The fuck?!
God made me funky...
BTW, I saw a super cute doggie face in the carpet lastnight too so it’s not just scary looking stuff. All the wicked looking shit is rather cartoonish anyway.
God made me funky...
(06-14-2018, 12:25 PM)Trix Wrote: BTW, I saw a super cute doggie face in the carpet lastnight too so it’s not just scary looking stuff. All the wicked looking shit is rather cartoonish anyway.

So why don't you get a super cute doggie and look at his face? I looked at one for 14 years, then I had to let him go. I still see his face.

There are a lot of parallels between pareidolia and scrying (divination)...

I've just now come to this conclusion in a definitive way and have to investigate it more via experience before I expound on it.
God made me funky...
So you are trying to say right, something the ancient greeks thought was a fault, could now be a useful thing?
So you are trying to say fortune telling, ESP, could be linked to people seeing random patterns in things from their brains?
I think this could be true, however, Pareidolia can see random stupid patterns in nothing.
I would have to test it reproduce it. It would seem people with this phenomena, also have other gifts.
So it should be tested.
Heart 
(07-06-2018, 12:47 AM)Trix Wrote: There are a lot of parallels between pareidolia and scrying (divination)...

I've just now come to this conclusion in a definitive way and have to investigate it more via experience before I expound on it.

fun you mention scrying when he upload video today and you mention scare dolls and he upload photo of horro r doll yesterday maybe you he conected

with love trix

(07-06-2018, 04:48 PM)Guest Wrote: fun you mention scrying when he upload video today and you mention scare dolls and he upload photo of horro r doll yesterday maybe you he conected

with love trix

Well he looks like a fagott I may wish to stab him hahahahahahahaha
Remember to keep a muppet mask on your head to be the puppy dawg lmao
Shit I didn't even know there was a name for that. I see that shit all the time . I just figured it was a screw out a wack in my brain. I've actually traced the outline with thin paper lol

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.
[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)

How To Support Sectual | Manage Your Subscription

Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Board Rules | About | Contact

Chat | YouTube | Instagram | Spreadshirt | Etsy

You are what you think about. This is your mind online.