WHO is behind the virus?
Motive.

In any crime investigation Motive has to be established for the case to have any weight in court. Most famously Money ranks #1 in motives. Hence the saying Follow The Money.

. . .

Link to source not provided.
No copy & pastes of whole articles are allowed...

Those rules are stated on every single post reply/thread page. There's no excuse for not adhering to them.

This is why instant access Guest posting is not allowed, and this is why new accounts have to be verified, and even longstanding members get bitched at if they break these rules.

I can't find an acceptable source to link your post to, so if this your post, host it on a reputable platform like a free WordPress blog or other such blog site.

If that is not your article, please don't steal other peoples' stuff and try to post it with no credit at all...

It's just not right.
But for anyone wondering what the article said before I had to edit it out...

TL;DR it's about tanking the economy and ushering in a global control system.

Like we've discussed since the beginning of the 150+ page thread on the topic, sooo yeah.
I wrote that myself.

Everyone who knows Guitar Doc knows I never copy anyone else. I always write my own material and rarely use links.

I do also post at many places under many names due to harassment over the years.

You don't need links for your own material.
The formatting showed that you did copy and paste it from the first place you posted it though...

I am just saying, if you want your material to truly be appreciated and SAVED, then you need to make your own website.

I am not asking you to move mountains...

A free WordPress will do.

If you put that much effort into writing something, host it on your own platform...

Never give to to someone else...

They never, ever appreciate it.

They will never value your time...

They will never value your intellect...

They will never appreciate you the way you deserve to be appreciated.

They will delete years upon yours of your work.

It will be lost.

I am not making this statement about any specific site...

I am making this statement in general about all sites that are not in YOUR CONTROL.

Take it from me, someone who knows, after over a decade of my own work was flushed down the toilet like it meant absolutely nothing.

Get yourself a WordPress, free or paid, I don't care...

And don't ever put your material in someone else's hands.

If you don't value your time, no one will.
Book 
(03-22-2020, 10:01 PM)Guest Wrote: I wrote that myself.

Everyone who knows Guitar Doc knows I never copy anyone else. I always write my own material and rarely use links.

I do also post at many places under many names due to harassment over the years.

You don't need links for your own material.
Bud you gotta understand its timing with the MO, she/he/it has this huge electric but plug up its anus.
When it goes off you have to time it. She/he/it is like an extreme leftist but an extreme rightist.
So one minute might act like Chairman Mao, nekk minit George Bush.
BHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

Laugh
Anyone who is a WRITER needs to AGGREGATE their work on a site that THEY OWN/CONTROL.

It's that simple.

You can still post your own full articles on peoples' sites, if they allow that...

I don't.

With my site, you link to your material which is hosted elsewhere.

At most you can quote highlight/blurbs from the article (if it's yours)...

That is it.

Those are the rules.

That is fair.

Because it's my site.

That's why we have our own sites.

So we can make the rules the way we want them.

And so that we can SAVE THE MATERIAL WE SPEND OUR TIME CREATING.

DO NOT give your work away to people for absolutely nothing, with no control over it and no aggregation of it on your own site, with your own archive which makes it EASY for you to FIND THINGS.

I am tired of people getting fucked.
Flipoffnana 
When you write your shitty book, imma scan it into PDF and upload it on TPB Yds Mr. Rogers Flipoff
I dunno what TPB is but here ya go...

https://www.info.sectual.com/annie.txt

Bitch
It's not a "book" but it is the 21st century version of as good as I am willing to do...

shrug

We're all dying, there's just no time left for anything anymore...

You're either done doing it, or you better finish it, cuz the train is leaving the station.
I'm ESPECIALLY dying.

LOL.

You're not gonna get anything else outta me.
(03-22-2020, 11:14 PM)Mister Obvious Wrote: I dunno what TPB is....

The Pirate Bay, a file stealing torrent site.
(03-22-2020, 10:58 PM)Mister Obvious Wrote: Anyone who is a WRITER needs to AGGREGATE their work on a site that THEY OWN/CONTROL.

There are also free wiki programs for writing and organizing articles. I prefer that style of program over regular blogs. This is a good one:

https://www.dokuwiki.org/dokuwiki
(03-22-2020, 11:16 PM)Mister Obvious Wrote: It's not a "book"....

It's an old school textfile! Banana
(03-22-2020, 08:14 PM)Mister Obvious Wrote: TL;DR it's about tanking the economy and ushering in a global control system.

Based on the thread title, I thought he was saying the World Health Organization (WHO) was behind the virus. Which would make sense, as WHO is basically a CCP lapdog.
(03-22-2020, 10:01 PM)Guest Wrote: Everyone who knows Guitar Doc....

Never heard of ya. If you're not Honest Ron, you ain't fixing my guitar.
(03-23-2020, 12:00 PM)Guest Wrote: It's an old school textfile! Banana

My favorite!!!!!!!

I don't fuck around with anything else, I think that's why I've ever been able to go nose to the grindstone and finish a book to put up in eBook format.

(03-23-2020, 12:02 PM)Guest Wrote: Based on the thread title, I thought he was saying the World Health Organization (WHO) was behind the virus. Which would make sense, as WHO is basically a CCP lapdog.

Yeah that was part of his point...

Hey it was a great post but he refuses to host his hard work on an acceptable platform/archive that he can share from there to everywhere else sooo...

You can give people advice based on your hard earned experience all day and night, but from what I've seen 90% of people never listen.
(03-23-2020, 01:28 PM)Mister Obvious Wrote: You can give people advice based on your hard earned experience all day and night, but from what I've seen 90% of people never listen.

Yep. We've been trying to drum it into people's heads for at least two years now.

I'm done with it. People get what they deserve.
So true.

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.
[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)

Disclaimer | Terms Of Service | Privacy Policy

Roleplaying: Every Poster Is A Character