I don't chew gum often, but when I do, I chew the whole pack...
Dancing Banana 
Mhmmmhmmmmhmmmm.

Yaaas.

Fruit Stripe.

It's so good.

I just chewed this entire pack of gum in 20 minutes.

I only chew Fruit Stripe because it's the only gum left with no aspartame.

Oh and because it's the GREATEST FUCKING GUM THAT EVER EXISTED.
I'm sitting here chewing an entire pack of Fruit Stripe and drinking Pina Fraise La Croix.

God bless America.
i would love to tinkle on you while you chew the gum , then you do the crazy laugh
That almost touches my heart bro.

Do you have a sex dungeon?
of course , it 12 ft x 20 ft complete with trap door and it still don't have lights but there are giant murals of heavy metal bands all over the walls from the previous owner .... i don't know wtf he did down there but he was a vice pres. at mcdonalds
That's too small.
ok , well , are you trying to organize a secret cult with sex dungeons scattered around the country ?
(10-22-2017, 08:21 PM)Guest Wrote: ok , well , are you trying to organize a secret cult with sex dungeons scattered around the country ?

More like around the world...

I'm the only female allowed in the sex dungeon though.

It's like having a private penthouse in each of the various hotels you own.
I once bought bubble tape and chewed the whole tape at once.

I just opened a new pack of Fruit Stripe...

Ohyeah
Aaand it's gone.
( Thread title re: ) I don't often drink beer , but when I do I prefer DOS EQUIS XX

LOL!!!!!!

Do you stick all the pieces in your mouth at once or just chew until the flavor is gone and start on the next one? I think mixing some flavors might be good. I like juicy fruit, I think that one runs out of flavor fast too, it might be safe.
I add another piece when the flavor is gone from the last one. It eventually gets too hard to chew the whole lump, and I give up on gum chewing.

I just know they have the technology to make gum flavor that lasts forever, but they're holding it back because it would kill gum sales if you only ever had to buy one piece of gum.
I chew like three pieces within 3 minutes and until the flavor is gone, then I spit those out and continue with another flavor sector. Lemon flavor is my fave so I start off with a few pieces of that, mixed with the green, then I save the rest of them for last. Orange is my least fave so I chew them all pretty early to get them out of the way.
I want Fruit Stripe in lemon flavor only.

I want a Fruit Stripe renaissance.

I want Fruit Stripe to continue to be made with sugar.

I want Fruit Stripe to be made available in whole packs of each individual flavor, as well as the classic variety pack.

I want Fruit Stripe available in every store.
(11-23-2017, 08:23 AM)Russian Bot Wrote: I add another piece when the flavor is gone from the last one. It eventually gets too hard to chew the whole lump, and I give up on gum chewing.

I just know they have the technology to make gum flavor that lasts forever, but they're holding it back because it would kill gum sales if you only ever had to buy one piece of gum.

Chuckle  

-----------------------------------------------

I'll leave another one here:
I like those big round kinda hard gum balls. The ones that, should you fuck up, will suffocate you with little to no chance of surviving.

These:
http://i68.tinypic.com/2yuc66c.jpg

Also lol at these... Wtf  Big Grin 
https://www.gamereactor.se/media/forum/s...257_40.jpg
Mmmm... camel balls!
(11-25-2017, 10:33 AM)Crille Wrote: https://www.gamereactor.se/media/forum/s...257_40.jpg

That's straight up fucking wrong.

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.
[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)

Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy

You are what you think about. This is your mind online.