1820 ship wrecked by sperm whale
surviving crew on  lifeboats    must vote to see who gets eaten first , 7 were consumed and 8 survived 93 days 

I GOTCHYER SPERM WHALE RIGHT HERE

*GYRATES*
(10-16-2019, 02:21 PM)Mister Obvious Wrote: If you say no, it's gayer than saying yes.
I think if the food chain breaks down and i gotta start eating people i would start with roasted forearms with tabasco and fries and a coke
(09-12-2020, 08:53 PM)Kenny Wrote: surviving crew on  lifeboats    must vote to see who gets eaten first , 7 were consumed and 8 survived 93 days 

I’m a little creeped out.  I have some weird synchronicities with this site and I actually went to sleep listening to this exact video a couple nights ago.   I’ve actually listened to it a few times in the last couple weeks but only the first hour.   WTF?   Was this suggested to you by YouTube because I actually searched for it.    Because it is mentioned in a hard copy that I have of Moby Dick.
(09-14-2020, 09:44 AM)queline Wrote: I’m a little creeped out.  I have some weird synchronicities with this site and I actually went to sleep listening to this exact video a couple nights ago.   I’ve actually listened to it a few times in the last couple weeks but only the first hour.   WTF?   Was this suggested to you by YouTube because I actually searched for it.    Because it is mentioned in a hard copy that I have of Moby Dick.

Is this Big Brother?   
Another one that wasn’t strong enough to mention was that I pulled out my copy of Carl Jung’s ‘Synchronicity,’ after not having looked at it in at least 3 years...and then right after that I decided to take a look here which I hadn’t done in awhile, and somebody in a thread had just mentioned this exact book. Yeah, but I didn’t think that one was unusual enough to remark upon.

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.
[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)

Disclaimer | Terms Of Service | Privacy Policy