SECTUAL

Full Version: 1820 ship wrecked by sperm whale
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
surviving crew on  lifeboats    must vote to see who gets eaten first , 7 were consumed and 8 survived 93 days 

I GOTCHYER SPERM WHALE RIGHT HERE

*GYRATES*

I think if the food chain breaks down and i gotta start eating people i would start with roasted forearms with tabasco and fries and a coke
(09-12-2020, 08:53 PM)Kenny Wrote: [ -> ]surviving crew on  lifeboats    must vote to see who gets eaten first , 7 were consumed and 8 survived 93 days 

I’m a little creeped out.  I have some weird synchronicities with this site and I actually went to sleep listening to this exact video a couple nights ago.   I’ve actually listened to it a few times in the last couple weeks but only the first hour.   WTF?   Was this suggested to you by YouTube because I actually searched for it.    Because it is mentioned in a hard copy that I have of Moby Dick.
(09-14-2020, 09:44 AM)queline Wrote: [ -> ]I’m a little creeped out.  I have some weird synchronicities with this site and I actually went to sleep listening to this exact video a couple nights ago.   I’ve actually listened to it a few times in the last couple weeks but only the first hour.   WTF?   Was this suggested to you by YouTube because I actually searched for it.    Because it is mentioned in a hard copy that I have of Moby Dick.

Is this Big Brother?   
Another one that wasn’t strong enough to mention was that I pulled out my copy of Carl Jung’s ‘Synchronicity,’ after not having looked at it in at least 3 years...and then right after that I decided to take a look here which I hadn’t done in awhile, and somebody in a thread had just mentioned this exact book. Yeah, but I didn’t think that one was unusual enough to remark upon.