People don't seem to understand that Europe IS AT WAR...
Exclamation 
I'm not trying to be "doomy" or paint a grim picture here but...

Europe has been invaded over the last few years by countless thousands of fighting age muslim men.

It was a mass migration for the purpose of bringing war to the west.

It is VERY simple to understand.

There are hoards of fighting aged muslim men marching down streets in European countries, setting things on fire, vandalizing everything they pass...

Cops are USELESS... they will do NOTHING. They are OUTNUMBERED. These 'troops' will soon start raiding homes, raping, pillaging and plundering... taking women and children as slaves, and killing the men. It will be an easy task for them because Europe is unarmed... as planned.

You think some of the things going on lately in Europe are bad? Terrorist attacks?! Wake the fuck up people. These massive numbers of fighting age muslim men are going to start storming towns and buildings all throughout Europe, and to the citizens' horror, their leaders WILL DO NOTHING.

They will do nothing because they have sold their countries and they KNOW what is coming. They don't care about a single one of their citizens... they will let them be killed or taken into slavery.

Germany... Sweden... France... the U.K. It's only a matter of time until it's clearly war on the streets and by then it's ALWAYS too late because people weren't willing to WAKE UP and SEE the WARNING SIGNS.

It's one second to 12... it's almost too late. When it starts to come down, it will come down fast and people in those countries will be trapped.

If no one calls it for what it is, RIGHT NOW... how can innocent people have a chance?

It's over for Europe. There are too many troops there. They will not leave peacefully.

It's going to be the kind of savage and barbaric war that you would only see with masses of people who are from third world shithole countries. Hand to hand combat, combat with crude tools, brutality like you've never seen. 

But even the smart people in the alternative media aren't calling this for what it is. And without those who have gained massive influence and power over the failing MSM's downfall, without them calling this for what it is on its face...

Many will perish who could have been saved, many will be taken into slavery because nobody spoke up soon enough to rouse the free, critical thinking that sleeps within them.
God made me funky...
And I'm glad He blessed me that way.
Italy will be the first to take military action against the invaders.
God made me funky...
Italy are some of the only folks in Europe who have a strong sense of heritage, tradition, family values...

They haven't been crushed by the global elite agenda to 'phase out' a sense of culture and tradition.

But they prefer to do things in a much more covert sort of way...

So when they have to outrightly wage war...

You know it's bad. And they will do it.

They will also run every operation under the table that they possibly can...

Coordinating with their people in Italy and abroad.
God made me funky...
(07-07-2017, 04:47 PM)Trix Wrote: So when they have to outrightly wage war...

You know it's bad. And they will do it.

Of course war was waged on them first...

They will merely respond.
God made me funky...

They will respond.

And then the masses will be alerted...

It will still be too late for many.

Now is the time for escape.

If people wait until it is declared, they will be trapped.
God made me funky...
(07-07-2017, 04:49 PM)Trix Wrote:

They will respond.

And then the masses will be alerted...

It will still be too late for many.

Now is the time for escape.

If people wait until it is declared, they will be trapped.
hopefully the one holding the sign there is first to be gangraped  and all her little brainless sociopath buddies that like to think of themselves as college educated(womens studies)

now you got me all angry trix , after  just getting relaxed   to the pina colada ... wtf ,lol
i'd reckon the average IQ of those migrants is 80-85... functionally retarded. i don't see how they could be a threat. a 15 year old that has been playing certain video games could easily out-strategize them.

they only got to europe because of western influence. they can only stay in europe due to western influence - free money/housing/media/state support. take that away, they'd quickly cross the line causing the europeans to take direct action. you really think they could be a prolonged threat in someone else's homeland, let alone the european homeland? they're just pawns, and pawns fall quickly. in fact that's what i reckon they are there for - to be slaughtered to rile up the middle east to push the world towards pike's world war 3.
rhombus will set you free.
“Just look at us. Everything is backwards, everything is upside down. Doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, psychiatrists destroy minds, scientists destroy truth, major media destroys information, religions destroy spirituality and governments destroy freedom.” ― Michael Ellner
(07-07-2017, 06:25 PM)genba Wrote: they're just pawns, and pawns fall quickly. in fact that's what i reckon they are there for - to be slaughtered to rile up the middle east to push the world towards pike's world war 3.

That's a fucking ugly process...
God made me funky...
(07-07-2017, 02:12 PM)Trix Wrote: Italy will be the first to take military action against the invaders.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/08/02/europe/ita...index.html
God made me funky...
can you imagine the outrage if trump deployed military forces like that to deal with illegal immigrants?

yet those that would complain about that will never even know or care about italy doing it.
rhombus will set you free.
“Just look at us. Everything is backwards, everything is upside down. Doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, psychiatrists destroy minds, scientists destroy truth, major media destroys information, religions destroy spirituality and governments destroy freedom.” ― Michael Ellner
Their 'autistic screeching' as it's so commonly referred to will simply have to be ignored when the time comes for the US to deter boatloads of nasty third world migrants from our own shores...

Those screeching pansy fucks are good for cannon fodder if nothing else. Next time there's a draft, I say just take all the registered democrats, anybody who majored in gender studies, anybody with facial piercings and pink/green hair, put 'em on the front lines, right behind all men who wear skinny jeans.
God made me funky...

God made me funky...
http://www.breitbart.com/london/2017/10/...-one-year/

What a fuckin shit hole Big Grin
(07-07-2017, 04:47 PM)Trix Wrote: Italy are some of the only folks in Europe who have a strong sense of heritage, tradition, family values...

They haven't been crushed by the global elite agenda to 'phase out' a sense of culture and tradition.

Eastern European countries like Poland are even less brainwashed. Poland consistently tells the EU to shove its "refugees" up its ass. After being pushed around by both the Nazis and the Soviets for the better part of the last century, they're not in the mood for any foreigners telling them how to run their country.
What's that, EU? You're gonna make us pay a billion dollar fine for not letting terrorism get started in Poland? Okay, fine, what the fuck ever. LOL
(11-29-2017, 08:43 PM)Russian Bot Wrote: Eastern European countries like Poland are even less brainwashed. Poland consistently tells the EU to shove its "refugees" up its ass. After being pushed around by both the Nazis and the Soviets for the better part of the last century, they're not in the mood for any foreigners telling them how to run their country.

Yeah this is an uncucked nation. So amazing. 60.000 people showed up.

God made me funky...
It's a fluid war of ideas!!!

and it will never end.

http://www.cnn.com/2018/01/17/europe/swe...index.html

But of course fake news propaganda is pointing the finger at Russia, when really it's about all the filthy migrants AKA trojan horse sleeper cells that were let into the country.
God made me funky...
As long as you are not at war with yourself, as that gets scary.

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.
[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)

How To Support Sectual | Manage Your Subscription

Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Board Rules | About | Contact

Chat | YouTube | Instagram | Spreadshirt | Etsy

You are what you think about. This is your mind online.