I switched to a standing desk...
Dancing Banana 
I know, I know...

I'm probably one of the last fucking internet residents to catch on and make the switch...

ROFL I'm stubborn okay?!

It's fucking great though OMG!!!

Having the monitor and the keyboard/mouse at the perfect height feels SOOO good...

I feel like I'm at the helm of a command center or something!!!

Standing up makes you feel so much more energetic and inspires lots of spontaneous movement... like dancing and whatnot, which I love doing anyway.

I got this thing called a balance board too... it's so fucking awesome, you stand on it and hone in your balance skillz while you work at the computer. It's hella fun and feels really good in unexpected ways.

Another trick I like which I haven't seen anybody talking about is using an upside down bath mat to massage your feet while you stand... it's straight up EROTIC. The suction cups can be kinda much though so I recommend putting a towel over it.

It feels sooo good...

Those are some of the tips for what you can do with your feet while you're standing, because it can get sorta of tiring, and there are other options too but I don't need 'em.

Glad I finally decided to get with the times, this is really cool... I've been meaning to do it for years.
4:11  re balance 

Hell yes, the art of balance...

http://www.sectual.com/thread-5161.html

It applies to physicality too...

Applies to everything.
This is a video about the balance board...

A very simple yet amazingly useful tool.

Ooo look at this hot chick...

12:00 *bananasex*

That said, these videos showing the board being used for things other than standing on truly don't appeal to me.

I got this fucker to stand on and use like a surfboard without the water, and that's my sole purpose for it.

I don't find it surprising that the dude is the one who uses it the right way...

LOL :)

Fucking amazing.

2:15 this chick does it right too though.

Cuz it's all about simply standing and maintaining that balance.

I mean it's cool you can do other stuff with it, I'm not saying that's not badass, but...

I feel like overcomplicating something that was meant to be super simple is just sort of a heinous atrocity.
Hurts the feet a bit to stand a lot more than usual, but I suspect that can only get better with time (no idea) and over all I find the situation rather agreeable.
I lie prone on the ground with a cushion under my chest and a pillow on top of it to rest my chin.
Hands Up!  Panties Down!
I bet you honest to God really do that, and I just cannot even.
It's real comfortable because your elbows rest on the ground and your wrists are straight when they rest on the laptop.

Sort of like how snipers can lie prone for an entire day.
Hands Up!  Panties Down!
You ninja son of a bitch!
I may or may not be standing in a tub of hot water right now...

And it may or may not feel really really good.
I don't know why I didn't start living this way sooner, like...

Holy fuck my life has improved 10 fold since I decided to do this.

Now I feel like sitting is dumb and wrong and I almost never do it anymore.

When I wanna take a load off, I just lay down for a few minutes instead of sitting down...

And it feels HELLA good. HELLA.

I always do a nice relaxing foot soak at the end of the day, I do it on the bed though, I lay down half way and then I set the little tub on top of a foot stool.

It's SOOO relaxing and feels SOOO good.

I'm about to have tea.
Flipoffnana 
(02-21-2020, 09:04 PM)Mister Obvious Wrote: I may or may not be standing in a tub of hot water right now...

And it may or may not feel really really good.
"I ME MY" what a self consumed psychopathic selfish degenerate. Karmic debt will eat you alive. And no I don't care if you allow my posts you fucking commie cunt!
Oh my God it feels insanely good.
LOL AU/Fung your post made me laugh so much.

I'm so happy right now, this is amazing.
I feel so randy!
Flipoffnana 
(02-21-2020, 09:11 PM)Mister Obvious Wrote: LOL AU/Fung your post made me laugh so much.

I'm so happy right now, this is amazing.
Good that's what is was designed for Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Popcorn 
(02-21-2020, 09:11 PM)Mister Obvious Wrote: I feel so randy!
I told ya dude ya need some WU in your HAN!
I got this bitching pair of super thick soled sandals to wear while I'm standing at the computer because my regular sandals were making my heels super sore.

I think these will be better.

I've also got this step ladder that I really enjoy playing on...

Step ladders (tall, sturdy, well built ones) are excellent for working out on (girly workouts obviously)...

I looove this thing, I've had it for years...

Anybody who ever saw me on TinyChat remembers, LMAO!

But yeah, I just brought it out today to play with some ice skating kinda poses after I went down the figure skating rabbit hole lastnight.

It's always been my fave thing to do on the step ladder.

There are a lot of ways to exercise and have fun at the same time... creative stuff, not the same regurgitated shit that everyone else does.

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.
[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)

Disclaimer | Terms Of Service | Privacy Policy